Car Mart

Car Mart

800 North Black Horse Pike, Williamstown, NJ 08094

Used 877-255-6038

Buy Smart, Buy At Carmart! Will Do Whatever It Takes To Put You In Your Dream Vehicle!

overwhelmingly satisfied

by from Delran, New Jersey |

I was searching for a used vehicle when Carmart came to mind. I had been watching David on Carmart's Saturday morning infomercials for the past year. After seeing a vehicle that interested me I entered my information into the 30 second credit check on Carmart's website and not even an hour later I received a call from a salesman, Nick Grauss. Nick was very knowledgeable and helpful during our phone conversations. Upon my arrival at the dealership, the vehicle I was interested in was cleaned and ready for a test drive. Nick greeted me in the showroom and gave me his undivided attention. Nick had done all of the financial legwork prior to my arriving which was appreciated. The facilities are very clean and modern and was easy to locate. In fact, showroom upgrades were being done during my visit. Nick was very knowledgeable with the entire process and he made me feel very comfortable. The vehicle that I purchased is a 2014 off-lease SUV in almost new condition with very low mileage. I am very pleased with my new vehicle and I look forward to making future automobile purchases from Nick and would highly recommend family and friends visit Carmart for their next vehicle.

Great service !!

by from Vineland, NJ |

I went there as a first time car buyer not knowing what to expect, mostly thinking these guys are going to try to rip me off. Nicholas Graus was the guy who really helped me out was welcoming from the door, didn't try to rip me off, gave me a great deal on a 2013 vehicle that works perfect with my financial status !!! I'm more than pleased with my purchase but also there service is phenomenal!!! I highly recommend this place to anybody who is looking to buy a beautiful vehicle, with reasonable prices, and excellent service men !!! Thanks again Nicholas !

Great buy, great salesman

by from Williamstown, NJ |

Went too car mart yesterday to look at an Audi a4. I had great customer service by a great guy Nicholas Grauss. He did everything in his power to help me out and make me comfortable with the car and also with my financial status and he got me to where i needed to be. I would highly recommend to friends and family. They are there to help you get into something new, thanks again Nicholas!!!

Got my Benzo!

by from Newark,DE |

My husband and I was channel surfing 1 Saturday morning and came across Carmart's infomercial. After looking and listening to David(owner) talk I was very skeptical but my husband was totally sold that this was the right dealership for us.I must admit that he was right. When I arrived Ron greeted me with a pleasant smile and a willingness to help me. I then told him exactly what I wanted and how much I wanted to spend .He didn't try to talk me into another car nor talk me out of my 1st car choice.He simply said " let go inside and see what we can work out", 20 mins later I was sighing my loans paper for my Benzo,my C300. Then to top it off, I brought my husband back and Ron hook him up with 5.0 GT Mustang(manual).We couldn't believe that we were both walking out of there with 2 cars. When they say they can work it out, they mean it! Ron(salesman) and Joey(loan manager) really hook up us.They went way beyond the call of duty to make sure that we both got the vehicles that we wanted.You both are awesome dudes!

Great courteous service

by from Camden nj |

This is my second return, the first time came was for my daughter. They were then and are now the best to come to. If you have any type of problems with your credit, these are the guys to come too.... Believe me when I tell. you they help, they help. Thank you Car Mart.

May 12, 2014

Thank you so much Ana, if there is anything you need in the future please let us know. If you know someone in the market for a new vehicle send them our way and ask me about our $$$ Referral program.. Thank you again. Sincerely, Nick Gregoria Internet Sales Manager Phone: (856) 719-6999 Fax: (856) 318-1393 Email: nick@carmartautos.com Website: www.carmartautos.com Address: Car Mart Automotive Group 800 N. Blackhorse Pike Williamstown, NJ 08094

Very satisfied

by from Philadelphia pa |

Drove by and saw 350z and I just happened to be looking for one. I came in and I was just looking on a Saturday and I was not ready to buy yet. I was not pressured and I was treated with respect so I went back on Tuesday and bought it. I would recommend and will recommend Car Mart to family and friends.

May 12, 2014

Thank you so much for your business, we enjoyed working with you. If you know someone in the market for a new vehicle send them our way and ask me about our $$$ Referral program.. Thank you again. Sincerely, Nick Gregoria Internet Sales Manager Phone: (856) 719-6999 Fax: (856) 318-1393 Email: nick@carmartautos.com Website: www.carmartautos.com Address: Car Mart Automotive Group 800 N. Blackhorse Pike Williamstown, NJ 08094

Car Mart are good guys

by from Mays Landing, NJ |

I was pleasantly surprised at Car Mart. After visiting a lot of pre-owned dealerships Car Mart was definitely a breath of fresh air. Very clean and professional. Treated me with respect from the time I came in until the time I left. I love my new truck. Thank you

May 12, 2014

And John You We're A Great Customer!, if there is anything you need in the future please let us know. If you know someone in the market for a new vehicle send them our way and ask me about our $$$ Referral program.. Thank you again. Sincerely, Nick Gregoria Internet Sales Manager Phone: (856) 719-6999 Fax: (856) 318-1393 Email: nick@carmartautos.com Website: www.carmartautos.com Address: Car Mart Automotive Group 800 N. Blackhorse Pike Williamstown, NJ 08094

Great Experience!

by from Gloucester Twp, NJ |

I had a great experience dealing with the sales team at Car Mart. They were informative and very nice. Even to the point where they patiently let me test drive a number of different cars, as I was unsure what I was looking for. I wound up with a really nice Mercedes and I was extremely happy with the price I paid. I will definitely refer them to my family and friends!

August 23, 2014

Thank you so much for your business, if you ever need anything please contact us anytime, we look forward to serving you again in the future. Thank you again. Car Mart Automotive Group

I bought Smart and bought at Car Mart

by from Philadelphia, Pa |

This was the first dealer I have ever been to thatr actually did what they said they were going to do. They were upfront with the prices, rates, and terms. Nothing was hidden and nothing was misrepresented. I would highly recommend them and buy a second or third car from them without hesitation.

August 25, 2014

Well Yes You Did Lil Susie :) and We Thank You! We always do everything we can for our customers, we never forget them after the sale and we take great pride in making sure everyone's buying experience is just what you described. If you ever need anything please let us know. We at Car Mart Automotive would again like to thank you for you comments and your business.