Thompson BMW

680 N Main St, Doylestown, PA 18901

New 888-243-1345
Used 888-268-7582
Service 888-600-9515

Complimentary car wash, vacuum and loaner vehicles available with every service

Great Service Appointment! Efficient & helpful

by from Wayne, PA |

I brought my 4 series in for some routine maintenance. My wait time was very short, and all items on my list were fixed. All of the repairs were covered by my extended warranty...which was great! I will definitely bring my car back for service here next time!!

May 20, 2015

Great to hear! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

Amazing customer service that can't be beat!!

by from Chalfont, PA |

I bought many cars from Thompson but this was my first BMW. The sales staff were friendly and polite. They were able to answer every question I could think of. They treated me with respect and gave me a great deal! I recently had my first service performed and the service department matched the experience in sales. I stopped in to make a appointment and they serviced my car that day. They greeted me when I arrived and even gave me a BMW loaner car and a free car wash! The service in unbeatable!

June 8, 2015

MB - We're happy to hear the team at Thompson BMW were able to meet your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, and we hope to see you again in the future. Best,Dennis Kelly General Manager Thompson BMW 215-340-3900 x2579 dennisk@1800thompson.com"

Exceptional Service on my 5 series

by from Doylestown, PA |

Thompson BMW always does a great job servicing my vehicle! They are the best!

June 8, 2015

Remey - Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We hope to see you again in the future. Best, Dennis Kelly General Manager Thompson BMW 215-340-3900 x2579 dennisk@1800thompson.com

Great Service.

by from Warminster, PA |

I've been hearing some concerning noises when braking. I brought my car in for service and had it back, good as new in no time.

May 26, 2015

Martha- Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We're happy to hear the Thompson BMW service team was able to meet your expectations. Best, Andi Glassmyer Service Manager of Thompson BMW 215-340-3900 x2318 andig@1800thompson.com

Exceptional Service!!!!

by from Churchville, PA |

Thompson BMW's service is like no other! From their Valet service to the quality of the repair I would never take my car anywhere else!

May 13, 2015

We are so happy to hear of your experience with our Service Department. Thank you for your feedback!

Terrible shopping experience @Thompson BMW.

by from Doylestown, PA |

I am a loyal BMW owner so it pains me to show outspoken criticism towards the brand, however this was one of the worst experiences vehicle shopping I have ever had. If you really want to purchase a BMW, I recommend going anywhere else. The dealership network in SE PA is not very good, so you may want to try NJ, they seem to have better options. If you have to shop in SE PA, tread cautiously and do your homework.

November 3, 2014

Jamison-We saw your review on Google+ as well, and I wanted to make sure you saw our response. I'm sorry to hear about your concerns with your visit here. We strive to represent a great product, and I'm interested in learning more about the experience that led you to leaving this review. Would you please reach out to me at your earliest convenience? Looking forward to hearing from you, Dennis Kelly, General Manager Thompson BMW, 215-340-3900 x2579, dennisk@1800thompson.com

James Moore

by from Doylestown, PA |

I have been buying cars now for almost 50 years. I have purchased three cars from Thompson BMW and I have never dealt with a dealership of such overall quality. The staff from sales to service to the young men who greet you when you pull up and have immediate attention. Let me tell you a little about my latest purchase there. I had gone to look for a pre certified BMW I saw on the website and found that it was already gone that morning and I was not surprised. On my walk to my current car a gentleman came running my way and said my name. It was Walt Young who had been the sales manager of Kennedy Chevrolet some years ago. He recognized me after not seeing me for probably 15 years. That began one of the most interesting days in my life as we walked over to the new car showroom "just in case there was a good deal there" as Walt put it. We began looking at every model from the 3 series up to the 5 series and all were 2013 models. They were all great cars but I didn't want to spend that much. Walt knew that I was the father of P!NK, the international superstar in the music arena as I like to call her and it was soon known all around the dealership with my OK as it were. I saw a car sitting in the showroom and it was a year end 2012 but brand new and a 750i with the Xdrive and more than enough options to make anyone happy. After they looked at my car for a trade and took off the discount for being a year end deal the numbers were in keeping with what I wanted to spend. After some thinking and putting pen to paper as I like to do I bought the car. The delivery was that day and it was a great experience to say the least. I was very satisfied that I got an exceptional deal for the car. It has the V8 with twin turbo chargers putting out 445 horsepower and will stay with a Corvette but of course I read that somewhere. This was October of 2012 and I thought I might put two or three thousand miles on it per year and now that it is a year old we have around 13,000 miles on it. We decided to drive it to Louisville, KY to visit an old friend and then out and back to Iowa to attend my wife's families 75th Reunion and Picnic and to Syracuse, NY several times and it is just a fantastic car on the road and a joy to drive. This is why I have owned 7 BMW's now. Oh, almost forgot, last year around January of 2013 I had about 1,500 miles on it and we were going over to NJ for a funeral and the weather was just awful, cold, really horrible fog and rainy. We were driving south on route 611 and I was fooling around with the GPS and should have been paying attention to the road and we decided to turn on Bristol Rd rather than Almshouse, our normal choice and I forgot that there were two left turn joggles to the little strip center and then almost immediately the one for Bristol Road. Well, with me not really watching the road I swung left into the first left and hit the underneath of my car on a concrete medial strip about 9 inches high and it sounded like the whole bottom of the car was coming off. We stopped after making the turn on Bristol and I got out with a flash light and looked under the car and saw that there were steel plates protecting the undercarriage of the car. Instant relief, but when I took it to the Dealer the next day I found that the steering box was damaged beyond repair and that I really shouldn't have driven it to NJ and back. Anyway, Thompson removed and replaced all the damaged plates and steering box and made it a new car again over night. I have been sick ever since I did this as I have been driving accident free for almost 50 years. Anyway, the dealer has done so much for me and the service I have had from Thompson BMW has been by far the very best I have ever had anywhere. All the people there have been very nice and willing to spend as much time as I need. Dan Goldman is my service guy and he is the best and accommodates me in every way possible. Doing business there has been extraordinary.

February 18, 2014

wow, thanks for taking the time to write this! We appreciate the compliments and look forward to many more years with you as our customer.

Thanks!

by from philadelphia, pa |

I needed a car for my daughter who just got her license and was having a horrible time finding the right car. We ran into rob on a busy saturday afternoon and he spent almost the entire day looking at all the cars they have. Rob found us the right car and gave us a great deal. Buying a used car can be a pain but Thompson BMW and Rob made it very simple. Buying your childs first car can be scary, I strongly suggest Thompson BMW. My daughter loves the car and I love the service. It seems that in this day and age customer service is not the most important thing for a car dealership........Well it seems like it is the most important thing at Thompson BMW. We "WILL" buy our next car from them.

September 30, 2013

Andy - Thank you so much for your kind words! Our customers are our #1 priority, and we are thrilled to hear that Rob was able to help you find something that is safe for your daughter. We hope she is still enjoying it!

Bought a used BMW from Mark, Great experience A+++

by from New Hope |

Just bought a used 2011 BMW 535XI from Mark and I love it! Mark kept it simple and most important he kept it fun. We will tell everybody about Mark and the great experience we had buying from Thompson BMW! Thanks Thompson BMW, We love our BMW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAA++++++++++++

September 30, 2013

Casey - Thank you so much for your kind words! We are thrilled that Mark was able to help you find something you love. We hope you are enjoying your 535xi!

Way to go!!!!

by from Yardley |

I was on my way to the shore and my car got a flat tire. The local dealer could not help me. They did not have anyone who could help. They did not have a tire for me either. We could not figure what to do so we called Thompson where we bought the car. To my utter suprise they sent a tow truck 90 miles with a loaner car to my location. We were able to go on to our vacation with no worries. Next day they called to see if they could bring my car back to us at the beach! Why do they do this when others were so unwilling to help i ask? My whole family thanks Thompson BMW and Bruno!

September 30, 2013

Edward - we are so happy to hear that Bruno was able to help you in your time of need! Thank you so much for your feedback.

I loved my recent experience at thompson BMW.

by from Bensalem, Pa |

I loved my recent experience at Thompson BMW. Everyone was so helpful and engaging! My sales person, Jayne Carbonetta was excellant! I got a great deal and a great 5 series BMW!!

September 25, 2013

Karren! - Thank you for your kind words! We are happy to hear that you had such a great experience with Jayne, and hope you are enjoying your 5 Series!