Tom Williams Imports

Service 866-581-4917

The Ultimate Driving Machine

Go to Atlanta, Macon or Montgomery

by from Birmingham, AL |

Tom Williams is the worst!!! Unprofessional administration, sloppy service, disorganized corportae structure. Overall, Tom Williams consistently provides a miserable experience in every regard. GO ELSEWHERE!

May 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our dealership. We would like to learn more about your experience so that we can better understand how to rectify the situation. Please call me directly at your convenience. 205-443-8601 Sincerely, James Corlew.

Doesn't return calls

by from Atlanta |

I have tried multiple times to have questions answered about a used car to no avail. They won't call me back! I was even told the sales manager would call me back - guess what, nothing. If they'd answer my questions I would buy the car. Guess they don't want to sell it too badly.

April 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our dealership. We always strive to find the right vehicle for each and every customer and this does not sound like the level of high quality customer service that we pride ourselves on. We would like to rectify this situation and get in touch with you as soon as possible. Please send your contact information to our General Manager James Corlew at (205) 4438601 or james.corlew@tomwilliamsbmw.com at your convenience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we look forward to hearing from you.

Car buying that was easy and fun

by from Rockland, Maine |

I never would have thought that buying a car would be so easy and so much fun, especially when I live in Maine...I picked up the car in SC...and the client advisor was in Alabama. A quick back story synopsis - While I presently live in my home state of Maine, I lived in B'hm for 16 years. This dealership kept my 1978 320i in true" fun to drive" form. I just retired. A new 328xi Sport Wagon was to be my retirement present to myself. I wanted to take delivery at the BMW Performance School in SC. That being the case I figured I could buy the car from any dealer. My first thought was to contact Tom Williams because of my past relationship with them and how they have treated many of my friends over the years. I was lucky enough to have Niyse Burton as my client advisor. She and I did the entire deal via email. She quickly answered any question I had. She was knowledgable, personable and never pressured me in any way to buy a car. She sold me a car by never trying to sell me one. All paperwork was exchanged using scans and email attachments. Only the final part, the part where I turned over a check, had to be done using originals and FedEx made it an overnight event. Ms. Burton handled all the arrangements for me to take delivery at the Performance School. All I had to do was get a flight to Greenville, SC. The Performance School experience is SO MUCH FUN! You will leave there not only with your new car, but with a huge grin on your face. Certainly mine was an experience made possible by electronics and the Internet. It was the people, however, that made it effortless. To a person everyone at Tom Williams and everyone at the Performance School couldn't have been nicer. So, let me highly recommend that you take delivery of your new BMW at the Performance School. And, if choose to do so, buy the vehicle from Tom Williams regardless where you live. The price was a good deal. Your experience will be easy and problem free. You will leave Greenville, SC with a new respect for the abilities of your car. As you drive home you will realize that you are still grinning. I still am.

Taylor Lupo provided excellent customer service.

by from Birmingham. AL |

Arrived midday on a Saturday and Taylor got me in and out. Family was able to take BMW to the beach, no delay. This was my first visit to Tom Williams. I will return for service. Great customer service and communication.

Extremely Satisfied - Bought Sight-Un-Seen A+!

by from Nebraska |

My wife and I recently purchased an X5 from Tom Williams BMW Sight-Un-Seen off Cars.com and were more than pleased with the transaction. We had the car shipped to us and it arrived as described. Jason - our sales rep was very professional and helpful with the sale and helped make it an honest simple transaction. I'd certainly buy from them again and would recommend others do as well!

Tom Williams BMW in Birmingham, Al.

by from Fort Payne, Al. |

Recently my husband and I ordered a new 640I Gran Coupe. Jorge Torres was our salesperson and he was great. Jorge was so knowledgeable about all the features on the car. He made that day so special for me . He seemed as excitied about the car as I was. My husband and I both agree that we were lucky to get Jorge Torres for our salesperson. Happy Customer

Call back within minutes

by from Hilliard |

I filled out a email request to see pictures of a new car they had listed here on cars.com. Jessica Burrow the Internet Manager emailed me and called me within minutes to answer my questions. Thanks.

salespeople from temp service?

by from Greystone |

Horrible treatment from the sales staff. NOT professional. No real knowledge of the products they sell NO follow up with the customer...repeated failure to return calls or answer questions. Answers given are not correct information..salesperson just gives random answers without knowledge...ie." it doesn't really matter if you put premium or regular gas in it."... Salespersons crowd you and offer unsolicited advice with no real awareness of the customers needs. The real deal breaker is not being able to get straight answers on the price of the car.

May 25, 2012

I apologize for the service you received at our dealership. Please contact me directly, Beth Curry, Client Relations Manager, to discuss your experience, 205-252-9512. I would appreciate your input to help us improve our ability to serve our customers. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Excellent

by from Birmingham, Al |

Frank Baumann was excellent as the salesman who worked with us. Best buying experience I've every had in over 40 years of buying vehicles.

Bad news

by from Birmingham, Al |

Very poor customer service. Does not return calls and we are ready to purchase a new 2012! We informed the sales person and also emailed the general manager. That was 3 weeks ago! No return call yet. Truth in service is questionable.