Paris Motors Inc

4112 S. Division Ave, Grand Rapids, MI 49548

Used 616-538-9220

bought a 2002 honda civic EX

by from Ionia michigan |

I would highly recomend this company. Very friendly and they also sent me a very nice wooden box for making a purchase with them. The car was practicly new and was priced very well. Thank you Marc!

Bob McAlinden

by from Nunica, Mi 49449 |

Marc, was very help full. He handle all my problems, and question to my satisfaction. I was able to pick up my truck sooner than I expected.

Great Service easy to deal with :)

by from Vestaburg Mi 48891 |

Very small lot with lots of options; My Daughtr found this car on line I called said i want this car what can you do for me and they made it happen. I showed up on a friday night at 5:45pm to test drive and i left at 6:30 with a new used vehicle. Very pleased with our purchase, great people to work with. Down to earth and did not push to sell. I liked that a lot. There service and friendlyness sold me to purchase, I will go back for my next TRUCK :) Thank you Paris Motors

Great Company

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

If you're looking for honest salesman then look no further. You'll find exactly what you're looking for with the help from Paris Motors. No frills, no fluff, just facts. The only lot on Division that I would EVER consider.

Construction contractor

by from Caledoina MI |

I was looking for a car for my daughter and Paris Motors had the car I was looking for at the price I was willing to pay. We had a couple items after we bought it and they were taken care of with no questions asked. Awesome service for a very fair price. Just good people to deal with.

Paris Motors

by from Grand Rapids, Mi |

Went to Paris Motors because I trusted the guys who work there. I just told them what I was looking for, price range and less than 2 weeks later I had a new car. It was painless and easy process for purchasing a car.

Pairs Motors - the place to buy

by from Grand Rapids, Mi |

At Pairs Motors the staff find the car that fits your needs and budget. When you pick up the car it has been detailed and is ready to go. You will have clear sailing down the road.

Paris Motors is the best used car dealer

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

From the quality and fair prices of their used cars through their excellent before and after service and support I have found Paris Motors to be the best and only place I will shop for used vehicles. Their sales staff is above par in ethics and integrity. A rare find in this day and age. They even will shop for your perfect car(s) if you give them your "wish list". I have bought two and couldn't be happier!

Paris Motors is great!

by from Caledonia Mi |

We spent over a month searching for a car for our 16 year old son without any luck. We went to Paris Motors and found the perfect car and got a great deal! We've had the car for several months and haven't had any issues whatsoever. We couldn't be happier. The salesman at Paris Motors was very helpful and courteous. We will be shopping there first in the future.

Amazing!!

by from Grand Rapids,mi |

We recently purchased a vehicle at Paris Motors. We are extremely happy with our car and especially the way that the salesman treated us. He was not pushy at all, gave us the time we needed to look it over, made the paperwork process very easy, and was so thankful for our business. Truly a family owned business and I would recommend Paris Motors to anyone for there next car purchase. Thanks Paris Motors!!!