Jake Sweeney BMW

Used 888-221-5080
Service 888-857-6015

Jessica Mountcastle-Strain Review

by from Richmond, Virginia |

I purchased a used vehicle from Jessica that was shipped out-of-state, and her professionalism, service, and friendliness were refreshing. She attended to EVERY detail (many I had not thought of). I did not have to worry about one thing. My car looked and smelled new. During the whole process, I felt I could trust Jessica. My car-buying experience with Jessica was by far the best I have ever had. THANK YOU! Karen Tootelian

Greg Sewell

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Greg Sewell is an amazing sales person. He provided A +++++ service throughout the entire car buying process. Greg was professional, personable and always eager to go the extra mile in making sure we were very happy :) We will be recommending Greg to any of our friends or family members who may be interested in a BMW purchase. We are thrilled!!! Jake Sweeney is lucky to have such an accomplished and friendly sales person as Greg on the team.

Pre-Owned

by from Florence, KY |

I recently purchased a used vehicle from Peter Cramer at Jake Sweeney Luxury PreOwned. He was helpful, kind, and did not at all make the negotiation process uncomfortable for me, unlike a couple of the other dealerships at which I searched. It has been almost a month since my purchase and I have yet to encounter a single problem with the vehicle. In fact I just had scheduled maintenance performed and the technician told me the car was in great shape. Considering their competitive pricing and customer service I will make Jake Sweeney the first stop when I am next in the market for a car.

Overall Great Experience

by from Cincinnati, OH |

My recent experience with Jake Sweeney BMW was nothing but positive. I was first approached on the lot by their salesman, Brad Schultz. After telling him what I had in mind, he proceeded to provide me with some very interesting and insightful information about the different vehicles offered by BMW. More importantly, he seemed more interested in what I wanted than in what he had on his lot to sell me. No high pressure here. When it came to negotiating price, I believe they were fair and honest. It's been a month now and Brad still checks in with me to make sure all is well with my new car! I would definitely recommend them to a friend!

Excellent Service, Great Care

by from Cincinnati, OH |

The dealership was a true pleasure to deal with. I bought a pre-owned Mercedes and they fixed every little thing a pre-owned car needs to be taken care of, they even took it to Mercedes (despite being a BMW dealership) to check on one item. They demonstrated great ownership and care for the customer.

Leonard Mueller

by from Cincinnati |

We were looking for a 128i cab for my wife, found the ideal 2012 with pretty much everything on it. Initially spoke with Brad Schultz on the phone and followed up with him when viewing the car. Pretty much let him deal with my wife, test drive, explaining things, etc... Brad was outstanding in every way, a testament to his long tenure with Sweeney. Truly loves the product he sells and brings both enthusiasm and class to the entire deal. I would recommend both Sweeney BMW and Brad Schultz to anyone. Sure knows his iDrive too, has already made contact with my wife for tutoring her. Thanks Brad!

Near perfect BMW dealer

by from Virginia |

500 miles for a certified Z4 Coupe! It all started after finding an ad for the car on cars.com. I followed the link to Jake Sweeney BMW's website and was surprised to find an active link to chat with a salesperson, Clay Moorhead. Now this was at nearly 10pm on a Friday evening! We chatted for over an hour and before we were done I was sold on the car, left a refundable deposit and started making plans to fly to Ohio! A few days later after being picked up at my hotel by Clay, I was staring at my new Z4 which was exactly as promised by Clay. Everything about this purchase went exactly according to plan and everyone at Jake Sweeney was top-notch. It has been a month and Clay still keeps in touch to make sure that everything has gone well in my transition to my local dealer. My only regret is that I am too far away from Cincinnati to have my car serviced by Jake Sweeney. Given my experience so far I am sure that they are the best too! Happy Motoring! And thanks Clay!

My second Bimmer from Sweeney

by from Beavercreek, OH |

I have been thoroughly pleased with both experiences with Sweeney BMW. My CA, Jeff Robinson, took care of my sales professionally and quickly. He found the vehicle I wanted and got the deal I needed on my trade to get my new BMW. I have nothing but praise for Sweeney BMW. I will continue to see them or all my BMW purchases. I tried another dealer before I went back to Sweeney because of convenient location, but as expected, their competitor old NOT compete!! Jeff rocks! Want a no hassle, honest, gret del, see Jeff Robinson at Sweeney BMW!!

Lies don't sell cars.

by from Ohio |

When I arrived at the dealership I asked a few questions that should have been easy for a BMW dealership to answer regarding repairs that had been done on the car to bring it up to BMW certified requirements. The dealer said he couldn't fine those files, which should have been on his computer system, like all other BMW dealerships. He then proceeded to lie to me about things that were done on the car such as replacing breaks, even though I could plainly see that the breaks had not been replaced on the car. When I decided I would keep looking for a X5 at other dealerships the dealer got nasty and dared me to find a better deal. I found the whole process at this dealership horrible and the dealer was just rude. However, I took him up on his dare and found a X5 with 10,000 less miles with all the service records for $5000 less. I WIN!! Don't buy a car at this place you can do better.

Jake Sweeney BMW responded to this review

September 4, 2011

Dear X5hunter, Please allow me to apologize. My name is Robert Sabbagh, General Manager at Jake Sweeeney BMW and I have just finished reading your review about your experience with our store. Believe me, this is not what we are about. We try to make every interaction as great as the BMW's we sell. It is obvious that we let you down. Can you please call me or email me as I would like to make things right. My number is 513-782-2899 ext: 3588 and my email is rsabbagh@jakesweeney.com. Looking forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Robert Sabbagh.