Voss Village BMW

(3.7) 3 Reviews

650 State Route 725, Dayton, OH 45459

Poor sales experience

by from Canton, MI |

I had called sales department because I was interested in buying a 2012 certified X-3 28i. I asked the salesman, who answered the phone, to give me a someone who was knowledgeable on the X-3 which they had advertised. This vehicle was also listed on BMW's certified vehicle website. The salesman indicated he was the person for that, so I asked him if the engine was a 2.0 L four cylinder, or a 3.0 L six cylinder. He indicated it was the 2.0 L four cylinder. I challenged him on this because BMW's website was showing all the 2011 and 2012 X-3 28i's with having the 2.0 L. He put me on hold to run my question by someone else, and came back with the same answer. When I told him there must be a serious mistake because all the vehicles I was looking at on BMW's website indicated a 3.0 L, he stood by his answer. I had to call BMW-USA Customer Service to verify BMW's engine listings on the certified vehicle website were correct, and the dealership was providing the wrong information on the car they were selling. I will never buy a car from these people...the engine size is a critical question which deserves a correct answer!!!

Voss Village BMW responded to this review

July 10, 2015

On June 24th at approximately 4 pm, our associate did provide incorrect information to this customer. While 2012 was the first model year of the 2.0L 4 cylinder engine, that engine was used only in the 3 series and 5 series during that model year. Our associate immediately e-mailed the customer with the correct information, and had a dialogue via email, which we are happy to provide. We apologize for the incorrect information.

Great knowledge

by from Cincinnati , oh |

They had the car I was looking for and had a great price on it. No brainer

X6 Purchase

by from Centerville, OH |

The sales manager, David Lee, runs a well oiled sales staff. They are knowledgeable, courteous, and very professional.