BMW of Fort Myers

Service 888-224-4819

Southwest Florida's Largest BMW Dealership

Good Luck!!!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I inquired about a used Mercedes that was advertised on Cars.com After being stalled and passed around to 3 salesmen, I gave them a credit card to hold the car after it came out of detail. The car was in the Mercedes dealer next door and at one point I was told that it was sold. After waiting for over 2 weeks for some information about the car, was told that it had a dent in it and it would cost around $500 to fix and that would be added to the sales price. During those 2 weeks, I made numerous inquiries via phone and e-mail and nothing was returned. I missed out on 2 other sales because I was waiting for this car but after I was informed of the additional body work needed, I am too skeptical to purchase this car sight unseen, Is this a BMW dealership or Joe Schmo's used cars?

Fair buying experience

by from Tinley Park, IL |

Patrick Menard did as outstanding job helping us get the best deal on a lease on a new 2014 X3.

Very willing to work with me

by from Bonita Springs, FL |

I just bought an Audi A4 from this dealership, and I just want to thank Patrick Menard for really working with me so that I could drive home in this beautiful ride. He was very honest about what he could or couldn't help me with, and when it was all said and done, I feel like I went home with a fair deal and excellent quality car. Flexible and accommodating service that was conscious of my time restraints and worked as fast as possible to get a deal done without actually feeling rushed. Would definitely recommend Patrick and this dealership to anyone searching.

Great friendly smile

by from Marco Island Fl |

Shaun Warner sold me and my wife a 2012 BMW 750li and delivered the car to our home in Marco Island. His smile was what made me do business with him. He is friendly and me being in a land developer all my life was impressed. I offered him a job within my company that is how impressed I was by his service. This man even sent us a holiday card and a thank you hand written to us in Marco Island and our home in Ohio. What an asset to have such a professional working for your company.

unethical

by from jacksonville fl |

Well you know the old saying about used car salesmen, well at this dealership it rings true. If you want to be lied to, cheated out of a car, then the person you want to deal with is SHAUN WARNER, he throws his salesmen under the bus and does not honor the deals that are made even when a deposit is placed on a car. so when they tell you they will hold the car until you can get there what they really mean they will hold it unless someone walks in and buys the car, before you can get there! If there is any good that comes from this, it's that I was able to be the fallback deal but really used to pressure the other customer to buy the car. If their vehicles are as good as their sales ethics, you will want to go elsewhere

January 17, 2014

Dear Sibling00: Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our dealership as we appreciate any and all customer feedback.The #1 priority of our sales staff is to treat each customer with the highest level of service and respect and if that did not occur during your time with us, we apologize. To help resolve your issue and so that we may further discuss your review, at your convenience, could you please call our dealership at 239-210-2800 and ask for our GM, Joseph Irpino? Thank you once again for leaving your review and we look forward to resolving your concerns and earning your business in the future.

Bought a used Solara from BMW-Great Experience

by from Fort Myers FL |

I was looking on Cars.com for a used Toyota Solara convertible in SW FL under $10K. Found one in SE FL then an identical car was posted here in Fort Myers by BMW. Inquired by email and got prompt, efficient follow up by BMW staff by email and phone encouraging me to come drive it. I did and salesman Greg did a very nice job showing it to me. Manager Joe agreed to match the east coast price which was my requirement to buy it from BMW. Brantley handled all the paperwork smoothly and efficiently. Across the board a very pleasant buying experience despite my past aversion to dealing with the big car dealerships. I would deal with BWM of Fort Myers again and I recommend them highly. Thanks!!! Mike H., Fort Myers, FL

Beware unfair business practices

by from Ft. Myers, Fl. |

This was my second experience, and last, at this dealership attempting to purchase a vehicle. The "staff" at the front desk were too busy smacking their gum and gossiping to bother greeting us upon entering the dealership. The manager is lacking any real customer service skills and certainly has no ability to negotiate a sale. The sales staff have no experience within the US auto industry and are woefully ignorant as to market vs. retail value. Actually, there were no available staff members that seemed to have an inkling as to how the car industry operates or any idea of how to successfully sell a vehicle. They are completely unwilling to negotiate and their prices are outside of the acceptable and fair market bearing prices that most dealerships offer. Please, if you think you will have a luxury or high end experience at this BMW dealership, you will be very disappointed.

October 8, 2013

Dear EK, Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business and for writing your review of our dealership. We are very sorry to hear about your negative experience with us as treating each customer fairly with a high level of service is very important to us. We would definitely like to hear more about your visit in further detail, so if you have a free moment, please call Chris Tuttle, our new Car Sales Manager, at 239-210-4773. Your feedback will help us improve our service to our customers. Again, thank you for your visit and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Bad service

by from St. Gallen |

I saw a nice Ford Crown Victoria and I decided to buy it. Unfortunataly I live in Switzerland and I asked my realtor to buy the car for me. She called the dealer and spoke about the price and told him, that she would come to buy the car next day. At next day she went to the dealer to buy the car, but the car was sell at this morning. No call, no information. It is not the same service like in Europa.

June 27, 2013

Hello John, It is never our intention to sell a vehicle and make another intersted party feel like it was sold underneath them. I do apologize. I would like to further discuss this with you. Please call or email me. Thank you, Joe Irpino General Manager 281-808-6998 joe.irpino@bmwoffortmyers.com

Great sales department

by from Fort Myers, fl |

Helpful sales department. Glen was amazing! :) always ready to help with whatever questions I had. Service department has been able to resolve all my issues thus far.

Used car purchase

by from Fort myers, Florida |

The sales did a good job of presenting my offer and getting the deal that I wanted. However, I found the buying process rather slow and cumbersome. The salesman was busy doing paperwork for the entire time of my visit, other than for the test drive and final negotiation. During the buying session, I was offered a series of options for packages. There was no time to read the fine print to make an intelligent decision. Even the tire warrantee that had been partially explained by the salesman during the test drive, was not as I understood it. That is the is a $50 deductible for each occurrence that was not mentioned. As to service, I was told the car was due for an oil change in 145 miles. I made an appointment the following week. When I arrived I was told hat the oil had been changed, but that the computer had not been reset. I later received an email asking me why I cancelled my service appointment. More service., In the 10 days I've owned the car, the tire pressure warning has had to be reset 4 times. Twice by the dealer and twice by me. The explanation that I was given by the dealer is that this is a common problem and that resetting the warning is common. Can this be?