Mullinax Ford Of Olympia

3121 Pacific Avenue SE, Olympia, WA 98501

New 877-860-8309
Used 877-799-9277
Service 888-365-8934

Don't buy a car without seeing for yourself what Olympia's All Star Ford has to offer. We will not be undersol

Poor with pressure to sign

by from Olympia, Wa |

My attempt to purchase a car turned into pressure to sign the contracts.... "just sign here"...without a chance to read what i was signing! I requested to take home warranty information so that I could take my time reading the information offered prior to deciding on warranty type I wanted turned into a big deal, He asked me "What is there not to understand?" He says "Do you need me to to explain it to you once again?" I was told by the accountant (ex military man- heavy smoker- smell of liquor) to Not put down my pen, I have more to sign. Seriously, could not believe it! All I asked was for some time to read the contract, fine print, warranty offered on my leisure time and after 2 car repairs requests were completed then sign... After the work is done, after I was able to read the warranty info., but that wasn't an option. He then had to go find the dealer Larry in which he had to go find the manager. I felt like my request was turning into a big deal. NOBODY SHOULD EVER FEEL BELITTLED, PRESSURED INTO SIGNING CONTRACTS WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING AND HAVING TIME TO REVIEW, I was told NOT TO PUT DOWN MY PEN! I left in tears, angry! You lost my business Mulliinax Ford. location- 3121 Pacific Ave | Olympia, WA 98501

2012 F250 6.7 Turbo Diesel. Driving in the dark.

by from Olympia, WA. |

I bought a new 2012 F250 6.7 Turbo Diesel from All Star Ford, Olympia. When inspecting the vehicle I noticed that it had no dash lights. The sales person said "we can fix that!" I took the F250 to their service mgr. about the dash lights, he took my keys went out to the truck to take a look at the problem and said yep - no dash lights, and we made an apt to get it fixed. When I picked up the truck after service he said that it met all Ford's specifications and was not suppose to have any dash lights except when the photo cell turns them on after dark. The dash display is deeply recessed and cannot be seen during early morning, late evening, cloudy days, along dark tree lined roads, tunnels, under bridges, etc. There is no way for the driver to turn on the dash lights! If one covers the photo cell with tape, you get dash lights but the message board dims out as well as the radio display info. As there is no way to make the dash lights work I tried to upgrade to a Lariat to get a safe useable vehicle. All Star Ford offered me $14,000 less than I paid 2 months earlier for a trade in. Much of those 2 months as spent waiting for 2 separate service apts. All Star Ford sold me an unsafe vehicle to drive and will not honor the sales person's word that they will fix the problem of no dash lights. Driving in the dark thanks to ALL STAR FORD, Olympia!