Mullinax Ford Of Olympia

3121 Pacific Avenue SE, Olympia, WA 98501

New 877-860-8309
Used 877-799-9277
Service 888-365-8934

Don't buy a car without seeing for yourself what Olympia's All Star Ford has to offer.We will not be undersold

Great service!

by from Olympia, WA |

My buying experience at the Westside Mullinax Ford of Olympia was entirely positive. Sales Rep, Michael Murphy, was well informed, a good listener and walked me through all of the steps of purchasing my 2015 Ford Escape. He was very respectful, patiently answered all of my questions and demonstrated good follow-through. I also appreciated the cleanliness of the showroom & lot, the ready assistance, as needed, and the atmosphere of friendly helpfulness without pressure.

August 3, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear that Michael and Mullinax Ford made your car purchase comfortable and stress-free! We wish you many happy miles and look forward to working with you in the future.

Great buying experience

by from Olympia, WA |

I had a great experience trading in my old truck and buying a new Ford Fiesta. The process was clean, straight forward, honest, and actually fun. I got a great deal on the new car and on the trade-in. I would definitely look here again for a new car.

My New F150 STX

by from Lacey, WA 98503 |

My philosophy is if you want to sell me a vehicle, then you'll sell me a vehicle and I didn,t make it easy. We went from the Pacific Ave. lot to the Cooperpoint lot several times and the sales team decided they were "going to sell me a car" !!!! It was a personal and fun experience, that proved that they were actually listening to what I really wanted and they delivered in Spades. Koodohs, to the Mullinax Team and "I'll Be Back" ,,,,

Caring sales staff

by from Roseburg, Oregon |

Kyle, our Mullinax sales representative, was engaging and helpful. We are happy with the Ford Focus and its fuel economy at about 40 mpg!

This Dealership was awesome to work with.

by from Bonney Lake, Washington |

I had a very positive buying experience, from picking out my 2015 Focus down to working with Diane in finance, whom I and Chad and Jason in sales. Diane really stepped in a worked to get my situation done. I am very happy with my car.

Easy process:

by from Olympia, WA |

One of the best purchasing experiences in years. Very helpful staff. I like the simple price program and was satisfied with my trade in value. Beginning to end in just under 2 hours with a trade. I would come again in the future.

August 18, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Our Up Front Prices, No Dealer Fees, and easy purchasing process make car buying stress-free! Glad you had a great experience with Mullinax Ford and we look forward to working with you again.

the best dealership !!!!

by from lacey, WA |

i sent in a info request on cars.com on a 2015 ford transit 150. I received a call the very next day from Josh Cook asking me what i was looking for. Unfortunately they didnt have what i was looking for and I was not hassled at all to try and be forced into one on the lot. Josh said it take some research but he could find me one. a few days later, he contacted me and sent me pictures of one that was in another state. I looked at the pics and specs and called him and said get it here. He was right on top of it, and started the process. a couple weeks later, i went into dealership and put a deposit on it and the very next week it arrived exactly to the pictures and then even more than i had asked for. The price was exactly what was advertised and there were no hidden fees. Josh was very professional from start to finish and made me feel welcomed from the start. He went through everything step by step and made it all happen with out any problems. the dealership is very comfortable and relaxing. everyone is friendly and it makes you feel like right at home. I would definitely by another vehicle from here again in the near future!!!! and send other family and friends here as well.

August 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Josh is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax Ford and we are happy to hear that he made your experience excellent from start to finish! Congratulations on your new Ford Transit! We look forward to assisting you, your friend and family in the future.

Tom Ford C-Max

by from JBLM WA |

Mullinax Ford provided the best car buying expirience I have ever had. We shopped around before hand and pretty much had other dealers try and sell us something we did not want at prices that were inflated. Do yourself a favor, save yourself the time and aggrivation and just go to Mullinax. Their upfont pricing beats anything anyone else can offer and their selection is the best. Eddie even ran our other car though the car wash while we waited.

August 13, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Mullinax Ford is proud to offer Up Front Prices and No Dealer Fees so customers know they are getting the best deal. We are happy that you were satisfied with your experience and look forward to working with you in the years to come. Congratulations on your Ford C-Max!

Purchased my 2014 Ford Escape from Mullinax Ford.

by from Lacey, WA |

I was very pleased with the dealership. Everyone was very helpful, and they took the extra time to ensure my happiness for making this purchase.

August 6, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. At Mullinax Ford we enjoy following up with customers even after their purchase to ensure their absolute satisfaction! We wish you many happy miles and look forward to working with you in the future.

ABSOLUTELY A SUPERIOR DEALERSHIP WITH A+++ SERVICE

by from Tumwater, Washington |

A first-time customer. Helped by Tom Crow...They did exactly what we asked them to do, keep our Crown Victoria overnight so that they would fully appreciate the ROARING when it was first started up. They checked everything out and found that a part, installed elsewhere, was defective. Tom called us and told us the verdict and we asked him to have it FIXED BY THEIR SERVICE DEPARTMENT. The part was ordered, came, was installed in 4 hours time and they sent the shuttle after us in Tumwater. I was shocked to find the difference when I started up the car. EVERYTHING HAD BEEN FINE-TUNED and it literally PURRED....They had washed the car and left a bottle of water, courtesy of the dealership. EVERY PART OF THE OPERATION WAS PERFECTION....THE SHUTTLE DRIVERS EXCELLENT AND THE CAR IS NOW IN PERFECT CONDITION.. WE CANNOT THANK ALL OF YOU ENOUGH. THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT THIS DEALERSHIP IS SUPERIOR TO ANY I HAVE EVER USED IN THE ARE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. CONGRATULATIONS!! WILL WE BE BACK??? YOU BET!! Bill and Carolyn Cosgrove Tumwater

July 31, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review sharing your Mullinax Ford experience. We are glad you had a great experience with our Mullinax Ford Team and their service, where we strive to always keep the best interest of the customer in mind, and go the extra mile to help in any way we can. We look forward to assisting you with all your vehicle needs in the future. We wish you many happy miles!

Great experience at Mullinax Ford

by from Olympia WA |

I had the pleasure of purchasing a 2015 Mustang from Mullinax Ford on June 13, 2015. I searched the internet in the morning, sent and email to Mullinax and got a response from Josh within 10 min. 45 minutes later I met Josh and 2 hours later I was driving my new car out the door. I was impressed with the level of service and speed in which all the staff got it done. Both facilities operated by Mullinax are comfortable and well staffed.

July 22, 2015

Congratulations on your 2015 Ford Mustang! We are glad you had a great experience at Mullinax Ford, where we always strive to make the buying process simple and stress free for our customers. We look forward to helping you with all your future needs.