Bimmer Sales LTD

Bimmer Sales LTD

4064 S Four Mile Run Dr, Arlington, VA 22206

Used 888-481-5714

Great experience with Bimmer Sales LTD!!!

by from Arlington,VA |

I bought a 2004 BMW 330CI Sport a couple of months ago. It whole transaction was extremely easy. I have bought several cars over the years and I've never had such a pleasant experience as I have with Bimmer Sales. I was helped by one of the owners, Chrissy Davis and she is such a pleasant person to deal with. She was very laid back and not at all pushy or aggressive. She was willing to go the extra mile. She went out of her way several times and even met me at the dealership on a Sunday. I loved the whole experience. I will defiantly buy from her again.

Great experience with Bimmer Sales LTD!!!

by from Arlington,VA |