Lexus of Edison

New 877-229-9065 New 877-229-9065
Used 877-217-3399 Used 877-217-3399
Service 888-258-7390 Service 888-258-7390

Choose from the largest inventory in the Tri State area

GREAT EXPERIENCE AS USUAL!

by from New Brunswick, NJ |

Just recently purchased my 3rd car from Lexus of Edison, always a pleasure doing business with them. Highly recommend talking to Chris Young in the internet sales department - very professional and honest, I always send my family/friends to him. Thanks Chris!

bad experience

by from Sayreville NJ |

After speaking with the internet team for a couple of days I decided to head over to the dealership and work out some kind of deal and also get my current Lexus appraised. I was told that they were "to busy" and come back another day. That's pretty bad if you ask me. I will take my business else where I guess.

not good

by from new jersey |

I was treated as if I wasn't able to afford the vehicle. I ended up buying at another Lexus dealer and was treated with respect.

Great buying experience

by from Staten Island, NY |

I was servicing my prior vehicle at Lexus of Edison and was very comfortable coming here to upgrade for a new one. Salesman Mohamed Eldessouky was very helpful, answered all my questions and worked very hard to get me the car I wanted at the price I wanted. I really believe Mohamed wend extra mile to work with me to make a deal and as result I drove off the lot in a new car and had great Car buying experience. I highly recommend Mohamed and dealership

Thanx to Joe ...

by from Freehold, NJ |

I just want to thanx to Joe from Lexus of Edison for his time, professionalism and dedication.

Review

by from South Plainfield New Jersey |

I like my 2014 Lexus Rx 350. My sales rep was an excellent guy. His name is Kamal Singh. I like all the safety features on the truck. The interior quality is amazing. Overall its a beautiful truck and I would highly recommend somebody to be the owner. I like it when I reverse the truck the backup camera shows up on the screen so I have a clear view of the road. Also when I am driving and I want to change lanes the blind spot indicator blinks so it tells me if somebody it close to me or not. I like the tilted seats in the back. Also I like the leather seats because their very comfortable.

Love my Lexus and my new Lexus of Edison family

by from Princeton NJ |

I was looking for a new luxury automobile and saw Lexus commercial on tv but didn't think my payment budget was good enough to be able to afford this beautiful car. I went in reluctantly and came across a new salesman who was not really knowledgeable but he introduced me to Anna, the sales manager who sat down and went over few different options with me including leasing. She gave me information in great detail and made my payment so affordable that I took my Lexus home. I just want to thank you Anna and Lexus of Edison to make this possible for me.

Superb

by from Edison, NJ |

Recently purchased a vehicle. Our sales person Lisa Gonzalez was very helpful, answered all out questions, showed us all the vehicles we wanted to have a look at it. She was prompt, courteous and efficient. I highly recommend Lisa Gonzalez and dealership.

Great Team to purchase a car from!

by from Leonardo, NJ |

My wife and I stopped by on a Saturday to look at the RX350 to replace a GS300 we owned to accommodate our family. We were greeted by Lisa Gonzalez who took the time to show us the car and let us test drive it. She was very knowledgeable and flexible with us and our needs. We had our 11 month old with us so there were breaks for changing/feeding but ultimately we ended up with the vehicle the same day. We painlessly struck a deal with the sales manager Tim Macpherson and Lisa and even had to leave to attend a birthday party while they prepped the car. When we arrived back Lisa and the Technology advisor Freddy Gomez took the time to go over the features of the car and explained whatever we had questions on. After that it was a quick trip to Nick Volonakis's office in finance to sign the papers and we were on our way. It was a no nonsense experience that made us comfortable enough to leave with the vehicle and feel good about the deal. I would recommend the team I dealt with to anyone!

Finance informed and customer friendly? Not!

by from Middlesex, NJU |

If you go to this dealership and have questions for the finance manager Nick or the Sales Manager Ana, forget it! Nick called me to his office under the guise of being READY for me to sign and review forms. I get in his office and he proceeds to then waste 15 minutes printing the forms. Why call me to the office your are not really ready?! I felt it was a power trip; a game. How disrespectful? And a royal waste of my valuable time. I spent more time with him than I did at the closing on my house. Thankfully, my entire experience was not solely dependent on Nick and Ana's customer service skills, otherwise I would have walked out! My sales rep. Robert Garcia was the saving grace for my experience at this dealership. I did receive a follow up phone call from Kelvin and Tim. Wonderful gentlemen! Robert and Kelvin are the only reasons I would return to this dealership. BUT make sure you shop around and ASK QUESTIONS!