BMW/MINI of Southampton

35 Montauk Hwy, Southampton, NY 11968

New 888-714-4381
Used 877-388-7442
Service 888-563-9145

Our Mission is to provide you with the best automotive buying and ownership experience in the industry.

Easy to deal with.

by from NY |

Best experiance Ive ever had buying a car. Best prices around by far.

OUR NEW FRIENDS

by from Southampton |

My wife and I bought two cars from BMW/MINI of Southampton. Our initional experience with walking into BMW of Southampton was of a total customer service experience from the salespeople to the management. Everyone took the time to assure us of our trade value and accommodating our needs for an X5 that I was in the market to lease. With some negotiation on both sides we were able to come to an amicable agreement that we were very happy with. During our time there my wife spoke with another lady who is a customer of the dealership who was awaiting the completion of a routine service of her MINI convertible and because it wasn't this woman's first MINI she was overjoyed about the car. On her recommendation we walked over to the showroom where we found a whole new car buying experience. It was fun, the environment was exciting and I never was more comfortable in buying a car before in my life. We had knowledgable staff and lots of laughs and even played a game of pool. I got to say we found a dealership that is just totaly awesome and it feels good when they remember your name when you come back to visit for first service visit. I just sorry I didn't write this review earlier but the memory is one I'll never forget!

Dealership only for the rich!

by from New York, NY |

I was treated like a second class citizen. The salesperson left after the test drive for over 15 minutes and when I tracked him down, he stated he had other customers that were picking up their cars and did not have the time. I asked if business was that good that he didn't need my money. I traveled over 2 hours to test drive the car which was being used by the manager. The car was dirty inside and out. The salesperson seemed bothered when asking him for a price on my trade-in and he didn't even know the price of the car that was advertised. I made him an offer for the car and he stated that he wouldn't even present that to the manager, even though he asked for my name and number he also stated, don't expect a call. I have purchased many BMW's and Mercedes in my lifetime and have never been treated so poorly. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone. Horrible customer service. I am also going to send a letter to BMW's headquarters to register a complaint against this dealership and the way they treat their customers.