Ultimate Image Auto, Inc.

4905 Crawfordville Rd., Tallahassee, FL 32305

Amazing Service!!

by from Tallahassee, Fl |

Jose Frias provided me with an amazing car buying experience! He was extremely helpful and professional! I would highly recommend this dealership and specifically Jose when purchasing a vehicle!

Amazing Service!!

by from Tallahassee, Fl |

**Angelo Mickens**

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Trying to purchase my first car on my own was a huge hassle. I either needed a co-signer due to not have any car experience or I had to put more money down due to my credit not being the absolute best. Getting the run around for months, I pretty much gave up on trying. But when it boiled down to needing to get into something ASAP because my transmission on the car my dad gave me occured, I was baffled. Angelo Mickens went above and beyond to get me in what I wanted. He was extremely patient with me as I walked thoroughly through the dealership looking at ALL their options. He wasn't just doing his "job" but it was like I gained a friend. He sincerley wanted the best car for me... A month later, I am enjoying my newer car, and I must say if it wasn't for Mickens I'm not too sure how I'd be getting to work right now. If there's anything I need pertaining to my car or even a simple "car question", he's only a phone call away. Ultimate Image Auto staff overall helped me experience great customer service. Even when Mickens stepped away, someone reached out. Thanks, everyone!

Great customer service

by from Tallahassee,FL |

Paul A. was the ideal car salesman he didn't stop until we left in a new car...AWESOME man even the owner took time out to entertain us THANKS ULTIMATE IMAGE AUTO

Great Place

by from Tallahassee |

Angelo Mickens is the man to see at Ultimate Image. He has years of experience in auto sales and it shows. Angelo has gone out of his way to work with me on several occasions. He is always professional and will make sure he finds you what you are looking for, for a great price.

Salesman of the Year-Angelo Mickens!!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I worked with Angelo Mickens and had a pleasurable experience. He made the car buying experience professional and was up to date with all of the options on vehicles. Great buy, great seller, and would highly recommend!!

Warning - Avoid this place. Shady.

by from Tallahassee FL |

Avoid this place. Was sold a car that was so overpriced cannot sell it or trade it. On the same car, had to pay over 500 for repairs after their "Warranty" shop (Auto Tech) supposedly could not find a problem with a SMOKING alternator. Needless to say, shortly after their sorry warranty expired, the alternator had to be replaced - out of pocket. They will rip you off.

Shane is the salesman to see!

by from Tallahassee |

I tried ultimate image after being denied by other local dealerships. Shane was my salesman and everything went absolutely perfect. He was soooooo helpful in every way he could be! He is very well mannered and is a peoples' person. If you're going to buy a nice used vehicle. ... Go to ultimate image! They work out a deal when the rest of Tallahassee says no. Just ask for my boy Shane. He's great!

Ultimate Image is the best to do it in Tallahassee

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Being a college student away from home, and purchasing a new car can be a frustrating process to endure without the physical presence of your parents. However Angelo Mickens is a caring and compassionate young man who went above and beyond to assure that I had the best first car buying experience without any scams. Angelo treated me as his younger brother teaching me about the process as we went along. I can guarantee if you're a college student or working class citizen looking to purchase a better vehicle he'll do the same for you! Undoubtedly Angelo is the best to do it POINT BLANK!

great people

by from tallahassee |

Chris helped me get into a larger SUV. And Shane was an awesome salesman and also helped me get an extra key for my suv