Lexus of Bridgewater

1550 Route 22 East, Bridgewater, NJ 08807

New 888-719-0424
Used 877-586-2478
Service 866-626-9596

Where the Quality of our Customer Service equals the Quality of Lexus!

best business deal ever

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Sirad Summerline was the best!! He was ALWAYS accessible and he was such a joy to deal with. he made the deal so fast and easy and pleasant.

This is the second Lexus I bought from this dealer

by from Bethlehem, PA |

I went to look at a new lexus. I had a 2007 Lexus and wanted to get a 2014. I was only going to look, but the salesman was so knowledgable and helpful that I went home with my new Lexus that day! I bought the car on Friday and drove to North Carolina on the following wed. Went 1200 miles round trip. With the info the salesman gave me on the workings of the car I had no problems on the trip at all. I also got 33 miles to a gallon!! I am very happy with the choice I made to go back to this dealer. I always brought my 2007 Lexus to this dealers service area. They were all knowledgable and took great care of my previous car. I will bring my new Lexus to them as well even though the dealer is in NJ and I live in PA!

Best Dealership

by from Edison, NJ |

The entire Lexus staff were extremely helpful in finding me exactly what I wanted. They worked well with what I could afford and made sure I got my car quickly & efficiently. I will definitely return to this dealership for future purchases!

Great car, great dealership

by from rockaway nj |

Bridgewater Lexus is a great dealership and Sirad is a wonderful salesman. I went to another dealership and they were not helpful, so I came to Bridgewater Lexus. The were very nice and treated me very well. The showroom is very clean and the staff is very nice.

Lexus of Bridgewater, NJ

by from Belle Mead, NJ |

The experience was excellent. The salesperson was very friendly, and the deal was easy to make. I highly recommend the dealership.

My New Lexus

by from Warren |

I have purchased many cars from most of the dealers in the area. Lexus of Bridgewater exceeded my expectations and outperformed the other dealers. Ed Ruggirello was very courteous and professional . I would highly recommend Ed and this dealership.

Great Buying experience with Dawn!!

by from Basking Ridge, NJ |

Dawn was outstanding from the outset and made the entire buying process a delight, we closed the deal and drove off with the new car in less than 24 hours of contacting her. Great experince overall!

Mary Spinola is the Greatest :)))))

by from Kenilworth, NJ |

The reason I keep coming back to Lexus of Bridgewater is because of my Service Manager Mary Spinola she is the Absolute Greatest Sales Manager I have ever had!!!! Very Professional, Always smiling, & Always makes my visit a pleasant one!!!!!

Simply the best

by from Caldwell, NJ |

Mary took excellent care of my Lexus during my last service a week ago. She always looks out for my vehicle and my wallet. That's important to me. It's the only dealer I will go to for service.

Great Service At Lexus Of Bridgewater

by from Warren,NJ |

I received great Customer Service, Fair Pricing and had an Overall wonderful experience. I will be sure to by my next car for Lexus of Bridgewater. A special thanks to my sales consultant Ed Carlock to help locate the exact car I was looking for.

A New Lexus RX350 Purchase

by from Edison, NJ |

I just purchased a new vehicle from Lexus of Bridgewater. I want to share my experience there: first, the price is competitive - before going there, I already made requests to several other dealerships regarding the model in my mind. However, none of them can match my target price. I then made request to Lexus of Bridgewater, and made an appointment. I frankly stated that I already had offers, negotiated a couple times with Sales rep Carol Giuliano, finalized my price, locked in my car within 30 minutes. The whole purchasing process took away the regular sales hassles. I really recommend Lexus of Bridgewater, and I thank you, Carol Giuliano!