Ultimate Image Auto, Inc.

4905 Crawfordville Rd., Tallahassee, FL 32305

Ultimate Image is the best to do it in Tallahassee

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Being a college student away from home, and purchasing a new car can be a frustrating process to endure without the physical presence of your parents. However Angelo Mickens is a caring and compassionate young man who went above and beyond to assure that I had the best first car buying experience without any scams. Angelo treated me as his younger brother teaching me about the process as we went along. I can guarantee if you're a college student or working class citizen looking to purchase a better vehicle he'll do the same for you! Undoubtedly Angelo is the best to do it POINT BLANK!

great people

by from tallahassee |

Chris helped me get into a larger SUV. And Shane was an awesome salesman and also helped me get an extra key for my suv

Great Customer Service

by from Tallahassee, Fl |

have been searching and visiting several car dealerships in Tallahassee in hopes of purchasing a car. Customer service is very important to me and some dealership lacked in that area. I decided to stop by Ultimate Image. Jermaine Brooks greeted me, he was professional and friendly. He showed me several cars and I was impressed with the cars he showed me. I would highly recommend visiting Ultimate Image if you are looking to purchase a new vehicle. Ask for Jermaine Brooks he is a very good sales associate.

Donna White

by from Tallahassee,Florida |

I love my Lincoln MKX, and my Salesman Angelo Mickens was great. He was very knowledgeable, and I was able to drive away in my newer SUV in less than 2 hours :)

Great Customer Service

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I stopped by after visiting other dealers in the area. I was greeted by Shane who, showed me several vehicles . He was attentive and addressed all my concerns. I will definitely return and highly recommend.

Ultimate image was great

by from Tallahassee Fl |

Great service Mr.Meeks did a excellent Job he let you know everything and did the best he could to make sure you was satisfied.

Mr.Dedication himself

by from Tallahassee, FL |

My experience at ultimate image auto was amazing. I went in to browse only for a new vehicle. After finding the vehicle I had been searching for I fell in love with it, and tried to walk away several times afraid of rejection but Mr. Angelo to my surprise got me approved and riding the same day. Thanks boo you are the best hands down..... Loving my new foreign whip.....oooooo kill em!!!!!

Amazing

by from Tallahasse, FL |

This was my first time purchasing a car and it was very interesting. I absolutely love my car. Thanks you so much Angelo. You were a big help :)

Wonderful Experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

My experience with Ultimage Image Auto, was Excellent!!!!!! My salesman was very dedicating to ensuring that I was happy. He is truely an asset to the dealership. Thanks again ANGELO.......Job well done.

great service..... awesome experience

by from Tallahassee Florida |

My day at ultimate image auto was the best car shopping experience I have ever experienced. I was not expecting to drive off the lot with with a vehicle.I encountered this young handsome man who just rocked my world. Not only did he get me into a sexier new ride but he made me feel like I was the only customer on that car lot and he gave me the upmost respect and was the best confidence booster ever......hands down to Harold Meeks#theman:))))