Jake Sweeney BMW

105 W Kemper Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45246

New 888-276-3184
Used 888-221-5080
Service 888-857-6015

See Rob Tobin for your new BMW. I am glad I did!

by from Harrodsburg, KY |

Rob Tobin was great to deal with on buying a new BMW. Rob knew the features well and I was highly satified with the deal. I would highly recommend Rob Tobin at Jake Sweeney BMW. Tammy was also great to deal with in financing. I drove 200 miles to do business with Jake Sweeney as the selection of vehicles was second to none in my area.

Very satisfied

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I just bought our third vehicle from Jake Sweeney BMW and had a great experience working with Rob Tobin. He was a pleasure to work with and answered all of my questions. The dealership is first rate from top to bottom.

Go see Rob Tobin for GREAT service!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Just bought a 2014 BMW 428xi and I couldn't be more thrilled! My salesman, Rob Tobin, was AMAZING! He listened to my wants and needs, and found my dream car for me within a price range which I could afford. The entire staff was nothing short of awesome. They all made me feel welcome and comfortable with no pressure. What a fun, and rewarding experience working with the guys at Jake Sweeney BMW!

1st time BMW owner

by from Cincinnati |

This by far was the smoothest car purchase I have ever made. Staff was intelligent and extremely helpful. I absolutely LOVE my 328i GT. The car is bigger than others in the 300 series due to the new hatch design. My sales associate. Brian Williams has kept in contact with me to make sure I am happy with my car. Would recommend jake Sweeney BMW to all.

Great experience in buying!

by from Fairfield OH. |

Best experience in buying a new car I've ever had. My salesman, Jon Ogdon was extremely knowledgeable of the BMW product line and made the purchase of my new X1 awesome!

Great experience in buying!

by from Fairfield OH. |

Out of town buyer

by from Oklahoma |

I have purchased three cars in the past from Clay Moorehead, I am in the process of purchasing another BMW from him now. Clay has always been very responsive and informational when I need his help, never intrusive but always available. I look forward to working with him again very soon.

Great Demo!!!!

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I purchased my 2013 X3 in April 2013. I wanted another vehicle after my 2009 X3 purchased from another BMW dealership in Cincinnati, OH was 2 weeks out of warranty and needed major work done costing over $2000.00. The other BMW dealership would not do anything to help minimized the cost even thru the car's warranty ended 2 weeks prior. My previous X3 never had any major issues for 4 years since I bought it new, but just as the warranty ended something major happened to it. IMAGINE THAT! I previously had communicated with Clay Moorhead in 2009 when I was looking for the X3 which I previously bought from the other BMW dealership, and thought I would give Jake Sweeney BMW a try since the other dealership let me down. I went on the lot on a Sunday to browse and saw a pretty 2013 white X3 with black glass rails, but it had demo plates on it. I returned to the lot on Monday to look at other X3's and that is when I met Clay. His name rang a bell because I had communicated with him in 2009 by computer but chose to buy from the other BMW dealership instead. My last 3 previous cars had been black and I looked at one, but the white one stuck in my head. I described the X3 to Clay and he said there was no car on the lot like that, and that it might have been a customer's. I again insisted that it was theirs because it had Demo plates on it. I came back the next day to test drive the X3's I did see on the lot and there it was the white X3 with the glass black rails I had told Clay about. I showed it to Clay and he apologized because it was not on the inventory list. He located the salesperson who was driving it and he stated he would sell it to me even though it did not have enough miles on it to be sold yet. My only high pressured decision was deciding on the black X3 I liked or the white demo which I loved. I chose the white one and Clay added Sirius radio at no cost. The vehicle was cleaned and fixed to my satisfaction. I received comparable equity for my 2009 X3. Clay was professional and pleasant to deal with and stated that if anything else is needed just let him know. He is very knowledgeable about the company, cars and all the products and services available for the customer's needs to make the right purchase. His enthusiasm about BMW's is evident. The financial manager was very knowledgeable, personable, and friendly. She explained everything in great detail. I forgot her name but she is a great asset to the company. It's now October and the car has more gadgets on it then I know how to use, but Clay stated he would help me figure it out. I have not had any problems with the vehicle and if I do I hope the experience will be exceptional. I get stares from people owning Mercedes, Lexus, Cadillac's and other BMW owners, and have received positive feedback from friends. It is a GREAT DEMO!!! Thanks Clay for your help.

Jessica Mountcastle-Strain Review

by from Richmond, Virginia |

I purchased a used vehicle from Jessica that was shipped out-of-state, and her professionalism, service, and friendliness were refreshing. She attended to EVERY detail (many I had not thought of). I did not have to worry about one thing. My car looked and smelled new. During the whole process, I felt I could trust Jessica. My car-buying experience with Jessica was by far the best I have ever had. THANK YOU! Karen Tootelian

Greg Sewell

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Greg Sewell is an amazing sales person. He provided A +++++ service throughout the entire car buying process. Greg was professional, personable and always eager to go the extra mile in making sure we were very happy :) We will be recommending Greg to any of our friends or family members who may be interested in a BMW purchase. We are thrilled!!! Jake Sweeney is lucky to have such an accomplished and friendly sales person as Greg on the team.