Mifflinburg Auto Sales

Mifflinburg Auto Sales

1001 Chestnut St, Mifflinburg, PA 17844

Used 888-732-8650

THE NEW CAR ALTERNATIVE

Great deal on a great used vehicle!

by from Jarrettsville, MD |

We got a great deal on a used Tacoma. Car was in excellent condition and super price. We had to drive 3 hrs to get to the dealer and they agreed to hold it for us until we got there. Would definitely shop here again. We are from MD and had to get it inspected. As they promised, it passed with flying colors. Great experience. Thanks.

Mifflinburg Auto Sales responded to this review

November 20, 2013

Thanks for your review!!! My name is Corey and I am the new business manager here, just wanted to introduce myself and say thank you for the great review you posted. If you need anything or have any questions don't hesitate to contact me @ (570)966-4566. Thank you again!! Corey

great experience

by from west end pennsylvania |

went to multiple dealerships while shopping for a new vehicle and Mifflinburg Auto Sales was definitely the highlight of my experience. My sales person was dave heddings. He is the best. He knew everything about the vehicle I was test driving and did not miss a detail. I felt confident that he was being honest and had my best interest in mind. I can go on and on about what a great experience I had with Mifflinburg Auto.I would recommend anyone to vsit them if they're interested in a quality used car.

My Review of Miffinburg Auto Sales :)

by from State college Pennsylvania |

Mifflinburg Auto Sales did a fantastic job. This is the first time I have purchased a used car and sales men Dave Heddings was honest, friendly and had a very easy going non pressure added sales approach . They took excellent care of me from the time I stepped on to the lot. I was looking for a Lexus RX 350 and they had one that met all my criteria. Dave, walked me through the car, took it out for a test drive and then through the buying process the next day. He worked for me and eventually advocated for the price I was willing to pay. The GM Rick thanked me personally for my business. I found the dealership to be very friendly and flexible. Dave worked hard for the sale and even came with me to return a rental car so I could drive home in my new RX 350. I would highly recommend Mifflinburg Auto Sales to anyone looking to buy a quality used car.

Mifflinburg Auto is truly the new car alternative!

by from Selinsgrove PA |

Mifflinburg auto takes care of their customers and was my best auto buying experience!!

scammers

by from Staunton Virginia |

The car they had listed was supposed to be an LTZ and the written description was not what appeared in the pics. The pics where the LTZ would be viewed were taken at an angle so you couldn't tell it wasn't an LTZ. I called and he tried to say it was and then "realized" it wasnt. Buyer beware!