Brad Benson Hyundai

Used 888-230-7874
Service 877-205-3858

Upfront and Honest

by from Titusville,NJ |

Pleasantly surprised by the honest and upfront approach of the Brad Benson sales team. Had the good fortune to have Scott Durso serve as my sales representative. He listened to what I wanted and knew exactly where to find the models I was interested in. Scott made price negotiations painless. He knows his job and put forth open and factual information about pricing that made the decision process easy. The entire staff go above and beyond to provide helpful and friendly service. Thanks also to Brad Benson Hyundai efforts in support of Ending Childhood Cancer. We are... Penn State Thon Whiplash Dance supporters. Their Thon Child has been cancer free for 6 years.

Great Experience

by from Kendall Park, NJ |

Joe Stanzione was a great salesman, he was friendly, helpful and got me a good deal. He made the entire experience easy and I am very happy with my new car.

Great car, Great price-Great Salesmen-Ali G!

by from New Jersey |

I searched several dealerships and I was given the exact car I was looking for at a great price. If you go to Brad Benson for a car- Ask for Ali G. He went out of his way to make sure I had the car I was looking for at a price I could afford. He won't let you down!

Stay away!

by from Franklin Park, NJ |

Salesmen only interested in the money. They pressure sell, start negotiations stating used car is one year newer than it is works out a good price and interest rate, then say they made a mistake on the year, interest rate needs to go up. Only interested in selling, not interested in what you need or want. I had a pre-approved loan and excellent credit, the later part was all they needed to lead me in a direction I did not want to go. The sales manager is the worst very rude and will likely have a nice spot in hell waiting for him. It was the worst experience I had in my life, I still can't believe I did not run out of there. They use all the dirty tricks of the trade and can care less If you have doubts or are happy. Yes I should have run when I had the chance. I did not save myself but I can save you. Stay far away from this dealership or bring a lawyer!

Worst car buying experience ever!!!!

by from From PA |

I ended up at Brad Benson's because they had a used car I had been looking for. I went in having done the math and even brought my own preapproved loan. What I ended up getting in return was the most rude managers attacking me with their condescending attitudes. They berated me and acted as if I was an utter idiot to think I could purchase the car on their lot for the payment I wanted. But when we couldn't strike a deal and I wouldn't budge, they refused to return the keys to my car and kept us hostage while they continued to verbally abuse us with their management team's horrific sales tactics. I couldnt believe that this kind of thing goes on in 2015. We were belittled by not one, not two, but three of their managers. Just before I was about to cause a scene over them not returning my keys, they gave me the exact vehicle I wanted at the exact price and pushed us out the door in 1/2 an hour. After we signed that paper, they never acknowledged that we were in the building. I would NEVER go back there again if they had the last car on the planet.

Great experience

by from East Brunswick NJ |

Went to multiple dealerships. Brad Benson Monda went to multiple dealerships. Brad Benson Hyundai Took the time to find the right car that fit my budget. I was very picky on what I wanted and the equipment I was looking for but they did a good job helping me peace all my needs together. I also had a lot of fun buying my Sonata. I read some of their reviews before going in to buy my car some good and some bad, So decided to write my own review to outweigh some of the bad reviews based on the great experience that was held for me at Brad Benson Hyundai. Even with the General Manager came out and thanked me for my purchase which was a nice touch. I'll see you guys in service for my maintenance.. t Thanks again, Annamarie Levine

just a number to them

by from Manalapan NJ |

Made a deal that included a check back to me to pay off my current lease. Still have not received the check and being told it could take a month. So now Im paying for two cars with insurance. Very bad communication as nobody calls me back. They claim they are all about customer satisfaction. Been leasing cars for almost 30 yrs and never been treated like this. This dealership is all about pushing as many cars as possible. Dont think they care at all about the customer.

Great Service

by from South Brunswick, NJ |

We went to purchase a brand new Hyundai Elantra and Paul, our salesperson, helped us out a lot. He thoroughly explained all the features of the car and gave us a great deal. His professionalism encouraged us even more to go for the Elantra.

Good dealership, better deals, great service

by from Piscataway, NJ |

I went to Brad Benson with the intention of purchasing a Hyundai Sonata within a specific price range due to online quotes I received from Hyundai USA?s website, in addition to quotes ascertained from rival Hyundai dealerships within a certain radius. These online quotes were pre-tax MSRP estimates, which excluded registration and title fees. What complicated the matter is that I was indecisive as to what trim I wanted. When I arrived for my appointment at Brad Benson, my sales representative Yohanseh Lloyd was a godsend. He allowed me to test-drive various trims of 2014 and 2015 models of the Sonata, of course, which fit within my predetermined price range. Additionally, Yohanseh Lloyd assured me that he would match any price of a rival dealership if I provided paperwork to substantiate my claim (which I did). Mr. Lloyd was extremely knowledgeable about each Sonata I test-drove, as he was able to regurgitate the specs, features, strengths, and limitations of each vehicle. Based on Mr. Lloyd?s knowledge, courtesy, and willingness to negotiate, I did not want to leave Brad Benson without a new vehicle. The only drawback I experienced at Brad Benson was the length of time it took to negotiate a deal, which is not a reflection on Yohanseh Lloyd; rather it was a reflection of how busy Brad Benson was, as I went on a Saturday. To kill time while the finance department was working out the numbers, Yohanseh Lloyd juggled time between assisting other potential customers and periodically checking in with me to make small talk and asked whether I wanted a beverage while waiting. Once we finalized the deal and completed all the paperwork on my 2015 Hyundai Sonata Sport, Mr. Lloyd presented me his card and pleaded with me to never hesitate to contact him if I had any questions pertaining to my recent transaction. Because of his professionalism and extraordinary interpersonal skills, I assured him we would meet again if I were, or a family member is, in the market for another vehicle. I would recommend to anyone who is interested in purchasing a Hyundai to visit Brad Benson, and to specifically ask for Yohanseh Lloyd!

Excellent experience

by from Edison, nj |

Lorenzomiceli made then experienceas easy as possible I am extremely happy

Very knowledgable. No sales pressure.

by from Staten Island, NY |

We visited Brad Benson Hyundai looking for a lease for my daughter. The sale rep, "Long Ngyuen", was very knowledgable and informative. There was no sales pressure and all questions concerning the vehicle were answered directly. The environment was very professional and relaxed. Once we came to an agreement to lease the Sonata, all of the required steps that followed were straight forward. Damen in financing was very accommodating and helpful. All facets of the process were clear and concise. This is a well run dealership with none of the normally expected sales pressure.