Lexus of Edison

711 Route 1 South, Edison, NJ 08817

New 877-229-9065
Used 877-217-3399
Service 888-258-7390

GREAT EXPERIENCE AS USUAL!

by from New Brunswick, NJ |

Just recently purchased my 3rd car from Lexus of Edison, always a pleasure doing business with them. Highly recommend talking to Chris Young in the internet sales department - very professional and honest, I always send my family/friends to him. Thanks Chris!

Best dealer I've ever been to

by from Brooklyn NY |

First time at Lexus of Edison great experience fast service and got exactly what I was looking for. The sales consultant kelvin Camilo at Lexus of Edison was a great help in guiding me with what I was looking for I will continue to do business with Lexus of Edison in the future

Dale Johnson #1 experience

by from South Brunswick, NJ |

We have been Lexus of Edison customer's since 2008 and my wife and I were looking to purchase a new GX to replace her existing GX. We met Dale Johnson and immediately found a connection with him. His expertise and knowledge of the Lexus product is top notch and soon after talking with him we knew we had found a new family friend. I have personally bought over a dozen new cars in my lifetime but none of those buying experiences come close to the outstanding encounter we had working with Dale. I would personally recommend Lexus of Edison and especially Dale to anyone that's looking for a new or used Lexus.

Super Service

by from Westfield NJ |

My salesman Dale Johnson went to great lengths over a period of weeks to locate an NX200t that came the closest to matching my needs and wishes re features, options, and colors, and successfully delivered my vehicle of choice swiftly and professionally. Dale was helpful and personable in all our dealings, and with the efficient help of Paola in Finance, got all my paperwork done in short order and on the road with a terrific new car that I am thrilled to drive.

The Deal Maker

by from Lumberton |

We just purchased a preowned 2012 Audi A4 from Dale Johnson today. From the introduction to the close everyone we encountered was knowledgable, professional and helpful. They made buying a car FUN!!

Awesomeness!!!

by from Newark, N.J. |

I was a bit nervous to go into this place but the ambience and people made it welcoming. The facility is created to comfort those that walk in. I also loved the coffee and waiting room. Kelvin and his co-worker were an excellent advantage that I had, because their service and diligence was far more than what I expected. I got a deal for a used 2011 Cadillac CTS. They also have a finance department you are able to discuss questions or concerns in regards to your new purchase. I had went to a dealer before going to Lexus of Edison and it was a horrible experience full of discouragement, rush and no ease of purchase. Thank you Lexus of Edison for all your help and guidance.

A note from a "2nd time around" happy customer

by from Edison, NJ |

I was not only satisfied 6 years ago when I purchased my first Lexus from Lexus of Edison, I was truly thrilled to be treated as a competent, knowledgeable human. I recommended Lexus of Edison to my friends who did, in fact, buy cars there after driving my 2009 ES350. Now it's 2015 and I've decided to try a different approach to owning. I wanted a beautiful new Lexus ES350! Due to being a 'senior' senior, leasing every few years will give me the opportunity to have a new car more often than owning might allow financially. Lexus of Edison and Mohamed Eldessouky transitioned me from owning to leasing without a hitch. I had question after question for Mohamed and Anne Samejo to answer. They never hurried me to make a decision. I went from hybrid to standard, I chose white and next day changed to black, I was not an easy sell since I did not understand the "in's and out's" of leasing. I trusted and enjoyed working with them both. Mohamed Eldessouky is the most enthusiastic, patient and cheerful Sales Consultant I personally have ever dealt with. He was happy to answer endless questions, and he erased any doubts I had about all the new technology that I was unaccustomed to. I showed up at the showroom time after time over a 3-day period and was always met with a more-than-upbeat and competent staff overall. Needless to say, I can recommend Lexus of Edison!

Great Customer Service!

by from Iselin, NJ |

I was interested in a 2011 RX 350 and I wanted to make sure that the vehicle was still available before going to the dealership. I called Lexus of Edison and I was connected with a pleasant employee named Mary. I was able to tell that Mary was eager to help me! She told me the news I wanted to hear - the vehicle I was searching for was still available! Mary gave me more information on the vehicle and it was extremely helpful. She explained the car fax report and the pre-owned vehicle inspection that the vehicle goes through to become "certified pre-owned" She offered to schedule an appointment for me to come in and test drive the vehicle. I was told that the vehicle will be cleaned and ready in the front of the dealership for me when I arrived. This made me feel like my business was important. You can tell that Lexus of Edison is a dealership whose number one priority is their CUSTOMERS. I will be sure to recommend Lexus of Edison to anyone I know that is looking for a new or used vehicle.

Dont waste your time with Lexus of Edison

by from Cherryhill, NJ |

The worst customer service!!! Emailed this dealership about the new NX200T, internet department called me back only to hang up on me and said someone else would call me back. Two days later, Mary called me back who left an voice mail and in the voice mail, it was cut off. Don't waste your time with this dealership, I would rather travel 25-30 miles to other Lexus dealership Unprofessional Mary !!!!

Great car buying experience for My Lexus ES350

by from Dunellen, NJ |

I was in the market to buy a certified pre-owned Lexus ES350 and I checked out three different dealers in Central NJ for a great car with a good deal. I found both here at Lexus of Edison. They had the best selection of pre-owned and new Lexus cars that I have seen anywhere else. If you want to save yourself time and lots of money, just visit them. From the time I walked into the dealership and meet with Mohamed Eldessouky (Sales and Leasing Consultant), till the day I picked up my car, this has been the best car buying experience I ever had. Mohamed did not play any games and took the time to show me a few cars I that I saw on their internet site. I took several test drives till I found the car that was best for me. Mohamed is the most knowledgeable and polite sales consultant you would want to meet. He was very friendly and professional. He did not pressure me into anything I did not want. He treated me with the utmost respect. He made me feel like family. When I picked up the car, Mohamed had most of the paperwork ready to sign. I went to see the financial service manager, Daniel Mercado, he did not pressure me one bit and had be out of his office after signing all the docs in 10 min. Dan answered all my financial questions and explained, in detail, all my buying options. At delivery, Mohamed took the time to show me every switch and button, he even set up my Bluetooth phone with the car. Before you buy your next new Lexus or any other pre-owned car, call Mohamed and I'm sure he will give you the best deal and experience you had ever gotten from any other dealer. I will buy all my future cars from Mohamed from of Lexus of Edison.

Family Oriented Dealership--

by from Scotch Plains NJ |

I purchased a new RX 350 last week. This was by far the best experience I have ever had buying a car. My salesmen Dale Johnson was amazing and made me feel like family. I was introduced to service and cant wait to service my car and get my free car washes! I am a Edison fan for life.