Richmond BMW

Used 888-459-5679 Used 888-459-5679
Service 888-486-2940 Service 888-486-2940

Great customer service

by from Richmond, Va |

Our experience with the dealership was excellent. The sales person James Gardner was very friendly, excellent in knowledge of the vehicle, and very customer oriented. I love my Mini and would definitely recommend it to my family and friends.

Great!

by from Stafford, VA |

Thanks to Kirk Randolph! This was a great experience.

Great Experience

by from Greenville, SC |

While searching for a BMW X5 I found Richmond BMW. Despite being six hours away from my home they were eager to earn my business from the moment I reached out to them. Drew Fletcher was incredibly responsive as was everyone else with whom I worked. After making a verbal deal over the phone, I flew to Richmond, test drove the car and less than two hours later was on the road home with a new vehicle. The experience could not have been better. Thank you!

Service goes the extra mile

by from Richmond, va |

Scott in service always takes the extra care to make sure all of my questions are answered, any concerns I have are addressed, and looks out for the customer. On each occasion, he has even followed up to make sure I was personally satisfied with the service. I can't say enough about his customer care!

Exceptional service.

by from Richmond, VA |

My service visit was exceptional. The process of dropping off my vehicle and picking it up was flawless.

Richmond BMW responded to this review

July 8, 2015

Tim, thank you for the great review. Please let me know what we can do for you during your next visit and we look forward to helping you again soon. Best, Matt Perry, General Manager

Great experience

by from Glen Allen, VA |

My experience at Richmond BMW was excellent. My CA, Philip Moo, was extremely helpful throughout the process. They are not a high pressure, commission driven dealership, which is great. But unlike some other places that operate like that, they really seem to care about getting you what they want. I actually went in looking at 1 model (4 series) and after going through everything with Philip, realized that what I really wanted was a different car (2 series). He helped getting me to understand the options and get it exactly the way I needed it. Financing was a breeze, and thats usually the part that everyone dreads. They even beat out everyone else on the trade in for my old car. They are currently under construction, so had to knock a few stars off for that until they are finished. It is clean and didn't take away at all from the experience. This is my first BMW and after this experience and the car itself, I don't know if I can ever go back. Thanks to everyone at Richmond BMW!

Great visit!

by from Richmond VA |

Mike got my car in, fixed and out quick and Mike found some things that I had missed and got those taken care of under warranty while car still had a some warranty left!! Clean as a pin when I got it back too!

My service visit to Richmond BMW was excellent!

by from Richmond VA |

Dennis Morgan is consistently courtesy, kind, professional, knowledgeable, and very strong at serving his clients. He's the best you've got in the service centers and I take both of my BMWs to both stores for repairs.

Richmond BMW responded to this review

May 15, 2015

Mike, thank you for the 5 star review! I'm so glad to hear that Dennis took such wonderful care of you and we appreciate your loyalty. Please let us know what we can do for you during your next visit and we look forward to helping you again soon. Best, Matt Perry, General Manager

Customer focused dealership

by from Midlothian, VA |

Buying a car from Crown Mini and the dealership team as a whole, has been a very enjoyable experience. This is a pleasant alternative when compared to most car buying experiences, that most people would equate to a visit to the dentist. James went out of his way to assist us in answering our questions, arranging test drives, showing patience, and providing the assistance we needed to put a great deal together for a Countryman. We love our new car. We highly recommend Crown Mini to anyone looking for a reliable, economical, and fun to drive car.

Excellent Service

by from Ruther Glen Va. |

Joe had my car pulled in to complete a diagnostics test for my suspension,found the problem and had it fixed in no time. He also upsold me on getting my rims refinished and recommended sway bar be replaced. I chose sway bar over new rims but I will be back. AKA DR.DRE BMW X5