Advantage Toyota Scion

400 W Sunrise Hwy, Valley Stream, NY 11581

New 877-604-5896
Used 866-537-2217
Service 877-438-6204

A Beautiful Place to Buy, Lease, or Service a Beautiful Car or Truck.

Todd Rosenfeld Top Sales Assistant

by from Baldwin |

This review is written about Todd Rosenfeld. HE was the EXCEPTIONAL experience. HE is the one who deserves the EXCEPTIONAL rating. I thank him very much for going out of his way for me. On August 17, 2012 I visited Advantage Toyota to find a pre-owned Highlander. Sales Associate Todd Rosenfeld demonstrated professionalism, politeness, & PATIENCE. His sincere sense of sympathy after he learned I lost my MINT 2004 Limited Highlander in a car fire after having a routine oil change by a local mechanic was evident as he kindly kept getting keys and prices for vehicles I might have been interested in. His sheer determination to help me get a great car was also evident as we scanned all the Toyota dealers via the internet and found a car in another lot. He drove the car back to VS and called me that night to come look at it. Needless to say I loved it!

August 22, 2012

Dear Loved My Highlander: I want to personally thank you for your kind words regarding Todd Rosenfeld. We believe that every customer is an honored guest in our home, and it seems Todd made you feel that way, with his care and dedication to find a car that fit your needs. We thank you for your kind words and look forward to seeing you in our service department to service your new vehicle with your free 1st year of maintenance. Thank you again. Sandra Dellolio BDC Manager Advantage Toyota

tire rotation service

by from Queens, NY |

I just did a service in this dealer which includes tire rotation. Before I bring the vehicle I put a secret marks on the tires. When I went home I check my secret marks, it shows the tire was not rotated. Before I always have my service in this dealer and this did not happen. From now on I don't know if I will still be coming back for service in this dealer because even a simple tire rotation they lied it to me. How much more for a service or repair that it is very hard to understand by a non car tech guy like me. I will just find another place that can be trusted. It is hurting to spend for a car service upon knowing that it's not done. The worst part is you expect your car is now safe but maybe its not.

How All Dealers Should Be

by from Queens, NY |

My family and I had an amazing experience at advantage Toyota. Shana Harrison (Sales Consultant) was a delight to have and made our experience very easy going. She has a funny personality , which made it all the better. She was also delightful and made us feel welcomed. She was straightforward in her explanations and helped answer all the questions we had. I'm 18 years old and plan on going to advantage Toyota for all my future cars. Mohammed was a pleasure as well. The anticipated stress of a hard sale was not warranted. We would highly recommend Shana, Mohammed, and the entire staff we dealt with.

May 18, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your car-shopping experience with us, Michelle... There's nothing quite like being 18 and driving your first car... especially when it's a RAV4! We concur; Shana is indeed the epitome of easygoingness... and Mohammed's known for making his clients feel relaxed and insuring that they're well informed. We look forward to dealing with you in the future; don't for a moment hesitate to contact Shana, Mohammed, or any of us at the dealership if you have any questions, or if we can help you in any other way. May you have many safe and happy travels in your new RAV4. -Marty from Advantage Toyota Scion

Used Cars

by from New york, NY |

I can't believe how they sell used cars there. The cars are filthy in and out, have dents and rust, and they are trying to sell them like that and at top dollar I might add.

July 16, 2014

Kathy, Thank you for your feedback. We recently concluded a promotion and had more cars than usual delivered to our lot. As vehicles were coming in and going out of our lot at a fast clip, I'm sure the ones you saw had not yet been reconditioned to our standards. Please come back and point out the vehicle(s) you're interested in; if something is wrong, we want to know about it, and we very much want to make it right. We take pride in both our selection of vehicles and our prices. Please call me at 516-837-1720 if you'd like to discuss further, or if I can help you in any other way. Again, thank you for your feedback. -Marty

Customer Support

by from Englewood, NJ |

I felt that their Customer Service is good and responsive.

Lies!

by from Freeport, NY |

I went to this dealer for a used truck on the saturday before labor day, found a nice truck for sale, but it was out of certification, and I saw a few things that raised some flags (new rear axel, heavy rust under truck)so i wanted my mechanic to look it over first. Becuase of the three weekend my mechanic wasnt in until tuesday. I set up an appointment and the salesman said no problem he will personally drive it over and meet me at 9am. I took off work, went to the mechanic, but no one showed finally I have to call them and its rings and rings no one answers. Finally i get a call back at 9:30 and he says that "They lost there dealer plates over the weekend" and they were going to set it up for the next morning. I'm angry (because I took off work) and let him know. I go straight to the dealer after I hang up. I notice the salesman quickly sneak out the back door when i enter. I'm now obviously done with this dealer, so I go to the manager, and tell him that I want out of the deal (which I put $500 down for a quote as long as the mechanic gives it the go ahead)I tell him very nicely "Hey, I'm sorry, but I'm not comfortable with the deal anymore, I want out" and says "Good, because we sold it for a lot more money yesterday" of course this brings out my anger (whose wouldnt) and I tell him want the other salesman said about loosing plates, and that he never called me and that i took off work, and you sold the car without even a phone call. He didnt say sorry, nothing, didnt even care. As i'm leaving, i realize that the car is in the same spot, and a sign in the window reading "hold". whether that was a hold originally for me, for the person who "bought" it, or because they realized the car had many faults and by me bringing it to my mechanic would shine the light on how much more they had been lying to me. I know this is a long review and this is the only review i have ever written, that should tell you how angry i was, but between the lies, the not calling, selling a car that I had a deposit on, me taking off of work! I just wouldnt trust a word that comes out of a salesmans mouth.

September 8, 2012

The customer was looking at an off brand vehicle which would not have certification from Toyota. Every preowned vehicle goes through a 160 point inspection so when we find it does not pass what we feel is a comprehensive inspection we will fix the vehicle to meet the quality standards we put in place. We understand the customer is angry due to a lack of communication between the salesperson and the sales manager. As well, we make every effort to make sure we give good service all the time. We apologize for the inconvienence of the customer taking off work and we will make sure this never happens again.

PC12312011

by from Syosset |

After a frustrated journey shopping for a car, we remembered Todd at Toyota in Valley Stream. Because of his inexhaustible customer service, patience and willingness to work with us, we bought a car! TODD can be sure that we will return, when we are ready to buy our next car.

September 8, 2012

Thank you for your comments and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Excellent Experience

by from New York |

Our purchase at Advantage Toyota was an absolute pleasure. Our Salesman Carlos Diaz was very professional and helpful.

Had a great weekend buying

by from New York |

So I stepped in after work and had a very nice salesman, so this is a shoutout to Michael Zeccardi for helping me through out this whole weekend of getting me what I wanted at a great price that fit right into my budget. I was stressed out trying to hunt a new car, and out of sheer luck found me what I've been hunting for 3 weeks, a toyota corolla S, and in 2009 model! Perfect for me! And what made it easier is that I had done all the paperwork before hand to save Mike all the trouble, and was a quick easy process. Very nice guy, and was wonderful to deal with. Thank you so much, and I very much love my new ride !

Low-ball quote, Avoid this shady dealer.

by from Brookhaven |

I told the saleman at this dealer up front the price I wanted for my trade and told him not to waste my time if he wouldn't meet it. Well, this guy wasted an hour of my time when he and another guy "appraised" my vehicle, then came back with a quote that was $1,000 lower than a lowball quote that I originally received (FROM A WEBSITE THAT IS A PARTNER OF THE DEALER WITH A SUPPOSED GUARANTEE FROM THE DEALER THAT IT WILL AT LEAST ACCEPT THIS MINIMUM QUOTE, WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF A HIGHER QUOTE BEING OFFERED). They claim that they offer top dollar on trade-in but didn't even accept the minimum guaranteed quote I was given; surprise - THEY ARE LIARS. Do yourself a favor: dont go to these guys; they are not reputable. I wouldn't refer a monkey to them.

Very Accommodating

by from Long Island, NY |

I was thinking of trading in my 2008 honda minvan for a toyota camry and they gave me a very high number on my trade in