Medford BMW

Service 888-581-6735

Life's Short - Enjoy the Ride with a New BMW or Used Car from Medford BMW

I like this place!

by from Eagle Point, OR |

I have been coming to this store for about two years now. Bought my X5 here and have it serviced here as well. They are always knowledgeable, polite and fast in the service department. They were very nice during the sale too. All in all, great place to do business with!

GREAT SALESMAN

by from MEDFORD OR |

WE JUST BOUGHT OUR 2 DAUGHTERS CARS FROM THIS DEALERSHIP AND IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE. OUR SALESMAN TAYLOR WAS SO HELPFUL AND NOT PUSHY IN OUR SHOPPING ADVENTURE . I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO ANYONE I KNOW BUYING A NEW OR USED CAR. GO LITHIA....THANKS

A JOKE

by from Medford,or |

I found a car online I wanted to see and possibly buy, so My wife and sons and I went down there to see it. We didnt even park and there were two salespeople swarming us which I hate. I almost just drove away but really wanted to see this car. I got out of the car and told them the car I wanted to see, Nick walked us inside saying he had a free gift for us just for coming in, well that was a lie he brought us in and passed us on to another sales person. I told this next guy what I wanted and nothing else. They could not find the car, even though they had it in ad they said they had not received it yet. I gave the guys my number and asked if they could call me when they get it in. About four days later we got a call saying the car came in and it was such bad shape they sent it back to the auction in california. Well the next morning my wife and I went Browsing for vehicles. First place was Lithia Honda right next door to BMW(break my wallet cars) and guess what that exact same car was sitting in their inspection bay. So BMW guy lied to me and caused alot of distrust. I wouldnt trust them to wash my car. I hate the lie'ing salespeople. And never even got my so called free gift for just coming in. This place is a joke and I would not recommend them to anyone, not even my worst enemy.

HORRIBLE!!!

by from Medford, Oregon |

Hi, so I am a 22 year old college student and just bought my very first car from Medford BMW. I chose a 2003 325xi and paid top dollar for it, according to kbb,and was told by the dealership that it was in great condition. To my surprise 2 weeks later three of my windows regulators went out, my power steering pump has a leak, my driver side headlight went out, and they TAPED MY FRONT GRILLS INTO MY CAR!!! I truly feel very deceived and know that they are an extremely dishonest dealership. Medford Bmw will never have my families nor my friends business and I am spreading the works hoping it won't have yours. They have no good traits that you would look for when buying a car. I hope this steers you away from buying a car from them, and I hope you have better luck with buying a car than I did...

Bad experience with Service.....lied about price

by from Grants Pass, OR |

TERRIBLE, would NEVER go there again!!! Can't be trusted....

Medford BMW responded to this review

February 8, 2013

I have read your review and I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience. We are committed to providing exceptional customer service through open and honest communication, so I apologize if we failed to do so in your case. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly so that I may learn the details of your situation. Please contact me at your convenience. Regards, Ned Nedialkov, General Manager (541) 864-1704

Fantastic Experience

by from Myrtle Creek, OR |

We were shopping for our first BMW and were lucky to go to Medford BMW. Kirk was our salesperson and he was so friendly and extremely knowlegeable. He owns a BMW and knows it inside out. He took us through the paces on our test drive of the 550i and it was incredible. The price was very fair and didn't need to negotiated. They are giving us a full tank of gas and some new BMW hats. These are very minor in consideration of the overall experience. Looking forward to many years with Medford BMW. Lee and Charles Adams, Myrtle Creek, Oregon.