Ultimate Image Auto, Inc.

4905 Crawfordville Rd., Tallahassee, FL 32305

The Best Car Dealers Ever!!!!

by from Havana Fla |

Today I brought a 2010 Nissan Maxima I was very please with the service there. My sales person name was Angelo Mickens he represent his self as a Transportation Specialist. He was very patient with me and my husband and didn't rush us to pick out anything he made sure we was satisfied before we left. The staff was very friendly there and made sure you was comfortable and it didn't take all day to close out the deal. I wish I knew about them before I purchase any other cars I used to have. I left out a happy customer. Thanks so much Angelo for you service and your patient you made me feel right at home.

The Best place to buy a car ever!!!!!

by from Thomasville, GA |

Today ( April 21,2015) My husband and I went to Ultimate Image Auto, just to look at what they had. We met Greg Miller, he was one of the sweetest people I have met, in car sells, this was not my first time shopping for a car. At other places me being a female I was not even looked at, nor talked to, but Greg and the rest of the staff made it a point to make eye contact with me and asked me my opinion on everything. Needless to say I have a new Dodge Dakota. Greg took his time to make sure we received the payment plan and deal that we could afford, Thank you Greg Miller for all you did for my husband and I you are the best!

by from Tallahassee Fl |

Recently my car went out of commission I asked around where would be a good place to get a car from everyone recommend Ultimate Image Auto. Upon my arrival Shane Bibles an employee of ultimate image was there to assist me his customer service was excellent as he helped me find exactly what I was looking for!! If your inn Tallahassee and looking for a good clean a reliable car visit ultimate image auto and ask for Shane !!

by from Tallahassee |

I would like to thank Angelo Mickens for the greatest experience I've ever had when purchasing an automobile. He was very informative and was on top of everything. Angelo made everything stress free and he had already taken care of things before I could even think to ask, (warranties etc.) Lots of smiling faces and friendly people there at Ultimate Image......

You want regret it!

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

Ultimate image is the place to buying newer used cars. I'm a first time car buyer and I can honestly say my experience with them was outstanding. Greg Miller took care of us from start to finish. He was very understanding and helpful. He got right to the point, he answered all questions and concerns and I was very impressed. I would recommend any one and every one to stop by ultimate image and make sure you have Greg Miller in your presence. You want regret it! I got my keys the very next day.

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

I worked with Greg Mills and had a pleasurable experience.He was very helpful and every way.!!! He is very professional and will make sure you leave with a car you want and for a great price that you are able to afford.. I would highly recommend him if you are looking for a new car..Ultimate Image is the best...!!!!!

I love my new ride!

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

Angelo Mickens was such a pleasure to do business with. Both my fiance and I were very happy with our purchase. I am more than pleased with this experience.

Great Customer Service!

by from Tallahassee |

Greg Miller is the man at UIA!! He was very informative on each vehicle I was interested in, but most of all he was able to make the process stress free... his customers will always be a priority and will stay on his agenda until he gets them into the vehicle they want and a deal they can afford. Thanks Greg!

Amazing Service!!

by from Tallahassee, Fl |

Jose Frias provided me with an amazing car buying experience! He was extremely helpful and professional! I would highly recommend this dealership and specifically Jose when purchasing a vehicle!

Amazing Service!!