Auction Direct Auto Sales

Auction Direct Auto Sales

580 Tonnele Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07307

Used 877-356-7126

We Sell Below Wholesale Prices, Guaranteed!

Great Choice!! Very Happy!!

by from Blauvelt, NY |

Very pleasant transaction! Drove is driving like a dream! Cheapest prices online! I will be back in the near future for my son's first car.

by from Shaker Heights, Ohio |

The Carfax for a vehicle I was interested in was not provided online. I asked the dealership if they would send it via email. The gentleman from Auction Direct told me that the Carfax info was, "The customer's responsibility." Other dealerships have willingly send the information upon request. I never pursued the vehicle after this event. Speaks to poor customer relations.

great experience

by from irvington nj |

They were very helpful in helping me determine what options I had in trying to find a car that best suits what im looking for.

Completely Satisfied and Pleased!! Great Dealer!!

by from Granby, Connecticut |

I bought a great, clean and sound car from them. It was the best priced vehicle on the entire Internet. Drived like a Champ and I couldn't be any happier!! I highly recommend them!! Good job Auction Direct!!

Excellent buy

by from Batimore, MD |

Just bought a used Honda Element, 2005. The neatest and the cheapest on the market. Drove it from NJ to MD no problem. Excellent buy. I will do it again.

Happy and Satisfied Customer!!

by from Mahway, NJ |

We bought a mini van for our family. Excellent car, excellent price, and good service. We got a great overall deal and a very pleasant experience. We are happy with our purchase!!! Will be back!!

Happy Buyer!! Will Buy from them Again!!

by from Teaneck, NJ |

I got a great deal. There advertised Internet price was lowest price online. Staff was very honest and informative. Car looked and ran great. We bought it and are happy. Will return to buy my next work van from them. I rate them 5 star!!

Pleasant Transaction!! Great Car!!

by from West New York, NJ |

When we went to Auction Direct, everything was as described. No surprises at all. The car was sold to us at the advertised special Internet price, car looked and ran great! We are very pleased with Auction Direct Auto!

Good Experience!! No Problems!!!

by from Hoboken, NJ |

I bought a great car from them. There prices were lower than all other dealerships online. No problems at all so far. I recommend them!!

Satisfied!! Very Pleased!!

by from Bayonne, NJ |

No issues at all! Car was just as advertised and priced right. I had been searching for a while and got the best deal here. I will be back for my son's first car!

False Advertising, Rude Staff

by from Jersey City, NJ |

We have been searching for an SUV for our growing family. We saw the Isuzu Rodeo listed online as "super super super clean!!!". To say the least this car is far from super clean- the entire FRAME of the car is rusted, the body has rust spots all over, the backseat headrests were missing (& broken), there was a tear in the backseat, the rear bumper was damaged & doesn't sit right on the car & when you drove the vehicle you could hear something rattling around underneath. We were considering the car because mechanically it seemed sound. Let me first say that I was WILLING to pay the asking price but was confused since they listed that the car CAME WITH A FREE 90 DAY WARRENTY- but then they were trying to charge me for it (so I was short $150). Instead of pointing us in the direction of an ATM a very rude individual yelled at us saying pricing is nonnegotiable & you shouldn't have wasted our time or your time coming here. I do not do business with people that do not respect their customers- this just showed me what kind of place you are running. Sidenote: there are postings all round the office saying "cars sold as is- no warranties". Do not buy from this hole in the wall- the staff does not seem to know anything about the vehicles they are selling, they are extremely rude when you try to ask questions about the warranty fees, & they falsely advertise their vehicles.