BMW of Chattanooga

6806 E Brainerd Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421

New 866-994-1328
Used 877-360-0370
Service 877-227-1057

A Whole New Attitude! Trust BMW of Chattanooga to take care of all of your auto needs.

great service

by from Brandon, MS |

The buying process was super easy and the customer service was excellent.

January 16, 2012

Thanks for making the drive from Mississippi to choose BMW of Chattanooga. We can't help it - with the best prices, inventory and service, our customers say its worth the drive to Chattanooga. Plus its such a fun and beautiful city! Thanks for your business!

Buying used car

by from Chattanooga TN |

The salesman was very courteous and helpful. Buying a car is very stressful and he made the transaction smooth.

January 16, 2012

We're glad to help taking the stress out of buying a car - why should it be difficult to find a great vehicle you love and take it home with you? We're working hard to continue making it easier because it's all about YOU, our friend and customer. Thanks for choosing BMW of Chattanooga.

christina dumas and bmw

by from Atlanta |

This was my first time buying a car and I drove to bmw Chattanooga from Atlanta. Process and experience working with Christina Dumas could not have been any better or smooth. Will definitely check out their inventory for my next purchase.

January 16, 2012

Thanks for making the drive from Atlanta. We hear customers tell us they thought buying in Atlanta was cheaper, better selection, etc, but they end up at BMW of Chattanooga because we offer the best value, customer service and of course selection. Thank YOU for choosing BMW of Chattanooga!

Christine Dumas

by from Knoxville Tn. |

Christine Dumas in Chattanooga Tn. was professional, personable and my experience was most enjoyable....would recommend her highly. This was the most friendly and enjoyable experience of purchasing a new care in 30 years!

January 16, 2012

Thanks for making the drive from Knoxville to choose BMW of Chattanooga. Here, we are friendly, honest, knowledgeable and really work hard to make buying your next vehicle as fun as owning it. Thanks for choosing BMW of Chattanooga.

Christmas purchase

by from Crossville TN |

Our salesman ((Nick S.) was very knowledgeable of the BMW product. The other personnel at Chattanooga BMW were very friendly and courteous during our visit.

January 16, 2012

BMW makes the Ultimate Driving Machine! We're here to make it YOURS and make it EASY. Thank you for choosing BMW of Chattanooga.

rating

by from hayesville, nc |

very courteous and helpfull without too much not needed pressure

January 16, 2012

Thank you for choosing BMW of Chattanooga!

Great Review!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Our car shopping experience was very pleasant. The staff at BMW of Chattanooga was extremely knowledgable and helpful in seeking and fulfilling our needs. Since this was a positive experience, we will recommend this dealership, and in particular Tyde McIntosh, to friends or family interested in any future car purchases.

January 16, 2012

Referrals are the key to our business because YOU know we will take excellent care of your friends and family too. We appreciate your business.

BMW of Chattanooga buying experience

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I was very impressed with the overall buying experience at BMW of Chattanooga. I've always enjoyed shopping for a car but buying one in the past has been pure drudgery. Christine was extremely patient with me throughout the process and was surprisingly knowledgeabe about the product. I say surprisingly in comparison to previous shopping experiences at other dealers, even some BMW dealers in other cities.

January 16, 2012

Thanks for choosing BMW of Chattanooga. We take great pride in being your partner through all of your automotive needs. From understanding your needs to knowing all things BMW, you can trust us to make it an exciting and fun experience!

Christine Dumas - A Gracious Salesperson

by from Dalton, GA |

Christine Dumas not only sold me a car. She looked for a certified 328i hardtop convertible that met every option I wanted. She contacted me several times with cars that met some of my demands until the right one came along. I am so happy with my "dream" car and appreciate the honesty and integrity shown by this gracious salesperson. She met every expectation I would expect from someone selling top notch vehicles. I think she loves what she does and can only hope that she is making a career that will last through my next vehicle purchase. I will most definitely buy from her again.

January 7, 2012

Why not get it right? It sounds easy enough, but Christine does it every day for every customer. Our whole team has the ULTIMATE CUSTOMER FIRST attitude. With that, you'll drive away with your perfect ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE. Thanks for your business and wonderful compliment!

Wonderful Experience.

by from Harrison, TN |

Recently I saw a Nissan SUV ad in the paper. It was at BMW Chatt. I called to see if they still had it, talked to Cristina Dumus. When I went over to the dealer to drive the car Ms. Dumas was right there, waiting for me. Working with her was great. She was very knowledgable on this Nissan and was able to get the price down to where my credit union would finance it for me. She took the time to show us around the dealership. It was pretty awesome. I have also been impressed with her follow up. I have gotten a copule of e-mails from her making sure that everything is fine. Next time I neeed a car I will check with Ms. Dumus to see what she has. But I don't expected to need one any time soon. However, my roommate needs one within this next year and she said that when it's time the first person she will call will be Ms. Dumas!

January 7, 2012

Nissan at BMW of Chattanooga? ABSOLUTELY, we carry all makes/ models of great, affordable Pre-Owned Inventory! Thanks for choosing BMW of Chattanooga. Christine will look forward to serving all of your friends and family!