Richmond BMW/Crown MINI of Richmond

Used 855-314-2214
Service 855-315-3606

Great customer service

by from Richmond, Va |

Our experience with the dealership was excellent. The sales person James Gardner was very friendly, excellent in knowledge of the vehicle, and very customer oriented. I love my Mini and would definitely recommend it to my family and friends.

Excellent service!

by from Bedford, VA |

I recently had to have repairs on my Mini and was beyond thrilled with the service department. They were wonderful to work with and did and excellent job. Even though I live 3 hours away from the dealership I will continue to be a loyal customer to this dealership. Rick in the service department is an excellent person to work with!

service

by from Richmond va |

Mike Jewell is an excellent service writer, listens, knowledgeable, courteous interested. Salesman Steve Lerner is the best salesperson I have met in my 52 years of car buying There is a problem with the customer service stars. Should register 5 stars

December 16, 2014

Rick, thanks for the outstanding review! I'm always glad to hear good things about my team and I'm thrilled that we have been able to provide you with exceptional customer service. Please let me know what we can do to assist you in the future, and we will be glad to do so. Best, Matt Perry, General Manager

Exceeded my expectations

by from Mechanicville, VA |

Fastest I have ever bought a car. In and out in just a couple of hours. Kirk and Josh were very knowledgeable and sincerely wanted me to have a great experience. I love my new car and the service that stands behind it. Thanks again!

December 16, 2014

Elaine, thank you for the 5 star review! I'm so glad to hear we were able to find you the right car and provide excellent service along with it. Please let us know how we can make your next visit even better! Best, Matt Perry, General Manager

A wonderful experience

by from Mechanicsville, VA |

The staff at Crown made me feel like a queen when I really needed it-- They took care of me like family. I love my mini!

December 3, 2014

Thank you for the outstanding review! It makes me very happy to hear that the Crown MINI team took such great care of you and that you're enjoying your MINI. We hope to work with you again in the future, so please let us know what we can do for you. Best wishes, Matt Perry, General Manager

Fantastic Service

by from Gken Allen, VA |

As always, my recent visit to BMW was beyond excellent.

November 18, 2014

Pat, Thank you for the 5-star review! We appreciate your loyalty and always love to hear that our customers are receiving excellent care. Please let us know how we can assist you again in the future. Best, Matt Perry, General Manager

Getting a headlight replaced

by from Lottsburg, VA |

The repair took half the time they estimated, what a joy! and was less expensive than ball parked!

October 27, 2014

Hi, Thank you for visiting Crown MINI and sharing this 5-star review. One of our main goals is providing friendly and helpful customer service, so we're thrilled to hear that you experienced nothing less. Please know that we're here for you if more automotive needs arise!

Excellent Experience

by from Richmond VA |

The staff at Crown Mini were friendly, knowledgable, patient, and professional. Ask for Dan, Heather, Akshay, and Charles.

October 14, 2014

Gil, thank you for taking the time to post such a great review! I am happy to hear your kind words about Dan, Heather, Akshay and Charles, I will be sure to pass it along to them and the rest of our staff at Crown Mini. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again!

EXCELLENT Leasing Experience!

by from Chester, VA |

I stopped by Richmond BMW on a Wednesday morning looking for additional information on the new BMW i3. I was greeted by Yousef Omaid, my sales person. He was very helpful in providing the information and answering all my questions. I had the opportunity to drive two different model i3s. Yousef checked the BMW inventory and found two i3s that met my specifications without a lengthly ordering process Before leaving I was offered the opportunity to take a i3 home for a couple of days, which I declined, but later regretted. I was non committal at that time.Two days later I called Yousef and inquired about one of the two i3s he stated he could get. My wife and I drove to Richmond and placed a deposit on the i3. I was assured it would be about ten days to transport it to the Richmond dealership. In the interim, I has some financial questions and spoke to Josh, one of the finance guys. He assured me he, would provide me with answers to my leasing price and questions. I received a call the next day from the sales manager Thad Flowers. He informed me of a lower leasing rate and stated that my I3 had arrived that morning, and was available for pickup that afternoon. . Everything worked out perfectly and my wife and I again drove to Richmond BMW and picked up my I3. Everything went as planned without any glitches. My i3 was perfect as well as the entire process from initial questions to delivery. Thanks again to Yousef Omaid, Thad Flowers and Josh, Richmond BMW and staff..

Excellent Service

by from Richmond, Va. |

Schedule appointment was September 8,2014 for reprogramming Ms. Mini after a previous brake job. We arrived there at 10 minutes to 8 and was received with smiling faces. Hope you had the opportunity to meet with Angela and Rick who just happen to make me feel comfortable with leaving Ms. Mini there. They assured me that everything would be alright. Well I left Ms. Mini for the schedule maintenance and when I return for Ms. Mini there had been all kinds of checkups on her. I was enjoying this trip so well I was wondering what else could I get done for Ms. Mini. They felt that Ms. Mini was special also believe it or not Ms. Mini had been given a bath. with all they did on this day I was told there is no charge with smiling faces. When others find out about the way Crown Mini Service Department is they just might come from miles around to see if all this is true.

Great sales force - finance dept a little much.

by from Richmond, VA |

I loved trading in my old MINI (purchased in another state) for a Certified Pre-owned at Crown MINI. The sales staff was great, they let me sit in a bunch of cars, they helped me figure out my finances. I took a test drive and at no point did I feel rushed or pressured by them. I went home to sleep on my decision and they were glad to see me back, they thanked me, they were generally awesome. The finance guys on the BMW side were a different story. I felt strong-armed into buying the maintenance package - after I initially refused to make a decision until I could talk to my spouse, a manager came in and explained it to me in small words as if I were an idiot. I've owned a MINI, can read, and am fully capable of comprehending, I just simply couldn't make the decision on my own and was waiting for a call back. I was frankly angered and annoyed by that part of the process. I most likely would have bought the maintenance package, anyway, but their hard-sell tactics made me want to reverse the decision.