BMW of Chattanooga

6806 E Brainerd Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421

New 866-994-1328
Used 877-360-0370
Service 877-227-1057

A Whole New Attitude! Trust BMW of Chattanooga to take care of all of your auto needs.

Felt like family!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

My sales rep. Christine Dumas was great. She was very honest and diligent in helping me buy my first BMW. BMW of Chattanooga is the most customer friendly dealership I have been in. Every individual working in the facility is more than accommodating. I am always offered drink and food by more than 1 employee each time I visit. The waiting area is clean and comfortable. No problem is too small for them. I am always greeted with a smile, and walked to my car with a smile.....I am part of the BMW Chattanooga family!

January 7, 2012

Thanks for being a part of the family - that is the BEST compliment we can receive! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.

Easiest lease I have ever done

by from Knoxville, TN |

Christine was the best sales person I have ever dealt with. I had one phone call, said what I wanted, she responded quickly, and then she was very helpful in showing me many aspects of the new BMW that I didn't know as a previous BMW lessee. It was overall an EXCELLENT experience!

January 7, 2012

Leasing is such a great way to enjoy a new BMW! We appreciate you choosing BMW of Chattanooga; thank you for your business. It's worth the drive from Knoxville!

Service from John Cantrell

by from Jasper, TN |

John Cantrell is the top notch service advisor. You pull in and always greated with a smile and friendly personality. He has a car available for you and goes above and beyond to keep you informed of the repair process and to keep you happy. BMW of Chattanooga is very lucky to have such a great person working for them. John teamed up with the salesman Joe Craton are the Dynamic duo!!! Could not ask for two better men. Keep up the great work guys, you ROCK!!

January 3, 2012

Thanks for being a part of the BMW of Chattanooga Family! It's so easy when you love what you do and do it for you - our valued friend and customer. Thanks for your continued business, support and referrals - it means a lot to us.

Excellent Experience

by from Jasper, TN |

I recently purchased a 2012 BMW from Joe Craton. He went above and beyond what a salesman has ever done for me. After owning an American car and having problems and not being able to get parts for it, I will never ever own anything but a BMW. We currently have 2 now and when the third is ready to be replaced, it will be another BMW. I cannot say enough about the service, experience, and professionalism from Joe Craton. He is one top-notch salesman!!!!!

January 3, 2012

What a pleasure to have you as part of our family! The only thing easier than buying a BMW from BMW of Chattanooga is the ease and joy of owning it - with free maintenance and warranty for four years/ 50,000 miles - it's so nice to not even have to pay for windshield wipers. Thanks for your business.

Love BMW and Joe Craton!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

We have had marvelous service and salesmanship from our BMW of Chattanooga and will buy any future cars from them.

this bmw dealership provides excellent service !

by from hixson,tn |

Each time I have visited this location I have received excellent customer service!

January 2, 2012

Thanks Kristy - we're here to serve all of your automotive needs. We appreciate your continued business!

New Car purchase

by from Chattanooga , Tennessee |

Joe Craton is the best. He was so helpful in the s&election of my new car. He knew what I wanted & found my car for me. He was so understanding & patient with us. I would highly recommend BMW of Chattanooga & Joe Craton as your salesman. My car was a Christmas gift & Mr. Craton had my car ready for me when we picked it up. Decorated with a HUGE red bow & a sigh with my name on it. I was soooooooo excited. Thank you Joe, I looooooooooove my new car soooo much. Anne Shull

January 2, 2012

Merry Christmas to YOU! Being a part of these joyous occasions is what makes our work so much FUN - we're glad to have you as a part of the BMW of Chattanooga family.

Fabulous With Used Cars

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Bought a used Nissan Xterra from BMW of Chattanooga. Joe Croton could not have been more helpful and the staff was wonderful. They treat every customer, even those who are buying non-BMW used cars, like they are special. Loved it.

January 2, 2012

Thanks for choosing BMW of Chattanooga! We are here to help with all of your automotive needs - even when those needs don't include a BMW. Enjoy your Xterra!

Great Salesman

by from Birmingham, Al |

Very personable and courteous. Not a pushy guy and has been going out of his way to help me find the perfect BMW.

January 2, 2012

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Finding the perfect vehicle for you is our mission - we'll look forward to seeing you once we have it ready for you.

buying an X3 without first seeing it

by from Murfreesboro, TN |

I was very pleased with my buying experience at BMW of Chattanooga. Since there is no BMW dealership in our community, I chose to buy the vehicle by dealing over the phone. Not only was it successful but, I was also invited to take delivery of my 2012 X3 at the factory. I highly recommend this. Tyde Mcintosh was ever helpful in processing and following my order.

December 30, 2011

Thanks for choosing BMW of Chattanooga. Just like any other purchase over the phone or Internet, you can be confident buying your next vehicle from BMW of Chattanooga without ever leaving home. Plus you can't beat a Performance Center Delivery!