6806 E Brainerd Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421

New 866-994-1328
Used 877-360-0370
Service 877-227-1057

A Whole New Attitude! Trust BMW of Chattanooga to take care of all of your auto needs.

Tyde McIntosh and BMW of Chattanooga

by from Knoxville, TN |

We did our online shopping and also dealership shopping for that "perfect" used car for months. Tyde was able to help us out and we drove from Knoxville and found him and all of the other people we had contact with there to be the most personable. Someone was there to open the door for us upon arrival and from then on, it was an overall easy and pleasant experience. I highly recommend these folks!

January 23, 2012

Life's too short to get less than EXCELLENT SERVICE! We appreciate you making the drive from Knoxville and are thrilled to have you as part of the BMW of Chattanooga family. Thanks for your business.

Mr. Joe Craton

by from Hixson. Tennessee |

I leased a 2009 BMW 535i from Mr. Craton 3 years ago. I was so happy with the vehicle and the professionalism of everyone at the BMW of Chattanooga dealership that when my lease expired, I purchased the vehicle. Mr. Craton facilitated the process, making it quick and simple. I highly recommend BMW of Chattanooga. I have been a loyal customer since 1997, and this is the 3rd vehicle I have purchased from them since that time.

April 10, 2012

We appreciate your continued business and look forward to working with you in the future.

great service

by from Brandon, MS |

The buying process was super easy and the customer service was excellent.

January 16, 2012

Thanks for making the drive from Mississippi to choose BMW of Chattanooga. We can't help it - with the best prices, inventory and service, our customers say its worth the drive to Chattanooga. Plus its such a fun and beautiful city! Thanks for your business!

Buying used car

by from Chattanooga TN |

The salesman was very courteous and helpful. Buying a car is very stressful and he made the transaction smooth.

January 16, 2012

We're glad to help taking the stress out of buying a car - why should it be difficult to find a great vehicle you love and take it home with you? We're working hard to continue making it easier because it's all about YOU, our friend and customer. Thanks for choosing BMW of Chattanooga.

christina dumas and bmw

by from Atlanta |

This was my first time buying a car and I drove to bmw Chattanooga from Atlanta. Process and experience working with Christina Dumas could not have been any better or smooth. Will definitely check out their inventory for my next purchase.

January 16, 2012

Thanks for making the drive from Atlanta. We hear customers tell us they thought buying in Atlanta was cheaper, better selection, etc, but they end up at BMW of Chattanooga because we offer the best value, customer service and of course selection. Thank YOU for choosing BMW of Chattanooga!

Christine Dumas

by from Knoxville Tn. |

Christine Dumas in Chattanooga Tn. was professional, personable and my experience was most enjoyable....would recommend her highly. This was the most friendly and enjoyable experience of purchasing a new care in 30 years!

January 16, 2012

Thanks for making the drive from Knoxville to choose BMW of Chattanooga. Here, we are friendly, honest, knowledgeable and really work hard to make buying your next vehicle as fun as owning it. Thanks for choosing BMW of Chattanooga.

by from CHARLESTON, TN |

I was wanting a Mini Cooper Convertible but my husband wanted me to look at the BMW 128 I. I walked in the door in Chattanooga and found it in the showroom. Everyone was so friendly and not pushy at all. Christine Dumas (my sales person)was such fun, it was like talking to a friend. After walking around it and sitting in it for about an hour, I finally drove it and that was it, I was hooked. Purchasing was easy and I love my BMW. The sales people and everyone else were so great, that I actually enjoyed myself.

January 16, 2012

Oh, the fun you're going to have in your Mini! Our goal is to make buying that fun car fun too - why not, right? It's a new addition to your family! Thanks for choosing BMW of Chattanooga. We look forward to serving you, your friends and families for years to come.

rating

by from hayesville, nc |

very courteous and helpfull without too much not needed pressure

January 16, 2012

Thank you for choosing BMW of Chattanooga!

Christmas purchase

by from Crossville TN |

Our salesman ((Nick S.) was very knowledgeable of the BMW product. The other personnel at Chattanooga BMW were very friendly and courteous during our visit.

January 16, 2012

BMW makes the Ultimate Driving Machine! We're here to make it YOURS and make it EASY. Thank you for choosing BMW of Chattanooga.

Great Review!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Our car shopping experience was very pleasant. The staff at BMW of Chattanooga was extremely knowledgable and helpful in seeking and fulfilling our needs. Since this was a positive experience, we will recommend this dealership, and in particular Tyde McIntosh, to friends or family interested in any future car purchases.

January 16, 2012

Referrals are the key to our business because YOU know we will take excellent care of your friends and family too. We appreciate your business.