BMW of the Hudson Valley

New 877-300-1188
Used 866-207-6570

BEST SERVICE!!!

by from Broad Brook, CT |

This is my fifth car that I have purchased and my second BMW, however my first interaction with Hudson Valley. This was THE best experience I have ever had from a car dealer and for that matter, a business. From the time we arrived, every contact made with the staff was very professional. We left there feeling that our business was appreciated. I drove over 2 hours to purchase from Hudson Valley, bypassing at least three BMW dealers. I was referred by someone because the great customer service because of the awful experience I had from a BMW dealer near me. Hudson Valley did not let me down. I would do a commercial for this company. I am telling all of my friends to purchase from Hudson Valley. Thank you for a great car buying experience.

May 20, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review about your experience here at BMW of the Hudson Valley. We are flattered and so happy to hear that you had the best experience you've had with a business here. We appreciate you noticing how professional our staff is and we're glad that the 2-hour drive up here was worthwhile. We look forward to continuing our relationship with you and hope you'll be in again soon!

Outstanding Service Department

by from Carmel, NY |

I special-ordered my 2011 550i from BMW of the Hudson Valley, and I was very pleased with the entire purchasing experience. My husband and I have owned several BMWs over the years, and we have been bringing our cars to the service department at BMW of the Hudson Valley ever since the dealership opened. The entire service experience is always a pleasure -- from the person who greets you, to our Service Advisor, Joanne Holmes, to the Service Director, Phil Dolce. They recently went out of their way to help us resolve an issue with our car. I highly recommend BMW of the Hudson Valley and their sales and service teams.

June 25, 2014

Kirsten, We really appreciate you taking the time to leave this great review and are so glad to hear that you were satisfied with your entire purchasing experience. It is most important to us that our clients feel welcome and that they sense professionalism in our entire team. Thank you for your continued business and we hope we'll see you again soon.

Good services, nice people -OK

by from Fishkill, NY |

Good friendly service, I was not able to committ to an pappt because of errands I was doing

May 6, 2014

Tim, Thanks for taking the time to write a nice review about our service. We hope that you'll come in again soon, we'll make sure you're well taken care of.

Bmw 740i

by from Bronx ,ny |

I bought a 2011 bmw 740i and I loved it , they transported the car like 50 miles from the dealer to my door step very good experience will be buying my next bmw from them.

April 24, 2014

Luigi, We're so happy to hear that you love your BMW and that you had a great experience with our dealership. We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future!

Poor communications lost an easy sale

by from Vermont |

Was ready to purchase used 535i x-drive, but their poor communications and failure to answer simple questions killed any sale. Wouldn't even consider them on any future cars.

April 28, 2014

Bill, We are so sorry to hear that your questions went unanswered and you felt that communication was poor at our dealership. It's extremely important to us that our clients receive all the information they need when looking to purchase a car. I would like to get some more information from you about what happened so that I can help prevent this in the future. I hope you will reach out to me at asingh@bmwhudsonvalley.com or 845-462-1030 ext. 1011. Sincerely, Anu Singh General Sales Manager BMW of the Hudson Valley

Great experience

by from poughkeepsie ny |

Great buying experience. The people, the service and their expertise. I highly recommend for your next purchase

April 24, 2014

BMW driver, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review. We're so happy you had a great experience and we really appreciate your recommendation. We hope you'll stop by again soon!

service dept has been great

by from poughkeepsie ny |

service department has been great in resolving my most unusual issues with my 2007 3281

April 23, 2014

Alan, We really appreciate you taking the time to leave this nice review and we're glad we were able to resolve your vehicle's issues. We hope to see you again soon!

Nice facility

by from Brooklyn N.Y. |

They made a long drive worth it. Professional staff and pleasant environment.

stay away

by from Staatsburg NY |

The dealership is deceitful. Purchased two cars - both buys were4 misrepesented. The first time I just thought it was an oversight on the audio system - the second time was all lies. save yourself the drama and frustration and find another BMW dealer

Used Car Purchase

by from Poughkeepsie, NY |

Recently bought a used Vehicle that I found on cars.com. Even thou the dealership did not specialize with this type of model they made my buying experience very enjoyable. My Sales person Annmarie who was great went over the entire car with me and there was never any pressure.There was no 'hidden' closed door runs to management to discuss pricing. Everything was done in the open. A couple of items that needed attention were done when I arrived for pick up. It was a pleasure buying my car. Thank you HV BMW.