Bimmer Sales LTD

Bimmer Sales LTD

4064 S Four Mile Run Dr, Arlington, VA 22206

Used 888-481-5714

Great place to buy a used BMW

by from Lancaster, PA |

I bought a used BMW from them and have been very happy. The owner/mechanic and his wife are "old school" and want for you to be happy with your car. Yes, you can buy a car from a dealership. Yes, you can buy a car from some used car lot where they may have no idea how to fix or sell a BMW. Or you can come here where the owner/mechanic is a little obsessive about BMW as he has worked on them for many years and is very passionate. So my advice to you would be that if he has what you seek, go have a look and feel comfortable buying if you like the car!

Sold Car out from under us

by from Monroe, VA |

We were working with Chrissy at this dealership to purchase a Mercedes S500. We pulled out financing and insurance on the vehicle, and when we traveled almost 4 hours there, found out that the navigation system was not working. She was very apologetic but she was selling this on consignment for a customer. She talked to the owner of the car who then agreed to fix the car and then sell it to us for the same price. We waited for almost 2 weeks (keep in mind that we were paying interest on our loan and insurance during this time), and I called today to find out that Chrissy had sold the car out from under us this morning(even though she previously told us she would hold it and that we did not need to put a deposit down). She didn't even bother to call us...we only found out because we called to see if they had fixed the navigation system yet. Now we are down money for the trip there, the interest on a loan for 2 weeks, and insurance-all on a car that we don't even own. Needless to say we were very disappointed with this experience.

Great place for the BMW enthusiast

by from Fairfax, VA |

There's really no better place to buy a used BMW. This is a small indie dealership specializing in BMWs. Before working with Bimmer Sales, my only vehicle buying experiences have been through private party transactions. I must admit, I haven't been buying cars for too many years yet, but I had always shied away from the dealerships due to all the horror stories I grew up hearing, about going to the "stealership." I've been a BMW fan at heart for quite a while now, and I finally decided it was time for my first one. After some searching around online, I found this E46 M3 that really caught my attention, that was being sold my Bimmer Sales. I decided to give them a shot and set up a meeting with Chrissy, one of the owners, to check out the car. As for the car, I ended up being thoroughly impressed. It was in great shape, almost like new. They even put some really nice custom work into it. I was very happy to meet Chrissy as well. She is probably the most honest and helpful person that I've ever met in the sales field. After you meet her, you can definitely tell that her customers are her top priority. She definitely won't ever try to put you in a bad spot or try to push you into making a bad decision. It was definitely a great experience and I ended up purchasing the car. Almost one year later now from date of purchase, and I don't regret it at all. As an added bonus, Bimmer Sales shares it's building with a shop that specializes in BMWs, so there is always something interesting in the lot, whether it's part of their inventory or a car that's in for service next-door. Next time I'm in the market for a used BMW, or if I'm ever recommending one, Bimmer Sales will be the obvious choice. This place is a hidden gem.

Great experience with Bimmer Sales LTD!!!

by from Arlington,VA |

I bought a 2004 BMW 330CI Sport a couple of months ago. It whole transaction was extremely easy. I have bought several cars over the years and I've never had such a pleasant experience as I have with Bimmer Sales. I was helped by one of the owners, Chrissy Davis and she is such a pleasant person to deal with. She was very laid back and not at all pushy or aggressive. She was willing to go the extra mile. She went out of her way several times and even met me at the dealership on a Sunday. I loved the whole experience. I will defiantly buy from her again.

Great experience with Bimmer Sales LTD!!!

by from Arlington,VA |