Ultimate Image Auto, Inc.

4905 Crawfordville Rd., Tallahassee, FL 32305

Donna White

by from Tallahassee,Florida |

I love my Lincoln MKX, and my Salesman Angelo Mickens was great. He was very knowledgeable, and I was able to drive away in my newer SUV in less than 2 hours :)

Great Customer Service

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I stopped by after visiting other dealers in the area. I was greeted by Shane who, showed me several vehicles . He was attentive and addressed all my concerns. I will definitely return and highly recommend.

Ultimate image was great

by from Tallahassee Fl |

Great service Mr.Meeks did a excellent Job he let you know everything and did the best he could to make sure you was satisfied.

Mr.Dedication himself

by from Tallahassee, FL |

My experience at ultimate image auto was amazing. I went in to browse only for a new vehicle. After finding the vehicle I had been searching for I fell in love with it, and tried to walk away several times afraid of rejection but Mr. Angelo to my surprise got me approved and riding the same day. Thanks boo you are the best hands down..... Loving my new foreign whip.....oooooo kill em!!!!!

Amazing

by from Tallahasse, FL |

This was my first time purchasing a car and it was very interesting. I absolutely love my car. Thanks you so much Angelo. You were a big help :)

Wonderful Experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

My experience with Ultimage Image Auto, was Excellent!!!!!! My salesman was very dedicating to ensuring that I was happy. He is truely an asset to the dealership. Thanks again ANGELO.......Job well done.

great service..... awesome experience

by from Tallahassee Florida |

My day at ultimate image auto was the best car shopping experience I have ever experienced. I was not expecting to drive off the lot with with a vehicle.I encountered this young handsome man who just rocked my world. Not only did he get me into a sexier new ride but he made me feel like I was the only customer on that car lot and he gave me the upmost respect and was the best confidence booster ever......hands down to Harold Meeks#theman:))))

excellent

by from Tallahassee fl |

This was my first time purchasing a car but it was a great Mr.Brooks is a great saleman. I would recommend that anyone go to get a car from ultimate image

VERY SATISFIED!!!!!!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I am very happy and grateful! At first, it seemed like no one wanted to help me until I had gone inside an introduce myself as a customer! Then a nice gentleman by the name of Jermaine came out and help me with all my questions and concerns. He was very nice with a great sense of humor!!! If you are looking for a car dealership that is willing to go out their way to help you in anyway possible, Ultimate Image is the place.

Amazing!!!

by from Tallahassee, Fl |

This was my first time financing a new used car and I must say it really wasn't that difficult. Barrett was awesome and so was everyone else including Josh who has fixed any issues I have had. I will continue to do business with them and highly recommend Ultimate Image to anyone looking for an amazing car and buying experience.