Kuni BMW

10999 Sw Canyon Rd, Beaverton, OR 97005

New 888-259-7445
Used 888-255-8292
Service 877-536-0412

Performance has an address.

Awesome experience with KUNI

by from Roseburg, Oregon |

I bought a used Lexus from this dealership and not only was the price the greatest, the salesman was amazing! I would tell anyone looking for a new/used car to look there first! Absolutely pristine high end cars at great prices! They are not only willing to work with you on prices, but they give you top dollar on trades! Visit Kuni in Portland, Oregon! You will be happy you did!

Kuni BMW responded to this review

June 23, 2014

Thank you for leaving your review, Laura! We're so pleased you had a great experience in our dealership and that we found the right car for you.

Nice car but no price flexibility

by from Portland, Oregon |

Nice inventory of used cars - they did what they said they would do to fix problems on the car and they did it on time. All of this comes at a price - literally. Don't waste your time trying to negotiate the price it is pretty much as advertised. I didn't expect this - it is unusual in my experience! I am satisfied with the purchase made. The documentation process was interminable!! Daisy wheel printers?? Seriously?? Perhaps a little more investment in technology would have saved some of the ONE AND A HALF hours we waited to sign the papers after the deal was done. We paid cash - so no financing excuses!!

Used Car Shopping

by from Portland, Oregon |

I am shopping for a used car, and the dealer I dealt with was Jarod. He was able to answer my questions and help me with everything I needed! I am still shopping since I didn't get to buy the car before someone else did. So I am still watching their site for the perfect vehicle. Love to the Kuni

A Camaro at a BMW dealership???

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Nothing but an enjoyable experience. I found what I was looking for, in that I had a very specific criteria set for a used Camaro. As I live in Southern California, and the Camaro was in Portland, it was with a little hesitation that I contacted Kuni. Jarod Koutz, Steve Cho, and Mylee Burns made my experience seamless. Jarod was open to a little negotiation over the phone. Having a carfax also gave me peace of mind with the vehicle. Steve picked me up at PDX, let me take a test drive, and Mylee provided great insight into the finance process. Overall a functional efficient transaction.

Great experience.

by from Portland, OR |

After submitting an inquiry online, I received an almost immediate reply from Jarod who was very focused on my needs. I showed up on the lot earlier than the person I was told to meet, but I had not made an appointment. The salesperson, Jeff, who is also the finance manager at the used car lot was in touch with me immediately by phone twice to let me know his ETA. After that, the process was speedy, accomodating, and Jeff was quite personable. I left satisfied and in the vehicle I preferred. If my experience is indicative of the whole lot at Kuni Auto Center, I would recommend looking for your next car here.

Prompt service, but inaccurate information

by from Portland, OR |

I recently contacted Kuni about viewing a vehicle that they had in stock. I am fairly specific in my requirements, the primary one being that I am looking for a car with a manual transmission. While the car was listed as being a manual transmission on Cars.com (and on the dealer website as well), the additional pictures on the dealer website showed that the car was indeed an automatic transmission. Luckily I noted this before making a trip to the lot to view the car. However, other than this fairly significant error in the listing of the vehicle, service was top notch. The Kuni internet sales manager responded to my inquiry through multiple channels (phone and e-mail) within an hour of the initial e-mail being sent. The manager of the used vehicle location also gave me a call that same afternon as well. In addition, the internet sales manager showed the appropriate level of concern regarding the incorrect details on the car's listing. While I did not purchase this car, or even go to take a look at it, the level of customer service was good enough that I would not hesitate to contact this dealer again in the future if they have a more suitable vehicle in their inventory.

Excellent service and staff

by from Portland, Oregon |

I have been looking for a used suv and I knew it was going to be difficult due to the negative equity in my trade. They have actively been working to find a vehicle that will fit my needs any get me out of my current vehicle. They took the challenge head on and have found numerous units. The staff and the service has been great so far. Even if I don't end up buying a vehicle from them, I would still recommend going to see them for you vehicle needs.

These Guys are First Class

by from Portland |

From the time I called the Internet team, to the time I set foot at the Beautiful Dealership, these people were First Class... Massage Chairs, Free Snacks and Drinks, and what Beautiful Cars... I could only afford a Used BMW, but hopefully my next purchase will be a New BMW and there is only one place that treats people like this. Great Place, and Great People. Thanks, I love My BMW

Nice staff

by from Portland, or |

Overall a good experience. Nice friendly staff, not pushy to seal a deal.