BMW of Anchorage

Used 877-676-7606
Service 888-784-6484

Great job by BMW of Anchorage

by from Anchorage Alaska |

The crew at Anchorage BMW is top notch in their product knowledge, helpfulness in finding the right car, and in making it a great deal. Our recent BMW 535 purchase was smooth, easy, fast, and affodrable through BMW financial. Phyllis Halverson was on top of every detail and GM Frank Boasen was great to work with. The service department has been totally accommodating to my busy schedule for scheduled maintenence and got me right in when I needed it. This is the best dealership I have every worked with!

Great Sales Service

by from Anchorage Alaska |

My sales advisor Curt was great, He took the time over three hours to show my wife all she needed to know to fill good about buying a new BMW

I LOVE my new 2014 X3

by from Wasilla, Ak |

Buying a new vehicle at BMW of Anchorage was awesome with salesmen Curt Zakrzewski. He was very parient and knows all about every vehicle on the show room floor to the lot out side. It was amazing to hear the differences on the questions when asked. If he didnt know, he made sure to say and find out. We drove several different cars to find just the right one. He made sure to give us time to talk and figure things out without pressure. The x3 is very peppy and smooth. I love that BMW's are very SAFE !!! That is my main goal in a vehicle for my family and I . I have too be and feel safe. If you want and need a safe vehicle go see Curt Zakrzewski at BMW of Anchorage. This was the very best buying car experience for us. The whole crew at BMW was great. Thanks so much for always being there to answer are questions and helping us out to find the right car for us. I love my new ride !!!! Terri. R.

Beaming about my Beemer

by from Wasilla, AK |

BMW of Anchorage is like family to me. In 2008 I leased my first BMW(528xi), and in 2012 I purchased another BMW(X5 diesel). On July 5, 2014 I was scheduled for an oil service, but while waiting for the completion, I purchased a current year X5 diesel. And a few days later...a 3 series diesel for my husband. My husband and I both commute from Wasilla to Anchorage and accumulate 30-35k miles on each of our vehicles every year which means we usually go through vehicles every 3years because we prefer not to retain vehicles beyond 100k miles. We are now on our third and fourth BMW and we cannot imagine life without one. The three things that are most important to us are 1) safety; 2) fuel efficiency; and 3) an efficient service department. We have found all three at BMW of Anchorage. If you are in the market for a vehicle, please take a little time to stop in and introduce yourself to Phyllis Halverson or Curt Zakrzewski. I believe the individuals in sales are the face of a company ? they are the first impression ? and Phyllis and Curt make great ones. On every visit I have ever made to this dealership, I have been respectfully greeted with friendly, open arms. David Billman, Mark Tadic, and Larry Pace (the gentleman behind the scenes) will also treat you with great respect if you are given the opportunity to meet them. They have excellent follow-through and in my opinion, truly want what is best for your individual situation. I give them my highest praise. Lastly, if you do purchase a vehicle and have it serviced through BMW of Anchorage, know that you cannot compare their service advisors to any others. Russell Oakley and Bruce Peterson are seasoned advisors who have been in their positions for a significant amount of time in what often seems to be a revolving door at other dealerships. I trust the advice they give.

Just looking around

by from Anchorage, AK |

About a year ago I have purchased a vehicle from Le and today he was again very helpful. Trying to help me and my family trade my car in for something a little roomier. Even though I did not make a purchase today I truly felt that Le really cares for his clients. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED Hoang "Lee" Le

Awesome dealership!! Le is the man

by from Elmendorf, AK |

Recently purchased a BMW myself for the first time and even had my girl purchase one too. Thanks to the help from my salemen Le. Go see him if your looking for a great deal!!

Flawless customer service!!!

by from Anchorage, Ak |

Excellent customer srrvice from BMW of Anchorage. As I walked in Le greeted me with open arms. He was very knowledgeable about the programs and vehicles there that made me confident on my purchase of my long desired BMW X3. Very easy transaction and with the help of his managers this was the most satififying experience at a dealership I ever had. Thanks to Le and the staff at BMW. Recommend all to see Le

Excellent Experience

by from Anchorage, AK |

I worked with Lee Le to purchase a vehicle. I enjoyed the opportunity to engage in a reasonable discussion based on information and quality of service.

Satisfied Customers

by from Anchorage, Alaska |

Le of BMW is an excellent salesman. He helped my husband and I purchase our new BMW 650 and 320. We are very satisfied customers, and we highly recommend working with Le for helping find the right vehicle.

Excellent Service purchasing Vehicles

by from Anchorage, Alaska |

Within a 2 year time frame we purchased 8 BMW's within our family. Our salesman Le provided us with excellent service, and we are very satisfied customers. We highly recommend having Le help us for future car purchases at BMW.