Lowery Brothers Motors

306 Highway 431, Boaz, AL 35957

Used 866-486-9198

Happy with the service.

by from Rainbow City, Alabama |

I bought a 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse from these guys. The worked hard to make sure I was satisfied. After the purchase the air conditioner went out. I called them and they are repairing it for me at no cost even though I declined the warranty. I will be purchasing from them in the future.

2009 dodge journey

by from albertville al |

I bought our 2009 dodge journey from lowery brothers. mike ryan was great. I was very impressed with his knowledge the financing side if the sale. he work very hard to make us happy. We will definitely buy our next vehicle from them.

Best car lot in Alabama period.

by from ohatchee al |

Car owner and saleswoman Tammy Rowan Are the most honest people around good service, best pricing. My future vehicle will only be bought at lower brothers motor. Need a car lower brothers is for you if you want true service and honest and best Prince. By sean brown.

Bought a 2011 Camry.

by from Auburn, AL |

Bought a VW from Shelly at Lowery Brothers. He was very helpful and did everything he could do to help us. Paul, the finance manager, was very knowledgeable and provide helpful assistance. If you ever need a great deal, and help getting a great interested just call these guys. Absolutely amazing!

One of the best dealers I have bought from.

by from Boaz ,AL |

We traded a 2012 Chevy Sonic in on a 2004 Ford Mustang GT. We traded ours to get a better monthly payment with a better interest rate. We got exactly what we wanted.

Great Service

by from gadsden, AL |

My salesman Ricky was very helpful in every way. He made sure I was happy before I left and also helped me with things after I had bought my vehicle. The whole lowery brothers team was very nice and respectful in every way. I will be sure to send my friends there.

Greatest Deal Ever

by from Toney. AL |

Wonderful just Wonderful. Love the experience and my knew Explorer.

New owner of 2009 Honda Accord EX L

by from Albertville, AL 35950 |

Service was excellent and everyone was attentive and friendly. They were very knowledgeable and very professional. Whenever we need another vehicle we will definitely go back to Lowery Brothers.

Like family

by from Piedmont, AL |

Before our purchase, we shopped around for a very long time. During our initial visit to Lowery Brothers we were helped by a very nice man who gave us any and all information on several vehicles that we looked over. We weren't ready to make a decision that day, so he gave us his card and said to come back when it was time. When I looked at the card I was shocked to see we had been working with the owner!!! He never once pushed us off on another salesman, or even rushed us at all. This meant so much to us then, and still does. I continued to watch the website and once we found something that peaked our interest, we returned to the lot. Without "dropping" the owner's name, we were instantly treated with the same respect and courtesy. Never once were we given an indirect answer, and Ricky (our salesman) was more than helpful. We made our decision and he went above and beyond to finalize our deal and walked us through each step. We are so grateful for the honesty, sincerity, and hospitality at Lowery Brothers. These are great guys and I will recommend them to everyone!

Lowery Brothers Saved me

by from Ballplay, AL |

Bought a 2006 Dodge Dakota Saturday at Lowery Brothers. I have been everywhere looking for a used truck. I do not have the best credit and needed help. With no money down, I got into a beautiful truck and a payment I could afford. Thanks you guys so much.