Tom Williams Imports

New 888-540-0171
Used 866-981-6621
Service 866-581-4917

The Ultimate Driving Machine

Extremely Satisfied - Bought Sight-Un-Seen A+!

by from Nebraska |

My wife and I recently purchased an X5 from Tom Williams BMW Sight-Un-Seen off Cars.com and were more than pleased with the transaction. We had the car shipped to us and it arrived as described. Jason - our sales rep was very professional and helpful with the sale and helped make it an honest simple transaction. I'd certainly buy from them again and would recommend others do as well!

Unworthy of the of BMW or any luxury brand.

by from Birmingham |

Sad to have such a poor dealer representing fabulous brands.

August 29, 2015

Hello there, We are sorry to read you are not pleased with the level of service you received. We would like to speak with you to get more detail. Please contact the GM Michael Child at (205) 443-8601 to better assist you.

Terrible and so disappointing

by from Birmingham,AL |

I have owned BMW's since 1995 and love them. Have bought in Florida and from Tom Williams. The last 2 experiences we have had trying to buy a new BMW from Tom Williams was horrible. They are arrogant and could care less if u buy from them. We have used their service department and have to leave messages, no one ever calls back! Have made several attempts to use them and can definitely say things have changed there within the last 2 years. So now we own Mercedes! They know how to treat their customers!

Poor results from service aspects

by from Birmingham,AL |

I have left yet to be returned voice mails. I have yet to have a problem, with my three BMW's, that was covered by my CPO warranty. Always an out on their part. I have been told repairs were needed when there no repairs were needed (verified by other mechanics). The employees were always very cordial, but the results are disappointing for a BMW dealer. I have used BMW dealers in Raleigh, NC, Santa Fe, NM, Chicago, IL, Nashville, TN, Atlanta, Ga, and other places with great results.

April 6, 2015

Dear TC, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This is not consistent with the quality of customer service that we pride ourselves on. I would like to talk to you directly regarding your experience at our dealership. I can be reached at (205) 443-8601. We hope this one bad experience does not keep you away from our dealership and we would love the opportunity to earn back your trust. James Corlew (General Manager)

Great Service

by from Crawfordville, FL |

Traveled all the way from Crawfordville, FL to purchase my car. Best price by far over everyone I looked at.

Great experience!

by from Gardendale, AL |

Justin in service took excellent care of our car when we were in a time of need! Clean facility and very supportive staff! Would recommend to any one.

Justin is the man!

by from Gardendale, AL |

I have had several BMWs and always go to Justin to handle all of my service needs! The staff is always friendly and the dealership is nice and clean!

Great Service

by from Birmingham, AL |

Everyone was friendly, the service was very quick. Wonderful experience overall!

Friendly Staff

by from Birmingham, AL |

Friendly staff. Great customer service. The car wash after my service was a nice touch!

Go to Atlanta, Macon or Montgomery

by from Birmingham, AL |

Tom Williams is the worst!!! Unprofessional administration, sloppy service, disorganized corportae structure. Overall, Tom Williams consistently provides a miserable experience in every regard. GO ELSEWHERE!

May 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our dealership. We would like to learn more about your experience so that we can better understand how to rectify the situation. Please call me directly at your convenience. 205-443-8601 Sincerely, James Corlew.

Doesn't return calls

by from Atlanta |

I have tried multiple times to have questions answered about a used car to no avail. They won't call me back! I was even told the sales manager would call me back - guess what, nothing. If they'd answer my questions I would buy the car. Guess they don't want to sell it too badly.

April 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our dealership. We always strive to find the right vehicle for each and every customer and this does not sound like the level of high quality customer service that we pride ourselves on. We would like to rectify this situation and get in touch with you as soon as possible. Please send your contact information to our General Manager James Corlew at (205) 4438601 or james.corlew@tomwilliamsbmw.com at your convenience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we look forward to hearing from you.