Medford BMW

Service 888-581-6735

Life's Short - Enjoy the Ride with a New BMW or Used Car from Medford BMW

I like this place!

by from Eagle Point, OR |

I have been coming to this store for about two years now. Bought my X5 here and have it serviced here as well. They are always knowledgeable, polite and fast in the service department. They were very nice during the sale too. All in all, great place to do business with!

I can't tell you how much I love Medford BMW!

by from Myrtle Creek, OR |

Okay, I am going to sound like I broken record, and no, the dealer is not paying me for my feedback!!! I absolutely love Medford BMW, from top to bottom. I had just purchased my 4th car on Friday, November 7th. I had a "We Owe" to have my alignment and brakes checked and for them to have a key cut and programmed and a new remote, since we only got one with the car. We set our appointment with their new service advisor, Brandon, to come in Saturday, the 15th. We were going to come down to Medford on Friday, but Brandon was concerned that it might be close for us to get back to Myrtle Creek to be home when our boys get home from school, so we set it up for Saturday morning. I really expected it to be a quick in and out, but we were there all day. If it was anywhere else, I would have been really upset. But what I didn't expect happened, when they checked the alignment, they gave it a new 4 wheel alignment and when they checked the brakes, it was a good possibility that it was the front rotors, but not conclusive. They replaced the front rotors and test drove it and still had a vibration, then they turned the rear rotors. All at no charge!!! I didn't ask for this, I just wanted to know what I was going to have to deal with. Next for the key and key fob. I hate not having extra keys for my cars. I knew that the Nissan dealer was going to charge $200.00 to cut the new key and program the key and remote and I didn't want Medford BMW to have to pay that much, so I actually bought a key and key fob online from a company I have used before and it only cost me $20.00. I spoke with Dan Olquist and explained that all I needed was for them to have my key cut and the key and fob programmed and if they would cut me a check for $20.00, I would buy another set for me and I would take care of having it programmed and cut in Roseburg. Now, once again, Dan and his team went above and beyond and had done what I requested, but had another key cut for me and instead of cutting a check, he filled up my tank for me. It doesn't end there, when they were doing the brakes, they found that there was an oil pan leak and a transmission leak that was supposed to have already been fixed before we purchased it. They advised us that it was still leaking and they are going to need to have it back so they can take care of it. They could have been quiet and I wouldn't have noticed for awhile, and since it is a used car, I wouldn't have asked for them to take care of it, but that is not the way they do business here. They also set us up in one of their nicer BMW loaners when we bring it back. Mike and Paul have always been incredible with us, but now we also have Brandon who in my eyes is a wonderful addition to the team. The service and sales teams are beyond anything I could ever ask for in a dealership and they make me want to come down to see them. Hey, they even put up with our 2 boys for the entire day on Saturday and never one complaint. I wish more people would realize that the service they provide is worth more than 100 pounds of gold!!! You can buy a car anywhere, but where can you actually say that you trust the people you are dealing with and I have never felt that I could ever trust any service dept in the past until now. Can't wait until they are in their new facility, because it will measure up to the level of excellence they provide. Love you guys!!!!! Lee Adams

Execellent Customer Service

by from We live in Klamath Falls, Oregon |

The BMW service department set up a time to service our X5. Upon our arrival, we were checked in right away. Everything was set up including a "loaner" car as promised for us to use while waiting. The staff is polite, helpful and very professional. It is a pleasure to work with them.

Just Took Deliver of My 4th Car from Medford BMW!!

by from Myrtle Creek, Oregon |

I don't know where to begin...... Yes I do, we have purchased our 4th car yesterday from Kirk Lemley our salesman at Medford BMW. He sold us our first BMW 550i, which was an incredible introduction to the BMW family. Than we purchased our baby, our 2006 BMW 750i, only thing to make this better would to have made it a 750iL! We also had purchased a Bonneville for our kids to use, but we traded that in on the 2006 Nissan Murano. I can't begin to tell you how many people I constantly refer to Kirk and Medford BMW. They are fools if they don't check them out. The service is incredible, before, during and long after the sale is delivered. I personally sold cars in my past life (Lincolns and Mercury's in Phoenix, AZ) and I hated the profession and the process of buying a car. There was so much pressure put on the sales people who then in turn had to put pressure on the customers and I couldn't stand that. I wanted people to be in a car that they were in love with and one that they could afford. Even the simplest sale, a cash purchase always seemed to take forever and I hated making people wait. This was the same when I purchased vehicles. This is so not the case at Medford BMW. There is no pressure when you come onto the lot. You are greeted, and if you wish to look around, that is great, but if you need assistance, you can't ask for better than Kirk Lemley. The guy is so incredibly knowledgeable and if he doesn't know the answer, he tells you, which is refreshing, and then he finds the answer. We never felt any pressure, the deals were always extremely fair and never had to negotiate very much, except I like gas in my car and a second set of keys! Boy do they know this. Jeff in Finance is fantastic. He gets the greatest deals done in fantastic time and the paperwork is thorough and very quick. Dan, our sales manager, I can't begin to tell you how much respect and admiration I have for this man. He is a true leader and you can see that in his staff. He is an integral part of the sale and he knows us every time we come in to the dealer. Now for after the sale, service....... Well, I have to give a 5 Star + to Mike McCornack and Paul Dennis in Service. I can't begin to tell you how much I love the service that we get from them. Extremely upfront with us about what needs to be done, no punches and I love that. They always have a beautiful loaner for us, since we live an hour and a half away. Mike and Paul are so incredibly friendly and I never have to worry about my car when it is in service, they take great care of it and me. We have always purchased warranty plans and lifetime oil changes and they are worth every penny. They are moving soon to their new building and I am so excited for them and me! It is a place fitting the style and excellence this dealership embodies. They are a class operation and deserve to have the best and I can't wait to come down to visit them. I am so happy with my cars that it will be awhile before I am ready for the next BMW, but when I am, Kirk and Medford BMW are the only place I will go and the only place I want my friends and family to deal with. I trust them explicitly and I know they will only put a car on their lot if it meets their standards, which is pretty darn high. Kudos to everyone at Medford BMW!!! Just one little foot note, I wish that the legions of very loyal Medford BMW customers would step up and tell what a wonderful experience that they have had, because the people that complain, either have to be referring to a different dealership and they have no clue, or they just would complain no matter what you tried to do for them. This dealership is top of the line!!!

Frances Shattered M.D.

by from Redding, Ca |

Excellent service. Nothing like I encountered in BMW dealerships in California.

Medford BMW will be my dealer for life!

by from Myrtle Creek |

I just purchased my third vehicle from Kirk Lemley at Medford BMW. He is so outstanding that every time we get together, I buy another car. This time, my BMW 750i was going into the shop to get ready for a trip to Arizona. While checking out the lot, I found a 2003 Pontiac Bonneville for our son. I trust any vehicle that Medford BMW puts on their lot. They will never jeopardize their reputation by putting a vehicle for sale that isn't in excellent condition. If it needs anything, they do it and if the vehicle doesn't meet to their standards, then they wholesale it out. I am on my 2nd BMW and Kirk, our sales person made us BMW people for life. The service department is beyond fantastic. Mike McCornack, the service manager is the bomb! Always takes excellent care of us, always provides a new BMW to use when our car is in the shop and is always in communication with us. Can You Tell That I LOVE THIS Dealership? ???

Wonderful Dealership, excellent staff

by from Ashland, OR |

Paul the BMW service advisor is truly fabulous. He makes everything so easy and comfortable. Everything is always done A-1 at this dealership.

Good car, bad service

by from medford, or |

I bought a used Toyota highlander at Medford bmw 3 weeks ago. After owning the car 20 days, the AC not only stops working, but started blowing out HOT air. It was already scheduled to go into Lithia toyota to have the timing belt replaced the following Monday so I asked that they check the AC. After having my car from 9am-6pm I was told that they did everything they could and didn't find an issue with it. I was then instructed to take the car to Toyota to have them look at it since bmw doesn't have the proper equipment or training as it is not a bmw. I don't understand why they didn't have Toyota look at it in the first place as it was already over there and since they didn't know what to do. Now I will have to be without a car for another day and drive around in the middle of summer with no AC in the meantime. I am very frustrated with them and disappointed in their service. I would not recommend anyone buy a used car from them and I will not go back, even for the perfect car.

Medford BMW responded to this review

August 13, 2014

Hello Catahoulamom, We apologize for the issues that have arisen with your Pre-Owned Highlander that you have purchased from us. While pre-owned vehicles can represent a good value, we can never know when mechanical issues might arise, especially on older, high mileage vehicles. During purchase, solutions were made available, combined with the offered extended warranty, in order to offset future vehicle problems. We would love to find a proper solution for the issue to be corrected. We hope that we will have the opportunity to continue doing business together in the future. Best, Medford BMW

GREAT SALESMAN

by from MEDFORD OR |

WE JUST BOUGHT OUR 2 DAUGHTERS CARS FROM THIS DEALERSHIP AND IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE. OUR SALESMAN TAYLOR WAS SO HELPFUL AND NOT PUSHY IN OUR SHOPPING ADVENTURE . I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO ANYONE I KNOW BUYING A NEW OR USED CAR. GO LITHIA....THANKS

A JOKE

by from Medford,or |

I found a car online I wanted to see and possibly buy, so My wife and sons and I went down there to see it. We didnt even park and there were two salespeople swarming us which I hate. I almost just drove away but really wanted to see this car. I got out of the car and told them the car I wanted to see, Nick walked us inside saying he had a free gift for us just for coming in, well that was a lie he brought us in and passed us on to another sales person. I told this next guy what I wanted and nothing else. They could not find the car, even though they had it in ad they said they had not received it yet. I gave the guys my number and asked if they could call me when they get it in. About four days later we got a call saying the car came in and it was such bad shape they sent it back to the auction in california. Well the next morning my wife and I went Browsing for vehicles. First place was Lithia Honda right next door to BMW(break my wallet cars) and guess what that exact same car was sitting in their inspection bay. So BMW guy lied to me and caused alot of distrust. I wouldnt trust them to wash my car. I hate the lie'ing salespeople. And never even got my so called free gift for just coming in. This place is a joke and I would not recommend them to anyone, not even my worst enemy.

HORRIBLE!!!

by from Medford, Oregon |

Hi, so I am a 22 year old college student and just bought my very first car from Medford BMW. I chose a 2003 325xi and paid top dollar for it, according to kbb,and was told by the dealership that it was in great condition. To my surprise 2 weeks later three of my windows regulators went out, my power steering pump has a leak, my driver side headlight went out, and they TAPED MY FRONT GRILLS INTO MY CAR!!! I truly feel very deceived and know that they are an extremely dishonest dealership. Medford Bmw will never have my families nor my friends business and I am spreading the works hoping it won't have yours. They have no good traits that you would look for when buying a car. I hope this steers you away from buying a car from them, and I hope you have better luck with buying a car than I did...