Bimmer Sales LTD

Bimmer Sales LTD

4064 S Four Mile Run Dr, Arlington, VA 22206

Used 888-481-5714

Great place for the BMW enthusiast

by from Fairfax, VA |

There's really no better place to buy a used BMW. This is a small indie dealership specializing in BMWs. Before working with Bimmer Sales, my only vehicle buying experiences have been through private party transactions. I must admit, I haven't been buying cars for too many years yet, but I had always shied away from the dealerships due to all the horror stories I grew up hearing, about going to the "stealership." I've been a BMW fan at heart for quite a while now, and I finally decided it was time for my first one. After some searching around online, I found this E46 M3 that really caught my attention, that was being sold my Bimmer Sales. I decided to give them a shot and set up a meeting with Chrissy, one of the owners, to check out the car. As for the car, I ended up being thoroughly impressed. It was in great shape, almost like new. They even put some really nice custom work into it. I was very happy to meet Chrissy as well. She is probably the most honest and helpful person that I've ever met in the sales field. After you meet her, you can definitely tell that her customers are her top priority. She definitely won't ever try to put you in a bad spot or try to push you into making a bad decision. It was definitely a great experience and I ended up purchasing the car. Almost one year later now from date of purchase, and I don't regret it at all. As an added bonus, Bimmer Sales shares it's building with a shop that specializes in BMWs, so there is always something interesting in the lot, whether it's part of their inventory or a car that's in for service next-door. Next time I'm in the market for a used BMW, or if I'm ever recommending one, Bimmer Sales will be the obvious choice. This place is a hidden gem.

Great experience with Bimmer Sales LTD!!!

by from Arlington,VA |

I bought a 2004 BMW 330CI Sport a couple of months ago. It whole transaction was extremely easy. I have bought several cars over the years and I've never had such a pleasant experience as I have with Bimmer Sales. I was helped by one of the owners, Chrissy Davis and she is such a pleasant person to deal with. She was very laid back and not at all pushy or aggressive. She was willing to go the extra mile. She went out of her way several times and even met me at the dealership on a Sunday. I loved the whole experience. I will defiantly buy from her again.

Great experience with Bimmer Sales LTD!!!

by from Arlington,VA |