Lexus of Bridgewater

1550 Route 22 East, Bridgewater, NJ 08807

New 888-719-0424 New 888-719-0424
Used 877-586-2478 Used 877-586-2478
Service 866-626-9596 Service 866-626-9596

Where the Quality of our Customer Service equals the Quality of Lexus!

best business deal ever

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Sirad Summerline was the best!! He was ALWAYS accessible and he was such a joy to deal with. he made the deal so fast and easy and pleasant.

Exceptional Service and customer delight!

by from Princeton, NJ |

I had recently moved to the Princeton area and needed to get out of my old lease. I initially went to a local Lexus dealership but my experience was horrible. I decided to go visit Lexus in Bridgewater and was so pleased that I did . Stephen Boyland Is an exceptional salesman and worked with me to get a great deal on a new lease. I will be a lifelong customer of this dealership. They made my car buying experience a delight.

Say" yes" to Bridgwater Lexus!

by from Paramus, NJ |

I had bought new NX 200t at Lexus of Bridgewater in the end of October 2015. This is my Lexus # 10. Over the many years I've got some experience in dealing with different dealerships. The expirience with Eric Blatz was the best one! He was very professinal, comprehensive and nice. I got the best price after a long shopping. Thank you.

Salesman Ship

by from Hillsborough, NJ |

Eddie R is a good man. He was polite and very helpful. His manager who came to conclude was a bit aggressive and he tried to be intimidating. If the price was not right I would have walked off. Take care and have a good season.

Great Customer Service!

by from Bridgewater NJ |

I had my oil changed at the Bridgewater Lexus yesterday and my service consultant Joel Mercardo provided me with exceptional customer service. From the moment, I arrived, I was greeted by the team, then Joel introduced himself to me and I informed him I was having a few issues with lights on my car. He mentioned he would have the techs look at it for me. Once the vehicle was ready, Joel explained my issue and I was highly satisfied with the service. My car was washed and ready to go. He wished me farewell with a smile on his face and I look forward to visiting this dealership again for my next service!

Taken for a ride in Texas

by from Dallas, TX |

I purchased a 2 year old Lexus in May 2015. My consultant was Max Campbell. Since I'm in Texas and the dealership isn't I relied on Max to provide me with an accurate description of the vehicle. Max led me to believe that the car was in excellent condition even repeated requests for additional photos went ignored. Once I received the car and noticed the damage, it was too late to do anything. I called and emailed Max repeatedly asking for a reason in the discrepancy between his description and the evidence, calls and emails were ignored. Lesson learned, don't trust Max Campbell or Lexus of Bridgewater when purchasing out of state! Buyer beware!!

Lexus of Bridgewater responded to this review

July 29, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. According to our records the higher mileage used vehicle you purchased had a clean CarFax report with a good history and was in good condition. Our management team has attempted to contact you to discuss the damage you're referring, as we are unaware. Please contact our Sales Manager, Rodger at (732) 271-4000. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Wonderful Experience at Bridgewater Lexus

by from Somerset County, NJ |

Receptionist assigned us to Max Campbell immediately. I ate a complimentary bagel and hot choclate while we spoke. We purchased a pre-owned Honda Accord. No bait and switch. Straightforward negotiations. Our only issue was the ongoing facilities remodling and roadside construction. I wish they were open to 9p.m. Our next car search will start and probably end at Bridgewater Lexus.

Great Lease Experience - Dawn was wonderful!

by from Hillsborough, NJ |

I recently leased my new Lexus ES350 from Lexus of Bridgewater. and wanted to report my excellent experience. My sales associate, Dawn was terrific. She worked with me first through e-mail as I was shopping from three dealers simultaneously. She was responsive every time - and provided information quickly and efficiently - including pricing, lease factor, vehicle inventory - everything I requested. I identified a vehicle in which I was interested and made an appointment. This is when Dawn's service really became extraordinary. We went for a test drive, then sat to discuss a deal. I had outlined my expectations and she was able to meet every one of them. This is my third leased Lexus ES350 and my best acquisition experience - resulting in a lower payment and full resolution of my vehicle that I turned in four months early because it already had 60,000 miles. . Dawn assisted me in learning about operating my car - registered me for Lexus on line programs and benefits, provided me with a number of Lexus products, When I had difficulty setting up the Remote feature on my phone - she was determined to get it to work. When even the service department was not able to get it running - she insisted I try another option when I got home - and it worked! I would certainly seek out Lexus of Bridgewater and Dawn if I was seeking a new Lexus vehicle - suggest you do too!

Great folks to work with at Bridgewater Lexus

by from Central, Arkansas |

We just purchased the Lexus ES350 at Bridgewater and Dawn was fabulous to work with. She went the extra mile to make sure that we were satisfied in every way. We (especially my wife) had some reservations about purchasing a vehicle that far away from our home in Arkansas. I was in NYC on business that week, Dawn picked me up at the New Jersey Transit station on Thursday afternoon and everything went as scheduled all the way through the paperwork process. My wife was very happy with the everything about the car upon my arrival home. Highly recommend Lexus of Bridgewater to customers far and wide.

Great Service!

by from New Jersey |

I recently purchased RX 350 F-Sport as my new mom car and had the pleasure of doing business with Barry. He made sure to educate me on all the features of the car and presented me all my color/interior options. He was extremely patient while my husband and I shopped with our infant and had to take multiple breaks. I would absolutely recommend anyone who is thinking about purchasing a Lexus to visit the Bridgewater location and speak to Barry Dworkin.