Lowery Brothers Motors

306 Highway 431, Boaz, AL 35957

Used 866-486-9198 Used866-486-9198

HELLO "HOT MOM" CAR!!! :)

by from Chattanooga, TN |

WOW!!! What can I say! I sold my limited edition mustang last week :( and was in search of a "mom car." As a new mom to an 8 month old, it was extremely important to me to find the perfect car. And I found it at Lowery Brothers Motors. I absolutely LOVE our new Nissan pathfinder. It had a few things that needed to be fixed and handled, and Owen made sure it was taken care of... Owen thank you so much for your friendly customer service. Not only did he sell me a car he also "babysat" our 8 month old son while we handled the paperwork. HA! Our son loved Owen! :) We have other family members searching for cars in the near future, and I have no doubt that we will be back! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU LOWERY BROTHERS!!!

2012 F150

by from Montgomery, AL |

MADE A GREAT PURCHASE HERE. STAFF WAS HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY. EVEN LOOKED AROUND AT OTHER VEHICLES. WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO OTHERS GREAT JOB JEFF CHAPMAN AND STAFF.

PATHFINDER

by from Grant, AL |

The salesperson, Carmela, was very helpful with finding me the perfect vehicle for my family. They worked hard to get me approved and even got me in the vehicle I wanted. Very satisfied with the service.

Great Dealer

by from Blountsville, AL |

This was the first place we shopped and got a price. After further shopping, the deal we were given at Lowery Brothers was far and above any other dealer. The customer service was fantastic and the buying experience fabulous. Our salesman, Owen, worked very hard with us to find the right vehicle at the right price. We will be back in the future for sure.

good job

by from albertville al. |

I love my car the care of ya'll was grate I will be telling my friends and family about you thanks a lot wayne morrow

Brandie

by from Jasper,Alabama |

The sales guy, Will Hallman, was very nice. He made the buying experience very easy and quick. It is a bit of a drive but well worth it. The atmosphere was very laid back!!

LTZ Tahoe

by from Sardis, AL |

Salesman Owen was very helpful, showed me cars and answered questions. Carmela did above and beyond to get me into my Tahoe that I wanted. She was very friendly and helpful. I will be back to buy another car or truck from here and recommend anyone to come here ;)

Great service

by from Oneonta, Al. |

The sales man was great to work with us on a deal that we were happy with. They were courteous and helpful. We will consider them for future purchases, refer friends and family to visit them when looking for a great car at a good deal.

ggod job

by from Albertville, AL |

The people at Lowery Brothers worked with us to get the payment and vehicle that we wanted. we really appreciate the hard work.

2006 Toyota Sequoia

by from Arab, AL |

Carmela was wonderful and when out of her way to help me, The process was a bit unorganized though. Good deal on what seems to be a good vehicle. The dealership as a whole seems a little scattered.