Car Mart

Car Mart

800 North Black Horse Pike, Williamstown, NJ 08094

Used 877-255-6038

Shop Smart, Shop At Carmart! Will Do Whatever It Takes To Put You In Your Dream Vehicle!

Great courteous service

by from Camden nj |

This is my second return, the first time came was for my daughter. They were then and are now the best to come to. If you have any type of problems with your credit, these are the guys to come too.... Believe me when I tell. you they help, they help. Thank you Car Mart.

May 12, 2014

Thank you so much Ana, if there is anything you need in the future please let us know. If you know someone in the market for a new vehicle send them our way and ask me about our $$$ Referral program.. Thank you again. Sincerely, Nick Gregoria Internet Sales Manager Phone: (856) 719-6999 Fax: (856) 318-1393 Email: nick@carmartautos.com Website: www.carmartautos.com Address: Car Mart Automotive Group 800 N. Blackhorse Pike Williamstown, NJ 08094

Sold me water damaged car

by from Blackwood NJ |

The car I bought had water damage and its been nothing but trouble. DON'T buy your car here and don't believe they sold thousands of cars. Google David Pancrazio and Mieneke to see type of rep he has.

Very satisfied

by from Philadelphia pa |

Drove by and saw 350z and I just happened to be looking for one. I came in and I was just looking on a Saturday and I was not ready to buy yet. I was not pressured and I was treated with respect so I went back on Tuesday and bought it. I would recommend and will recommend Car Mart to family and friends.

May 12, 2014

Thank you so much for your business, we enjoyed working with you. If you know someone in the market for a new vehicle send them our way and ask me about our $$$ Referral program.. Thank you again. Sincerely, Nick Gregoria Internet Sales Manager Phone: (856) 719-6999 Fax: (856) 318-1393 Email: nick@carmartautos.com Website: www.carmartautos.com Address: Car Mart Automotive Group 800 N. Blackhorse Pike Williamstown, NJ 08094

Car Mart are good guys

by from Mays Landing, NJ |

I was pleasantly surprised at Car Mart. After visiting a lot of pre-owned dealerships Car Mart was definitely a breath of fresh air. Very clean and professional. Treated me with respect from the time I came in until the time I left. I love my new truck. Thank you

May 12, 2014

And John You We're A Great Customer!, if there is anything you need in the future please let us know. If you know someone in the market for a new vehicle send them our way and ask me about our $$$ Referral program.. Thank you again. Sincerely, Nick Gregoria Internet Sales Manager Phone: (856) 719-6999 Fax: (856) 318-1393 Email: nick@carmartautos.com Website: www.carmartautos.com Address: Car Mart Automotive Group 800 N. Blackhorse Pike Williamstown, NJ 08094

Great Experience!

by from Gloucester Twp, NJ |

I had a great experience dealing with the sales team at Car Mart. They were informative and very nice. Even to the point where they patiently let me test drive a number of different cars, as I was unsure what I was looking for. I wound up with a really nice Mercedes and I was extremely happy with the price I paid. I will definitely refer them to my family and friends!

I bought Smart and bought at Car Mart

by from Philadelphia, Pa |

This was the first dealer I have ever been to thatr actually did what they said they were going to do. They were upfront with the prices, rates, and terms. Nothing was hidden and nothing was misrepresented. I would highly recommend them and buy a second or third car from them without hesitation.

KEEP AWAY FROM CAR MART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from WILLIAMSTOWN N.J. |

The most untruthful dealer I`ve dealt with in my 50 years of car buying. KEEP AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 6, 2012

This makes no sense what-so-ever. Car Mart has sold thousands upon thousands of cars and NEVER received a bad review. Please be honest enough to explain what we were untruthful about and give us the opportunity to explain or correct it. If you are not willing to post the details, then you are probably an unreasonable person that nobody will take seriously. We act immediate to resolve any dispute, so go ahead and state your details. We are waiting to hear them. David, Owner of Car Mart