BMW of Bakersfield

Used 877-379-6315
Service 888-740-1820

Excellent Experience

by from Templeton, CA |

I purchased a 2014 535i from BMW of Bakersfield. My sales professional was Mark Felix. Mark did an outstanding job showing me all the features in the car. This was my first BMW but by the time I left I felt I knew how to operate the car very well. Mark was very patient and worked hard to find me the right car.

eric frenc

by from bakersfield |

This place use to be the best in town lately it has gone down the tube. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Wonderfull Place to buy a Car.

by from Mt Vernon , Washington |

Nice People to work with. Came from Washigton and the car was everything they said it would. And to Ask for JKose Serna...he went to pick us at the Airport when we arrived with sign.

Wonderfull Place to buy a Car.

by from Mt Vernon , Washington |

Great Customer Care

by from Fresno, CA |

I started this buying process over the phone. I was dealing with Korie and he was always very prompt in getting back to me when I asked him about looking at the condition of the car and answering my questions. This led me to take the time to travel the almost 2 hours from Fresno to Bakersfield. Korie knew he would not be in the office that Sunday and turned me over to Mark Felix. Mark contacted me to confirm when I would be arriving as to ensure he would be able to commit the appropriate time for my sale and review of the car. Mark took so much time explaining the features of the 528I that I was considering. His patience, courtesy and knowledge of the car were amazing. The respect and excellent customer service I received led me to purchase this amazing vehicle and to highly recommend BMW of Bakersfield to my family and friends.

June 29, 2014

Greetings Gary, At BMW of Bakersfield we strive to give every single customer a unique, hassle free and enjoyable experience regarding sales, service and parts. Thank you for taking time to compose this wonderful review regarding both Korie and Mark. These young men are brand new to the automotive industry and are making a HUGE strides early on at our BMW of Bakersfield Center. We are extremely pleased to learn about your fantastic purchase experience. Thanks again for taking the 2 hour drive over from Fresno, CA and allowing us to earn your business! Kind Regards, Wes McClelland Director of E-Commerce wes.mcclelland@bmwofbakersfield.com (661) 396-4040

Definitely go to MARK FELIX, he is AMAZING!!!!!

by from Santa Maria, CA |

Mark Felix went ABOVE AND BEYOND any other client advisor I have ever met. I had gone to other car dealer ships and they weren't as helpful or friendly as Mark Felix and BMW of Bakersfield. Before going to BMW of Bakersfield I had done my research online and had found the perfect car, I was able to communicate with Mark Felix right away and he followed up with me all day up until I arrived to Bakersfield( I am from Santa Maria). I was able to get the car payments to exactly what I wanted them to be, and I am overall happy with the amazing customer service i received from every staff member including MARK FELIX! I would also like to add that Mark also follows up with me to see how I am Loving my new car even AFTER I purchased the car. I recommend BMW of Bakersfield, and their amazing customer service. :)

June 27, 2014

Greetings Julie, At BMW of Bakersfield we strive to give every single customer a unique, hassle free and enjoyable experience regarding sales, service and parts. I just wanted to personally say "Thank You" for your glowing review of our BMW Center and employee, Mr. Mark Felix. Folks are at times inundated with automotive information when it comes to their online research. I am pleased to know that you used the web to obtain the necessary information to assist you with your research and that you selected US to be your dealer of choice. Thanks again for your business! Kind Regards, Wes McClelland Director of E-Commerce wes.mcclelland@bmwofbakersfield.com (661) 396-4040

Don't go here

by from Bakersfield |

June 27, 2014

Greetings Robert, At BMW of Bakersfield we strive to give every single customer a unique, hassle free and enjoyable experience regarding sales, service and parts. I invite you to please contact me direct to further discuss your concerns. I look forward to visiting with you soon. Kind Regards, Wes McClelland Director of E-Commerce wes.mcclelland@bmwofbakersfield.com (661) 396-4040

Anita Johnson

by from Bakersfield, CA |

I appreciate the whole team at BMW, they are great. I have only had two bad experiences out of 15 years I have been dealing with them, that's a great record.

OUTSTANDING! AMAZING! JOSE SERNA IS #1

by from Bakersfield CA |

Jose Serna was outstanding he took amzing care of me and got me the best deal possible. Maria is absoutly outstanding and works so hard to make sure all her costumers are satisfied. Mike in finace is the best and got us a lower interest rate as we were walking out the door all I can say is WOW i never expected such exellent service my expections were topped they are 110% here! i will always buy my cars at bmw of bakersfield

Great buying experience

by from Bakersfield, CA |

Our salesman, Aaron Miller, was outstanding. Very knowledgable, professional, helpful, and no hard sell. Angela Mancera in Finance was also great to work with.

Excellent service, clean facilities

by from Bakersfield, CA |

Ease of scheduling an appointment, "customer first" attitude, friendly atmosphere, knowledgable personnel, clean, I know I've missed a few things. Overall better than excellent!