BMW of Chattanooga

6806 E Brainerd Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421

New 866-994-1328 New 866-994-1328
Used 877-360-0370 Used 877-360-0370
Service 877-227-1057 Service 877-227-1057

A Whole New Attitude! Trust BMW of Chattanooga to take care of all of your auto needs.

Overall Amazing!

by from Ringgold, GA |

Jonathon was wonderful! He helped me out, as well as the rest of the amazing team at BMW Of Chattanooga. The process was easy and he made me feel comfortable with the car buying experience. I will always recommend all my friends and family to get their vehicle! I will only do any future car business with them!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I always have a great experience at BMW John Cantrell is my service associate but Andrea Mashburn took great care of me today!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Andrea was incredibly responsive and patient with all my questions.

by from  Chattanooga, TN |

I came in for an oil change and found I needed a cooling system flush. John is always exceptional in his interaction with customers. I've witnessed him dealing with difficult customers and he skillfully diffuses tense situations.

Good service and price

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I was contacted by a customer service representative who was friendly and encouraged me to come in to have my trade assessed as she stated that they needed my vehicle. I was treated well during my visit and provided with good information about my vehicle and the buying process. I was interested in a pre-owned VW that was at the dealer. The price was very aggressive.

Satisfied for the second time!

by from Hixson TN |

This is my second purchase from BMW Chattanooga. I absolutely love this dealership. My sales consultant Isabel (sold me both BMWs) is fantastic. She is very knowledgable and confident. I think she is one if their best. She is so accommodating and trustworthy. I am constantly telling folks to go see her!!

Excellent experience

by from Georgetown, KY |

I purchased my SUV online. Sales person was very prompt and helpful with the details and condition of the SUV. She happily provided extra pictures. The purchasing transaction was honest and exactly what we had discussed. They also helped in returning our rental car. Will recommend this dealership to friends.

May 5, 2012

We love happy customers! Thanks for your business and referrals!

Thanks Christine!

by from Cookeville tn |

Christine and Leslie were fantastic! Made me feel like a king! Thank you ladies.

January 22, 2012

Thanks for making the drive from Cookeville to choose BMW of Chattanooga! With the perfect combination of below market pricing, best in class advisors and great inventory, why would you go anywhere else? Thanks for your business - it is truly appreciated

Tyde McIntosh and BMW of Chattanooga

by from Knoxville, TN |

We did our online shopping and also dealership shopping for that "perfect" used car for months. Tyde was able to help us out and we drove from Knoxville and found him and all of the other people we had contact with there to be the most personable. Someone was there to open the door for us upon arrival and from then on, it was an overall easy and pleasant experience. I highly recommend these folks!

January 23, 2012

Life's too short to get less than EXCELLENT SERVICE! We appreciate you making the drive from Knoxville and are thrilled to have you as part of the BMW of Chattanooga family. Thanks for your business.

Mr. Joe Craton

by from Hixson. Tennessee |

I leased a 2009 BMW 535i from Mr. Craton 3 years ago. I was so happy with the vehicle and the professionalism of everyone at the BMW of Chattanooga dealership that when my lease expired, I purchased the vehicle. Mr. Craton facilitated the process, making it quick and simple. I highly recommend BMW of Chattanooga. I have been a loyal customer since 1997, and this is the 3rd vehicle I have purchased from them since that time.

April 10, 2012

We appreciate your continued business and look forward to working with you in the future.