Bluff City Jaguar Land Rover

(1.0) 1 Reviews

6335 Wheel Cove, Memphis, TN 38119

Used 901-844-9400

1 of 1 review

Negligence on behalf of the service Department

by from Jonesboro Ar, 72404 |

First let me state that writing a review is nothing I enjoy doing but the service or lack of I received from Bluff City Jaguar Land Rover should be considered ILLEGAL. I am the owner of a 2009 Jaguar xf Supercharged. I took my vehicle in for service on 11/18/13 because I noticed the Low coolant warning light came on while driving and there was a smell of antifreeze when I parked. I checked the coolant resovoir and the coolant level which was full but there was pink splatter on the intake section and on the hoses on the intercooler. I made an appointment and spoke with the (Marine) (sorry don't know his name) in the service dept. After approximately 5 hours and fifty five minutes I was called and told that my issues were fixed and that the service dept. had installed a new Coolant Reservoir for a total of $692.92. After flying out for Christmas vacation I returned, drove to work, and when I returned home and parked in the garage I noticed the smell of antifreeze once again. Upon a more thorough look I noticed the same pink spatter on the intake and there was a liquid substance by the hose. I called the service dept. once again for an appointment and once I arrived I brought my previous receipt and advised Ms. Shirley Curtner that the vehicle had the exact issues as a few weeks back. I asked her if I could show her the area where the leak was coming from and she accepted. I asked if this service would be honored because my issues from my last visit had not been resolved and she stated "I will have to check with the Service Manager and see about that". Approximately 4 hours and 15 minutes later Ms. Curtner called me back to the establishment and stated that the maintenance would cost me another $615.99 because the pressure test done before did not read the problem. Don't know why because I surely didn't need a new coolant reservoir when the first one wasn't leaking...!

(1-1 of 1 review)