BMW of Bakersfield

Service 888-740-1820

#1 Luxury Dealership in Kern County, 2014

Worth the drive...

by from Venice,CA |

Drove out to Bakersfield from LA to buy a new M4. Passed about 12 other BMW dealerships because of Mark (business development team) but the entire team is tops. Great car, great deal, great facility. Will definitely buy from them again. My only regret is that we couldn't go out for drinks afterward because of our long drive home. Thanks to all who had a hand in helping us. :)

Loyal Customer 10 Years!

by from Bakersfield, Ca. |

As always had an Amazing experience at BMW of Bakersfield. Very comfortable friendly environment. Mohsen and Mark listened to what I wanted and delivered. Love the BMW experience. Love driving a fun safe car with all the amenities I want.

Great Customer Service!!

by from Bakersfield, CA |

Amanda Patrick was very knowledgable, enthusiastic and helpful with all my questions. If your looking to buy a BMW I wood definitely recommend speaking with her! Great customer service!!

Sales staff is fantastice

by from Bakersfield, CA. |

BMW of Bakersfield is by far the only place to buy a car. I talked with people from Los Angeles that drove up to Bakersfield just to buy a car from this dealer. The sales staff is fantastic and the service department is top of the line. They don't try to sell you a car you don't want or need. They are there to help you not just sell you a car.

poor customer service

by from Bakersfield |

Sad, verry sad. I had to go out of town to Valencia to pick up my car. Lack of knowledge and poor management. Sam, "the salesman " didn't know enough about the car and when it was time for working on the price the "manager" , she wouldn't budge on the price. I made a quick phone call to another dealer and they gave me what I wanted.

November 19, 2014

Greetings Eddie, Here at BMW of Bakersfield we strive on our commitment to excellence in customer satisfaction. I am sorry to hear about your experience. If you would like to call me directly to talk about this please reach out to at (661) 396-4040. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Junior Sidhu E-Commerce Coordinator

Excellent Experience

by from Templeton, CA |

I purchased a 2014 535i from BMW of Bakersfield. My sales professional was Mark Felix. Mark did an outstanding job showing me all the features in the car. This was my first BMW but by the time I left I felt I knew how to operate the car very well. Mark was very patient and worked hard to find me the right car.

Wonderfull Place to buy a Car.

by from Mt Vernon , Washington |

Nice People to work with. Came from Washigton and the car was everything they said it would. And to Ask for JKose Serna...he went to pick us at the Airport when we arrived with sign.

Wonderfull Place to buy a Car.

by from Mt Vernon , Washington |

Great Customer Care

by from Fresno, CA |

I started this buying process over the phone. I was dealing with Korie and he was always very prompt in getting back to me when I asked him about looking at the condition of the car and answering my questions. This led me to take the time to travel the almost 2 hours from Fresno to Bakersfield. Korie knew he would not be in the office that Sunday and turned me over to Mark Felix. Mark contacted me to confirm when I would be arriving as to ensure he would be able to commit the appropriate time for my sale and review of the car. Mark took so much time explaining the features of the 528I that I was considering. His patience, courtesy and knowledge of the car were amazing. The respect and excellent customer service I received led me to purchase this amazing vehicle and to highly recommend BMW of Bakersfield to my family and friends.

June 29, 2014

Greetings Gary, At BMW of Bakersfield we strive to give every single customer a unique, hassle free and enjoyable experience regarding sales, service and parts. Thank you for taking time to compose this wonderful review regarding both Korie and Mark. These young men are brand new to the automotive industry and are making a HUGE strides early on at our BMW of Bakersfield Center. We are extremely pleased to learn about your fantastic purchase experience. Thanks again for taking the 2 hour drive over from Fresno, CA and allowing us to earn your business! Kind Regards, Wes McClelland Director of E-Commerce wes.mcclelland@bmwofbakersfield.com (661) 396-4040

Definitely go to MARK FELIX, he is AMAZING!!!!!

by from Santa Maria, CA |

Mark Felix went ABOVE AND BEYOND any other client advisor I have ever met. I had gone to other car dealer ships and they weren't as helpful or friendly as Mark Felix and BMW of Bakersfield. Before going to BMW of Bakersfield I had done my research online and had found the perfect car, I was able to communicate with Mark Felix right away and he followed up with me all day up until I arrived to Bakersfield( I am from Santa Maria). I was able to get the car payments to exactly what I wanted them to be, and I am overall happy with the amazing customer service i received from every staff member including MARK FELIX! I would also like to add that Mark also follows up with me to see how I am Loving my new car even AFTER I purchased the car. I recommend BMW of Bakersfield, and their amazing customer service. :)

June 27, 2014

Greetings Julie, At BMW of Bakersfield we strive to give every single customer a unique, hassle free and enjoyable experience regarding sales, service and parts. I just wanted to personally say "Thank You" for your glowing review of our BMW Center and employee, Mr. Mark Felix. Folks are at times inundated with automotive information when it comes to their online research. I am pleased to know that you used the web to obtain the necessary information to assist you with your research and that you selected US to be your dealer of choice. Thanks again for your business! Kind Regards, Wes McClelland Director of E-Commerce wes.mcclelland@bmwofbakersfield.com (661) 396-4040

Don't go here

by from Bakersfield |

This place use to be the best in town lately it has gone down the tube. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

June 27, 2014

Greetings Robert, At BMW of Bakersfield we strive to give every single customer a unique, hassle free and enjoyable experience regarding sales, service and parts. I invite you to please contact me direct to further discuss your concerns. I look forward to visiting with you soon. Kind Regards, Wes McClelland Director of E-Commerce wes.mcclelland@bmwofbakersfield.com (661) 396-4040