Nissan of Chantilly

14840 Stonecroft Center Court, Chantilly, VA 20151

Used 703-889-3700

Great buying experience

by from Martinsburg, WV |

George was very helpful in purchasing my vehicle. He helped me to get approved and ready to go before I even went to the dealership. Nissan of Chantilly got me credit when no one else seemed to be able to. When I am ready to purchase again, Nissan of Chantilly will be my first stop and I will be asking for George.

April 3, 2014

Thank you so much for the kind words, Doug! We'll make sure to pass along the compliments to George. We hope you're enjoying your vehicle! Have a great night.

used car sales

by from Augusta west Virginia |

Used car manager very nasty. Was trying to make a deal with the sales man and he didn't like what I was trying to offer and came up and pretty much said get out. Salesman was speechless as well. Needless to say I will never deal with this dealership again.

February 1, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to communicate your feedback/concerns. We apologize for any shortcomings on our part. Our customers are very important to us. The General Manager would like to personally contact you. Could you please provide us with a name and email address or phone number in which to reach you. Thank you.

Good prices

by from Herndon. VA |

I was buying a new small SUV and found a very good deal for a new Rogue S here. Sure it was another two hours to hassle but that worth it.

November 20, 2013

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We appreciate the feedback and do hope to see you again sometime. Take care.

horrible sales people and dishonest figures

by from silver springs, maryland |

Absolutely Horrific! This is the worst dealersship i have ever been to. They are unprofessional and will use the cheasiest sales tactics that you can imagine. It may catch you off guard since they do it with a smile. Do not listen to their price tactics since each sales person tells a different story about price.

September 11, 2013

Hi there, I'm very sorry to hear about the experience you had with us. We take customer service very seriously and can assure you that your feedback has been heard and will internally be addressed. Thanks for your time and I do hope that you consider giving us another chance one day.

Poor salesmanship

by from Chantilly, VA |

My wife and I were looking at a new car. We looked at our finances and decided not to buy a car. I expressed this to our sales person Ankush Sharma and I got this back. Thanks. When were you planning on telling me this? I know you didn't decide not to do this after I sent you this email. We are car sales people but our time is still valuable. Would you call your doctor or your lawyer at the last minute and cancel your appointment. Courtesy sir, courtesy. thank you. Ankush Sharma Sales Consultant (703) 889-3700 work (703) 473-7309 cell asharma@nissanchantilly.com www.nissanchantilly.com Delivering a Truly Exceptional Experience.... Needless to say I will not be dealing with this dealership...

June 18, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to communicate your feedback/experience to us. Thank you for the opportunity to speak with you on the phone. As communicated via phone, we sincerely apologize that you received less than an exceptional experience. We have taken care of the issue internally and will continue to work to make our customer experience second to none. Thank you for your understanding.

Poor to fair customer service

by from Richmond, VA |

While the rest of America is obviously doing SO Well and keeping us ALL afloat the rest of us get none of the desrved respect afforded to the first half. We who have had financial hardships thrust upon us do not get the service/help as potential customers from this Organization. As other dealers as well do not like to discuss price over the phone, some of us only have that option. Reason for a 'New to Us' car. Poor credit gets you somewhat attacked and disrepected to the point of NO response if you can not travel over 100 miles to be told you are not worthy to buy thier cars.

Best service from Stacey King, Asst. Svc. Mgr. 3/1

by from Bristow, VA |

From the moment I call to set up an appointment to the time I pick my car up, Stacey is right on top of everything, and I trust her 100% with the care of both of our family's Nissan cars. Her service team is top notch.

March 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Stacey is a valued employee and we are glad to hear that you had a pleasurable experience.

Awesome service!

by from Manassas, VA |

I went in to shop for a new car. Shaun was a great help. Probably the best car salesman I have ever dealt with. I love my new car and will definitely go back here b/c of Shaun.

March 19, 2013

Thank you for sharing Phil! Our customers are very important to us. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to make us aware!

Great buying experience

by from Woodbine, MD |

Just bought an older used csr from this dealer and was treated like a queen. No pushy salesman; gave us lots of time to look and think it over, and then they bent over backwards to get the deal done. we are extremely pleased with the car and every person we dealt with there.

December 15, 2012

Hi Christie! Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a kind review about your experience with us at Nissan of Chantilly! We couldn't be happier to hear that you were pleased with the service and your new car. Please come back to see us if ever there is anything we can do to keep you and your new car happy! Happy Holidays!

BAD PLACE TO BUY CAR

by from woodbridge va |

bad place and all the sales persons have an attitude problems ,att the owner of the place ,do some thing replace this sales team otherwise you will be loosing customers.

December 10, 2012

Dear Valued Customer, At Nissan of Chantilly, we work hard to provide a great experience for you. We are disappointed to hear that your recent experience with our sales team did not meet your expectations. We would like another opportunity to personally speak with you and fix the situation. Please contact us at 703-889-3700 and ask for David Grimm so that we may take care of any concerns you may have. Sincerely, Nissan of Chantilly