Lexus of Bridgewater

1550 Route 22 East, Bridgewater, NJ 08807

New 888-719-0424
Used 877-586-2478
Service 866-626-9596

Where the Quality of our Customer Service equals the Quality of Lexus!

best business deal ever

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Sirad Summerline was the best!! He was ALWAYS accessible and he was such a joy to deal with. he made the deal so fast and easy and pleasant.

Taken for a ride in Texas

by from Dallas, TX |

I purchased a 2 year old Lexus in May 2015. My consultant was Max Campbell. Since I'm in Texas and the dealership isn't I relied on Max to provide me with an accurate description of the vehicle. Max led me to believe that the car was in excellent condition even repeated requests for additional photos went ignored. Once I received the car and noticed the damage, it was too late to do anything. I called and emailed Max repeatedly asking for a reason in the discrepancy between his description and the evidence, calls and emails were ignored. Lesson learned, don't trust Max Campbell or Lexus of Bridgewater when purchasing out of state! Buyer beware!!

Lexus of Bridgewater responded to this review

July 29, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. According to our records the higher mileage used vehicle you purchased had a clean CarFax report with a good history and was in good condition. Our management team has attempted to contact you to discuss the damage you're referring, as we are unaware. Please contact our Sales Manager, Rodger at (732) 271-4000. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Wonderful Experience at Bridgewater Lexus

by from Somerset County, NJ |

Receptionist assigned us to Max Campbell immediately. I ate a complimentary bagel and hot choclate while we spoke. We purchased a pre-owned Honda Accord. No bait and switch. Straightforward negotiations. Our only issue was the ongoing facilities remodling and roadside construction. I wish they were open to 9p.m. Our next car search will start and probably end at Bridgewater Lexus.

Great Lease Experience - Dawn was wonderful!

by from Hillsborough, NJ |

I recently leased my new Lexus ES350 from Lexus of Bridgewater. and wanted to report my excellent experience. My sales associate, Dawn was terrific. She worked with me first through e-mail as I was shopping from three dealers simultaneously. She was responsive every time - and provided information quickly and efficiently - including pricing, lease factor, vehicle inventory - everything I requested. I identified a vehicle in which I was interested and made an appointment. This is when Dawn's service really became extraordinary. We went for a test drive, then sat to discuss a deal. I had outlined my expectations and she was able to meet every one of them. This is my third leased Lexus ES350 and my best acquisition experience - resulting in a lower payment and full resolution of my vehicle that I turned in four months early because it already had 60,000 miles. . Dawn assisted me in learning about operating my car - registered me for Lexus on line programs and benefits, provided me with a number of Lexus products, When I had difficulty setting up the Remote feature on my phone - she was determined to get it to work. When even the service department was not able to get it running - she insisted I try another option when I got home - and it worked! I would certainly seek out Lexus of Bridgewater and Dawn if I was seeking a new Lexus vehicle - suggest you do too!

Great folks to work with at Bridgewater Lexus

by from Central, Arkansas |

We just purchased the Lexus ES350 at Bridgewater and Dawn was fabulous to work with. She went the extra mile to make sure that we were satisfied in every way. We (especially my wife) had some reservations about purchasing a vehicle that far away from our home in Arkansas. I was in NYC on business that week, Dawn picked me up at the New Jersey Transit station on Thursday afternoon and everything went as scheduled all the way through the paperwork process. My wife was very happy with the everything about the car upon my arrival home. Highly recommend Lexus of Bridgewater to customers far and wide.

Great Service!

by from New Jersey |

I recently purchased RX 350 F-Sport as my new mom car and had the pleasure of doing business with Barry. He made sure to educate me on all the features of the car and presented me all my color/interior options. He was extremely patient while my husband and I shopped with our infant and had to take multiple breaks. I would absolutely recommend anyone who is thinking about purchasing a Lexus to visit the Bridgewater location and speak to Barry Dworkin.

A wonderful experience

by from Harvey cedars nj |

Second car and was just as easy this time as before

Lexus of Bridgewater - New 2015 ES350 Purchase

by from Somerset, NJ |

If you are looking for a dealership with a friendly and knowledgable staff may I recommend Lexus of Bridgewater. I recently worked with Wayne DeGroff to purchase a new 2015 ES350. Wayne is a very personable member of the sales team. The sales staff present me with a fair trade-in on my 2010 ES350 and made my experience pleasurable. This is the fifth car I have purchased at Lexus of Bridgewater and will continue to patronize this dealership and its service center.

My second car from this dealer ;)

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Hi, everyone. Just got my second Lexus RX350 2015 from this dealer. Great Dealer, especially Ed Carlock. I really appreciate when people don't lie to me and with Ed Carlock this is exactly how it needs to be everywhere. Whatever he promised to me on the phone - that is exactly what I got. No surprises :) like we all used to. I visited other dealers and it always the same story, they promise you one thing over the phone and when you come there you find out that for whatever reason the deal they advertise or promise to you on the phone is not available anymore. Don't you hate it?. With Ed Carlock it went like that: I called him , told him what price I got after long research with other dealer and asked him if he can do better. Next day he called me and gave an offer i couldn't refuse ;) So, same day I got my new car from him. Thanks Ed, you are the best !!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent experience

by from Long Valley, NJ |

Great dealer! Excellent experience! True Professionals! From the salesman (Glenn) to the sales mgr (Hali) to the Finance guys, my total experience was excellent. I have been buying cars for quite some time and without hesitation, BW Lexus was the best to deal with! Highest recommendation!

PURCHASE OF 2012 LEXUS 350 ES

by from STATEN ISLAND, NY |

IT HAS BEEN 13 TEARS SINCE I PURCHASED A CAR AND WAS QUITE APPREHENSIVE WITH THE PROCESS, BUT BARRY DWORKIN AND THE STAFF AT LEXUS OF BRIDGEWATER WERE SIMPLY TERRIFIC. FROM THE MOMENT I ARRIVED UNTIL I DROVE OFF WITH MY PURCHASE, I WAS TREATED WITH COURTESY, RESPECT AND FAIRNESS. BARRY WAS VERY PATIENT IN PROVIDING INFORMATION, INSPECTING NUMEROUS CARS TO CHOOSE FROM AND EXPLAINING ALL OF THE GADGETS AND OPTIONS THAT WERE AVAILABLE. I WOULD EASILY RECOMMEND LEXUS OF BRIDGEWATER TO ANYONE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING A NEW VEHICLE.