Brad Benson Hyundai

3905 Rt 1, Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852

Used 888-622-0707

WORST DEALERSHIP EVER! DO NOT BUY YOUR CAR HERE!!

by from Princeton, NJ |

Although I am a first time car buyer, I grew up in a family full of car enthusiasts, so I have been to my fair share of dealerships, and sat through many car sales. I am extremely happy with my CAR, but that is all thanks to Hyundai Corp., not this HORRIBLE dealership. I purchased a brand new 2014 Hyundai Accent 3 weeks ago after my other car completely died on me. Since I was very short on time and could not go much longer without a car, I didn't do much car shopping and trusted Brand Benson for my new car. After all, I would think after the numerous commercials I have heard for them, they would be a good place to go. When we walked in, I mentioned I was interested in the sale that is advertised all over their website right now. Our salesperson, DAVE NOCK, told us that this sale is not for any of the used cars, and only applicable to the 2014 Hyundais. Hearing this, we made the decision to go with a new car instead of one of their pre-owned. After boasting about their thousands of cars in their inventory, I had a choice between two 2014 Hyundai Accents on their lot. Silver or Mocha. Knowing I had to make a decision that day, I went ahead with the Mocha Hyundai. When we got to signing the contract, Dave told us that the sale is actually not even applicable to the Accent, and only their Sonatas and Elantras. (Another Lie!) After spending 5 hours from 6pm-11pm at their dealership on a weekday, I drove off with my new car- WHICH I LOVE! (No thanks to Brad Benson, but the engineering of Hyundai Corp.) Just when I thought the trouble was done, two weeks later- I get a frantic call from one of their financial specialists saying there was a problem with my Loan application because the guy who handled my contract and application no longer worked with Brad Benson. He had not sent in the appropriate paperwork to the bank, who had been contacting the old financial advisor to no avail for 2+ weeks. In the middle of my work day, I was forced to leave work and run to a PNC bank branch to get appropriate documents again and have them sent over to Brad Benson THAT VERY SAME DAY. (This was apparently required of me according to the new financial advisor I spoke too.) That same day, two different financial advisors contacted me 5+ times!! Finally, when I had it sent in- I didn't receive a single phone call saying they had received my documents. (HOW RUDE) After multiple follow-ups, I am just going to ASSUME the bank has received everything they need. Furthermore, my temporary registration and license plates were supposed to come into the dealership, and my salesperson was supposed to give me a call saying they were in. Now, my temporary plates and registration are about to expire in 5 days and I have yet to receive a call from them. I of course had to followup 5 times before the lady at the front desk (probably their only useful employee) told me my plates were in and I can now come back to this dreadful dealership to have my plates put on. After reading the other reviews here, I really wish I had gone to a different Hyundai dealership, and am very apprehensive about taking my car in for its first service! Cant wait to see that horrible division of this dealership. Overall- DO NOT GO HERE. Us as consumers need to boycott businesses like this who do not care about their customers the minute money/or a sale is in their pocket.

2014 Hyundai Accent

by from Somerville, NJ |

My husband and I recently came in to look at a few different Hyundai models. Our salesman Dominick C. helped us tremendously. He answered the many questions my husband had and helped get us into a brand new Accent. We will refer all family and friends here!

Great experience with Mario at Brad Benson Hyundai

by from Toms River, NJ |

I recently bought a Santa Fe 14' about 3 weeks ago. I was in the market for a car but did not have any intention of purchasing on my first visit. I had a whole system how i was going to work the salesman to protect myself because everyone knows how pushy and misleading they can be. As soon as i met Mario i felt comfortable immediately and knew i could trust him. He told me whether i walked out with a car or not he wanted me to have a great experience and help me with anything i needed. Before i knew it i was walking out with a brand new Santa Fe loaded and was extremely satisfied. I was in and out in 2 hours. He gave me his cellphone before we parted ways and assured me that i can call him anytime with anyother questions or concerns. Overall very happy and surprised with my experience at Brad Benson Hyundai!! Go see Mario if you have any interest in any type of car ,he will be more than willing to help you out.

Thanks Dom

by from Milltown, NJ |

The easiest and best car buying experience of my life. Dominick Cirianni, treated me like a friend not a client. I had done my homework and knew what price I was looking for. Dan's numbers blew my research out of the water. I was able to get an upgraded vehicle and still stay well within my budget. Very happy with the deal, dealership and most importantly the car.

A Pleasurable Experience!!

by from Staten Island, NY |

We purchased a used vehicle from Brad Benson Hyundai. We were pleasantly surprised at how friendly and helpful Long, Austin, Steve and Mike were. We must admit we had a miserable experience at ANOTHER dealership a few months prior to visiting Brad Benson and were very skeptical that our experience was going to be anything but miserable. But the people at Brad Benson were GREAT! and we were extremely happy that we were able to get the vehicle we liked without having any headaches. We would definitely purchase another vehicle from them and would refer any friends that we could!!

Great experience!

by from North Brunswick, NJ |

I traded my car in for a 2014 Elantra. It was a daunting process, but everyone was very helpful and Cordial. Garrett was particularly helpful. I recommend this dealership if you are interested in purchasing a vehicle.

Great experience!

by from Monroe Township, NJ |

Scott was great and got us in and out in a timely manner. He worked with us and got us exactly what we needed. I love my new elantra!

Brad Benson gave me all I came in for AND MORE!

by from Monroe Twp., NJ |

I bought my new 2015 Sonata last Saturday. My salesman, Long, listened to everything I had to say about what I wanted. In a few minutes I was test driving the car in which I would be driving away later in the afternoon. The process was smooth and simple. My finance manager was Danny who answered all of my questions and I was soon ready to take delivery of my new Sonata. I was then turned over to Ed G. who showed me how to use all of the features of my new car. I highly recommend Brad Benson to anyone looking for a Hyundai.

Great Experience

by from Freehold, NJ |

I gathered all of my information online & got an emailed quote. Spoke to Champagne who verified the car was available & scheduled a test drive appt for me. Scott was my salesman & did a great job listening to my needs & getting me the perfect car!! Rocco in Finance was great. Will definitely refer all of my family & friends!!!

Great Sales Person!

by from Manalapan NJ |

Lorenzo Miceli was my salesperson and he was absolutely the best salesperson that I have met. He was very knowledgeable and patient with me in my decision. I went to other dealers and decided to come back to Brad Benson Hyundai because of Lorenzo Miceli. I would and have highly recommended him to others if they are interested in buying a car. He is a great asset to Brad Benson Hyundai. Thank you very much Lorenzo Miceli! I love my new car!