Pierce Street Motors

(3.3) 3 Reviews

543 Pierce Street, Kingston, PA 18704

Used 570-288-3000

The best place to buy a used car.

by from Luzerne Pa. 18709 |

I needed a second car and had no money or good credit to buy one. My daughter has our newer car and needs it 24/7 she works and goes to college full time. I went to Pierce St Motors talked to Paul a sales man there. He was great, no pressure. He said what do you want ? I saw the car I wanted He made the down payment affordable, plus I got a loan there on an 11 year old car for 18%. Others are 22% and up.The car was too old to go through bank. Plus a great warranty that they 100% stood behind. Since it was 11 years old it did need some things they fixed everything with no attitude Single ladies out there do not be afraid to buy a car here. Depending on the inventory you can probably find a car from $2500 to $15,000 that you will not be ashamed to drive.SA happy customer of Pierce St Motors, Kingston Pa.

Excellent company!!

by from Peckvill, PA |

I have bought 3 cars from this dealership over the last 4 years or so. Never had a problem with buying a car. I had one issue with a repair that WAS NOT their fault. It was handled with the utmost professionalism. Highly recommended. Make sure you check out san souci motors as well. Paul and Jen are wonderful.

No contact at all

by from Wilkes Barre, Pa |

No one ever contacted me from the dealership. I not only used cars.com, but I also sent a request for info on the dealers own website. Very disappointed because I had heard such good things about them.