Mullinax Ford Of Olympia

3121 Pacific Avenue SE, Olympia, WA 98501

New 877-860-8309
Used 877-799-9277
Service 888-365-8934

Don't buy a car without seeing for yourself what Olympia's All Star Ford has to offer.We will not be undersold

great buying process

by from Littlerock Washington |

Working with Josh Cook and the rest of the folks at Mullinax Ford turned out to be an excellent experience. Each step in the process was executed in a relaxed, timely, and professional manner.

June 16, 2015

Thank you for the great review- we are happy to hear that we were able to make your car buying experience a good one! We strive to deliver stress-free service in a timely manner here at Mullinax Ford. We wish you many happy miles, and hope to assist you with all your vehicle needs in the future!

Came to the right place!!

by from Olympia, WA |

We came to Mullinax Ford on the recommendation from our neighbor, and after shopping around at a few other dealers, we were certainly glad we did! Although they didn't have exactly what we wanted on their lot, they did the work and found one for us! They were very upfront about what our cost for the car was, making the experience hassle free! We LOVE our 2016 Ford Fusion Titanium!!

Excellent customer service, fair pricing

by from Oympia WA |

I needed a car that was reliable and had excellent gas mileage. I was moving across country and on a limited budget with not impeccable credit, I was given a fabulous, fair deal on my trade in an zero percent interest. They were very helpful and listened to my needs . I left with a 2014 Ford Focus SE. I love it. I definitely received 5 star service,

Great Experience

by from Dupont, Wa |

One of the better car dealerships that I have gone to. The sales staff is no pressure, and was willing to work with me to find the truck I wanted. They laid out a few different leasing options so I could compare and see which one worked best for me. Went in to get my bedlinen sprayed on Saturday, and the service department does a complimentary car wash with every service (I thought it was a nice touch). Would definitely recommend to others.

June 16, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. At Mullinax Ford we do all we can to make the buying process stress-free and enjoyable for our customers. Our Up Front Pricing, huge selection, and techniques to make the paperwork process a short one set us aside from other dealers! We wish you many happy miles and hope you'll return to us with all your vehicle-needs in the future!

Great Buying Experience

by from Rainier,WA |

The buying experience was great! Easy going salesperson, Craig Brown, was helpful and fun to talk to. Grant, the manager was also right there to facilitate the sale. And no forgetting Ron, the amazing accountant, who made sure we got all the right rewards. Thanks Guys! PS....I love my new Ford Escape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 11, 2015

Congratulations on your Ford Escape, Barbara! We are glad you chose Mullinax Ford, and that our Mullinax Ford team could make your purchasing experience a good one. We wish you many happy miles and hope you'll return to us with all your vehicle-needs in the future!

Great sales staff

by from Olympia, WA |

These guys treated me like a friend. They were very helpful, responsive and a lot a fun to deal with. They did not have the exact truck (F-350) I wanted (I had very specific requirements) and were able to find it at another dealership and get it to me very quickly (within one day). Their pricing is very competitive and are very upfront and fair. Equally important to me is how well they treated me, they are really a bunch of fun people to get to know. I would definitely would buy from them again and will recommend them to any friend and family,

June 10, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. At Mullinax Ford we treat every customer like we would a friend or family member. We are glad our team created a fun buying experience and we look forward to working with you in the future!

No mystery pricing

by from Olympia, WA |

Up front pricing, quick locate on the vehicle I wanted, and friendly staff. A good buying experience.

June 3, 2015

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and are glad you had a good experience. Mullinax Ford's UpFront Pricing and No Dealer Fees make car buying easy and stress-free! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and look forward to assisting all your future vehicle-needs.

Great Customer Service

by from Rochester, WA |

Bought my truck from the dealership a few years ago and had a good experience. So I returned to the dealership to help my daughter buy a 2014 Ford Focus. Our salesman Brian Casper was wonderful. Made my daughters first time buying experience good.

May 28, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad to hear that Brian and the Mullinax Ford team made your daughter's first buying experience a good one! We truly appreciate your loyalty and look forward to assisting you and your family in the years to come.

Brett Hulen

by from Olympia, WA |

I ordered and purchased a 2015 F350 King Ranch through Mullinax Ford in Olympia located at the Auto Mall. Overall the transaction from beginning to end was excellent. The sale staff were polite and courteous and as much as I dislike dealing with car salesman in general this was a totally new and refreshing experience. There was no price haggling over the purchase price or the 3 vehicles I traded in. A few weeks later I went back to have a set of mudguards installed and the service department were efficient and polite as well. Kudos to all of the staff.

April 25, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Hearing that dealing with Mullinax Ford's sales team was totally new and refreshing compared to other dealers is great! We work hard to stand out and make sure our customers have a quick and stress-free puchasing experience. Congratulations on your new 2015 Ford F350 King Ranch and we wish you many happy miles!

accommodating

by from olympia, wa |

Good dealership, had the car I was after, easy to get a test drive and get in to buy it. Bought the car for cash and purchasing procedure was surprisingly drawn out and time-consuming -- don't know if that's normal or not. If I were buying a Ford in the future I don't see why I wouldn't go here.

April 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Mullinax is always working to make the lengthy parts of the car buying process easy for our customers. We created this one hour delivery checklist (http://www.mullinaxford.com/ford-one-hour-delivery.htm) to attempt to shorten the paperwork process, which may help with future purchases. Glad to hear the rest of your experience with us was a good one and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Friendly Service

by from Bellevue, WA |

I was looking for a new Ford Fusion. I had a very specific list of items I wanted on this Fusion. They let me test drive a fusion with similar specs. (but not the exact same) so I can get a feel for how it handled. They said that I can come back if I liked the car (I was test driving 3 different makes of cars that day) they can help me find a car with my desired specs. I came back the next day and they started searching for the car I wanted. Turned out the car with my specs there was only 2 with my wanted colors and specs in the state. So I went with one of them and told them I was on a tight deadline. I needed to be back to work Monday (I live about 2 hours away but came down here where my family lives) so I needed the car asap. They said they'd get the car by end of today (Sunday) because they could call in a favor. By the end of the day, they said it would more likely have to get there Monday morning. I was ok with this. On Monday, 2 hours after they opened, I gave them a call for a status update. Turns out the dealer sales manager from the other dealership is in meetings until noon and that prevented them from picking up the car until then. Noon turned into 2, turned into 9, turned back into 830 when I finally was able to get the car. I love the car, and love the effort they put into getting the car. I just wish they were a bit more realistic on the time frame I could have received the car.

April 13, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. At Mullinax Ford, we work to find the exact vehicle our customers are in the market for and go the extra mile to make sure we can get it for them. We apologize for the transport being lengthier than expected but appreicate your patience during the process and are glad we were able to find the Fusion with all the specs you desire! Glad you had an overall good purchase with our team and look forward to having more opportunities to assist you with your vehicle-needs in the future.