Medford BMW

4600 Grumman Dr, Medford, OR 97504

Purchased

by from Crescent City, California |

Second new BMW purchased in last year from this dealer. Process was painless and we were treated with respect by the salesman. We knew what we wanted and the pricing was reasonable. We have purchased BMW's from this dealership since 1980 and have found their pricing to be competitive. We continue to recommend them to our friends and family who have also purchased cars from them - both new and used - over the years. We have also found their service department to be excellent and honest.

Japanese airbag recall turned out VERY pleasant

by from Talent, OR |

I'm new in Southern Oregon, up from (the totally BONKERS) Bay Area. Needed my 2005 3-series coupe to receive its Takata airbag recall work. GREAT service guy (Paul), time estimate was right on and even with this a free (to me!) recall, they detailed my car inside and out. Impressive. The only thing I'd tell management is that the 'highly intrusive, dueling Musak' (two different channels of JUNK radio music) competing with each other (at the same time) in the waiting area is CRAZY- MAKING for some (I'm a musician and am not able to NOT be invaded by such. UGH. What would be wrong with SILENCE? (Oh wait, I forgot, this is over-peppy. stressed. busy-busy-busy America, where silence and peace just won't do. We might start hearing what our own minds might be actually SAYING!) Aside from that rant (our whole country is INSANE regarding "background' non-music) ~ a lovely service experience.

Medford BMW

by from Redding, CA |

The entire experience was perfect. The facility is great and there is plenty of inventory. Every employee was polite and helpful, management was great. Absolutely no regrets working with Medford BMW for the second time.

Medford bmw

by from Medford oregon |

Kurt and daniel thomas were amazing !!! We LOVE are car and are glad That we gave bmw another chance ! We couldnt be happier

herbert neelund

by from grants pass |

The service department is the very best that I have been through in all my many years of buying, owning, and servicing cars and trucks!

what a joyful experience! a most powerful drive!

by from rosegurg, oregon |

Medford BMW is the only dealership to purchase your new BMW. All the salesman, finance and managers treat us like family and that we are important to them. any questions are answered promptly and service is done in reasonable time. we travel to Medford from Roseburg. the team at Medford BMW take good care of us!

Customer,

by from Ashland |

Great service, even though I didn't,t purchase my vehicle here. Very helpful in answering my questions.

My First Service at Medford BMW

by from Central Point, OO |

Nice new showroom and service location. My wife will bring the car in the next time for the on-site massage treatment!

by from medford or |

The Best experience I have ever had! Bill Courtney is the one to see! I will never buy from anyone or anywhere ever again! sending all my friends and family! Thank you!

Review of routine maintenance

by from Ashland, Oregon |

Appreciate my service manager's going above and beyond. He kept me informed at all times, explained the maintenance, made sure I had a ride, and assured my satisfaction.