BMW of Chattanooga

6806 E Brainerd Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421

New 866-994-1328
Used 877-360-0370
Service 877-227-1057

A Whole New Attitude! Trust BMW of Chattanooga to take care of all of your auto needs.

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Andrea did a great job in keeping me advised as to the status of my X3 while getting the tires rotated and wheel alignment.

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Very easy to schedule service. I waited and was surprised how quickly my car was ready.

by from Chattanooga, TN |

LImped in on a Saturday - Jeremy gave it about 30 min of effort, then sent us off with a loaner. He was honest with updates and made sure things were right before returning the car to us. Of course this is what we have come to expect from a company which advertises that they deliver the ultimate driving machine - we have two of them, and they're definitely the best in our opinion.

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Andrea was very pleasant and listened to all that I needed to tell her. I appreciated being notified when the car was ready.

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Ronnie is very accomodating and not too pushy. I like that am will be more likely to make the needed repairs to my vehicle because he is not too pushy. Larry and Ronnie allowed me to move my appt. time 3 hrs. later which helped me tremendously.

by from Chattanooga, TN |

As always, a quailty service was performed. Andrea makes getting an appointment easy and Larry always makes sure the job is performed to my satisfaction.

by from  Chattanooga, TN |

Andrea Mashburn is one of the most knowledgeable people I've dealt with @ BMW. She's dedicated to her customers and takes responsibility for the work performed.

Wonderful

by from  Chattanooga, TN |

came by Saturday, made appointment for Monday 10,21 at 10.30. Ronnie was ready to write up workorders and get the work. he reminded me that I\I need to have front end aligned and tires rotated and balanced. this was also done. overall service and service associate .. great

Overall Amazing!

by from Ringgold, GA |

Jonathon was wonderful! He helped me out, as well as the rest of the amazing team at BMW Of Chattanooga. The process was easy and he made me feel comfortable with the car buying experience. I will always recommend all my friends and family to get their vehicle! I will only do any future car business with them!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I always have a great experience at BMW John Cantrell is my service associate but Andrea Mashburn took great care of me today!