Lexus of Edison

711 Route 1 South, Edison, NJ 08817

New 877-229-9065
Used 877-217-3399
Service 888-258-7390

GREAT EXPERIENCE AS USUAL!

by from New Brunswick, NJ |

Just recently purchased my 3rd car from Lexus of Edison, always a pleasure doing business with them. Highly recommend talking to Chris Young in the internet sales department - very professional and honest, I always send my family/friends to him. Thanks Chris!

A note from a "2nd time around" happy customer

by from Edison, NJ |

I was not only satisfied 6 years ago when I purchased my first Lexus from Lexus of Edison, I was truly thrilled to be treated as a competent, knowledgeable human. I recommended Lexus of Edison to my friends who did, in fact, buy cars there after driving my 2009 ES350. Now it's 2015 and I've decided to try a different approach to owning. I wanted a beautiful new Lexus ES350! Due to being a 'senior' senior, leasing every few years will give me the opportunity to have a new car more often than owning might allow financially. Lexus of Edison and Mohamed Eldessouky transitioned me from owning to leasing without a hitch. I had question after question for Mohamed and Anne Samejo to answer. They never hurried me to make a decision. I went from hybrid to standard, I chose white and next day changed to black, I was not an easy sell since I did not understand the "in's and out's" of leasing. I trusted and enjoyed working with them both. Mohamed Eldessouky is the most enthusiastic, patient and cheerful Sales Consultant I personally have ever dealt with. He was happy to answer endless questions, and he erased any doubts I had about all the new technology that I was unaccustomed to. I showed up at the showroom time after time over a 3-day period and was always met with a more-than-upbeat and competent staff overall. Needless to say, I can recommend Lexus of Edison!

Great Customer Service!

by from Iselin, NJ |

I was interested in a 2011 RX 350 and I wanted to make sure that the vehicle was still available before going to the dealership. I called Lexus of Edison and I was connected with a pleasant employee named Mary. I was able to tell that Mary was eager to help me! She told me the news I wanted to hear - the vehicle I was searching for was still available! Mary gave me more information on the vehicle and it was extremely helpful. She explained the car fax report and the pre-owned vehicle inspection that the vehicle goes through to become "certified pre-owned" She offered to schedule an appointment for me to come in and test drive the vehicle. I was told that the vehicle will be cleaned and ready in the front of the dealership for me when I arrived. This made me feel like my business was important. You can tell that Lexus of Edison is a dealership whose number one priority is their CUSTOMERS. I will be sure to recommend Lexus of Edison to anyone I know that is looking for a new or used vehicle.

Dont waste your time with Lexus of Edison

by from Cherryhill, NJ |

The worst customer service!!! Emailed this dealership about the new NX200T, internet department called me back only to hang up on me and said someone else would call me back. Two days later, Mary called me back who left an voice mail and in the voice mail, it was cut off. Don't waste your time with this dealership, I would rather travel 25-30 miles to other Lexus dealership Unprofessional Mary !!!!

Great car buying experience for My Lexus ES350

by from Dunellen, NJ |

I was in the market to buy a certified pre-owned Lexus ES350 and I checked out three different dealers in Central NJ for a great car with a good deal. I found both here at Lexus of Edison. They had the best selection of pre-owned and new Lexus cars that I have seen anywhere else. If you want to save yourself time and lots of money, just visit them. From the time I walked into the dealership and meet with Mohamed Eldessouky (Sales and Leasing Consultant), till the day I picked up my car, this has been the best car buying experience I ever had. Mohamed did not play any games and took the time to show me a few cars I that I saw on their internet site. I took several test drives till I found the car that was best for me. Mohamed is the most knowledgeable and polite sales consultant you would want to meet. He was very friendly and professional. He did not pressure me into anything I did not want. He treated me with the utmost respect. He made me feel like family. When I picked up the car, Mohamed had most of the paperwork ready to sign. I went to see the financial service manager, Daniel Mercado, he did not pressure me one bit and had be out of his office after signing all the docs in 10 min. Dan answered all my financial questions and explained, in detail, all my buying options. At delivery, Mohamed took the time to show me every switch and button, he even set up my Bluetooth phone with the car. Before you buy your next new Lexus or any other pre-owned car, call Mohamed and I'm sure he will give you the best deal and experience you had ever gotten from any other dealer. I will buy all my future cars from Mohamed from of Lexus of Edison.

Family Oriented Dealership--

by from Scotch Plains NJ |

I purchased a new RX 350 last week. This was by far the best experience I have ever had buying a car. My salesmen Dale Johnson was amazing and made me feel like family. I was introduced to service and cant wait to service my car and get my free car washes! I am a Edison fan for life.

A Great Car Purchase Experience

by from Colts Neck, NJ |

I recently had a great experience purchasing my new Lexus from Steve Bayard. He was informative and professional. He gave us several options to consider, and did not rush us. The environment was friendly and not at all intimidating as car dealers tend to be. I would recommend Steve to my friends and family. If you go early enough try the bagels and coffee

A well oiled Machine

by from Freehold NJ |

Overall a great experience from service to sales--I just recently purchased a RX this past Saturday and had a wonderful experience. I have been servicing my Lexus here over the past year and have been so impressed I thought I would give a chance since 3 years ago they couldn't earn my business. I can honestly say that there has been some major changes in the sales front here--it was so pleasing to see how many people just said hello to me during my visit. I will definitely be sending many people your way! Thanks Chris and Anna--The Best!

Great cars great people at Lexus of Edison

by from Atlantic city nj |

All I can say is THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! for making it possible while no other place cared. Lexus of Edison has one heck of a team helping me every step of the way. Really amazed by patience of their employees and how awe full some people are to deal with. Great job Lexus of Edison, keep it up!

My new Lexus of Edison Family

by from Manalapan NJ |

Walked in to look at a used car and walked out with a brand new Lexus! Didn't think anyone could work so hard trying to earn my business as the folks at Lexus of Edison. Especially my sales rep who made every offer I asked, even better than what I expected. I have never owned a new car in my life but thanks to my very professional sales person, I'm driving one! Thanks Chris!! you're the best.

Great customer Service, clean facility

by from North Brunswick, NJ |

My salesman Paul conway was outstanding especially with his British accent. I was impressed at how easy it was to make this deal. It's very hard to trust a sale person but Paul was able to make me change that opinion. I really had a great experience and i would definitely recommend Lexus of Edison to all my friends and family.