Cherokee Auto Sales

6508 GA-92, Acworth, GA 30102

Used 866-525-7361

Sales staff is a grade A!!

by from Cherokee ga |

I went in to look at the vehicle for sale and decided not to buy it. The sales staff after hearing that I was looking for something else did everything possible to try to find what I was looking for. They were nice polite and helpful and did everything they could regardless of whether eyebolt something or not. Quality vehicles quality management and great sales you couldn't ask for anything else.

The best car buying experience ever!

by from gadsden al |

We were in the market for a car and found the exact car we were in the market for @ Cherokee auto sales. We called about the car and spoke to Shannon Williams. We live 2 hours away and didn't want to waste a full day just to be let down. Well Shannon fully described the car to a T! When we arrived the car was exactly as Shannon had described. He even told us about the flaws the car had. After driving the car we asked if it was okay to get it looked at by a mechanic. Shannon not only agreed to let us take it he encouraged it. The car checked out great! The whole process of paperwork only took 20 minutes not all day. I would highly recommend Shannon & Cherokee Auto Sales. They have awesome cars and a great staff. If your in the market you should give Shannon a call!

Great inventory unbeatable prices honest!

by from Atlanta Ga |

First off I found a Lexus online and noticed the price immediately. I thought it was to good to be true so I called the dealership. I spoke with a very polite gentleman by the name of Shannon Williams. He answered every question I could think of without hesitation even went over the flaws with me.. It is a used car of course. I set an appointment with Shannon Williams for the following afternoon. After the phone call I read some of the online reviews and to be honest got a little nervous. When I arrived I was greeted with a smile and Shannon walked to the car. It was exactly as he had described. The no haggle pricing was great! Why haggle when you know your getting a great deal. I proceeded with the purchase 20 minutes later I was on the road in my new car! I can also say I can call Shannon a friend. I would highly recommend doing buisness with Shannon and Cherokee auto sales as I will purchase from them again in the future.

Worst dealership ever

by from Biloxi, MS |

Salesperson on the phone sounded very nice and told me that the vehicle (BMW 545i) had no issues. So, I drove 6 hours away to get to this dealership. I arrived there early at 9 for my appointment and waited for the sales rep, who obiviously was late. I asked another sales rep for the key to the vehicle instead. The vehicle was empty on gas and they didn't even offer to pump or put out any money for gas (first time I ever had to do that). I drove the vehicle 15mins away from the dealership to a certified BMW repairshop. Upon arrival, the "check engine light" came on. That obviously tells me that the clear all of their codes. So I paid $95 for an inspection. 1 hour later, the technicians gave me a quote for $4500. That doesn't sound like a vehicle with no issues!!! There were leaks everywhere. So, I took the vehicle back and told the salesman that I will take the car if they take half of the cost for repairs. Guess what? They told me no!!! No surprise, they lied about everything else. They even told me that they can put this car back on auction. If I were you, I would stay clear of this dealership. They are a bunch of scammers who obviously are out to scam anyone. I lost a couple hundred dollars just to drive 6 hours and see a vehicle that they lied about. This is by far the worst company I ever dealt with. I don't understand why you would even lie to someone on the phone, especially when he/she is from out of town. No, one driving that far from home would not give a vehicle a proper inspection before purchasing it. This dealership should be shut down for scamming innocent people. Who knows how many people that they have already scammed. Don't let them scam you either, turn around and find your vehicle somewhere else!!!

Never buy a car from here

by from Georgia |

I purchased a 2004 BMW 545i on August 25th. The next day I noticed a ticking noise from the engine. I took the vehicle to the BMW dealership which told me that the vehicle had a know history of engine problems and also thr vehicle needs an engine. I called Cherokee auto sales and spoke with Terry and he stated that he would have to talk with the owner to see if I could trade the car back in. Terry was very friendly when selling the vehicle bu showed an un caring attitude when I complained about the vehicle. It is October 6th and I have not heard anything even with follow up phone calls and a visit to the dealership. DO NOT buy any vehicle from this dealer. If you do not believe me read reviewa of this dealership on the internet. I will be posting more about this experience on other websites and we will see if they will respond.

HAVE BOUGHT 4 CARS FROM HERE.......LOVE THE CHOICE

by from ACWORTH GA |

ANYWHERE YOU BUY A USED CAR JUST DO YOUR HOMEWORK...THIS DEALERSHIP HAS GREAT PRICES BEAUTIFUL CARS,, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THAT IS IMPORTANT YOU KNOW..... i KEEP GOING BACK AND LOVE THE CHOICES.... BRANDON IS THE BEST EVER AND IS SO PROFESIONAL HE KNOWS CAR BUYING ! THANKS......... ,,JAMIE BRANDON AND PEOPLES FIN.............. .............................. ................

Horrible services.

by from Kennesaw Georgia |

Horrible customer service, the sales people could care less to show you a vehicle. The cars look great on line, but are all pretty much in poor condition. The Audi I was looking at, claimed to have a clean tittle and never been in a wreck. Ran my own car fax, 2 accidents with air bag's going off. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE

Don't Be Deceived!!!

by from Tucker, GA. |

Bought the car about 9 months ago. Originally wrote a great review. After the first week, the check engine came on. Took it the mechanic. He said based on problem, they(Cherokee Auto Sales) erased the codes so it would look like the car was in great shape. Whatever you do spend an extra hundred and have the car thoroughly check by a mechanic. Not by one they recommend. The cars look good, but that's all. Not worth the time nor money. I have spent $2000 to get car in shape. That was the cheap price. Dealership wanted $5000. Potential buyer beware!!!!

AWEFUL! NEVER EVER EVER AGAIN

by from Georgia |

Do not buy from here! Bought a car from Cherokee Auto and it's honestly the worst financial mistake i've ever made! There were knocking noises when i tested drove it and the mechanic was in denial of any noises therefore, leading the owner's in the same direction that there was none! He said he would fix the noise free of charge and the check engine from coming on was on at the same time! All he did was turn the light off and fixed the wrong problem on the car. Went to the NP VOLVO dealership shortly after and put AN ADDITIONAL $2,000 IN REPAIRS ON THE CAR!! And have continued to since. Thank you CHEROKEE AUTO you are absolutely the worst place ever to buy a vehicle the car has been nothing but a financial burden. I would never recommend any person here

VERY SHADY DEALERSHIP!

by from Loganville, GA |

I was interested in buying a 2004 Acura TL because of the price listed on the website. I saw on the car on their lot after hours because I live 1 1/2 hours away. When I called to set up test drive, I was told the vehicle was at the body shop, but they didn't know which one because the owner was out of town and they wouldn't contact him unless emergency. The continued to tell me they would call me back about the vehicle, but NEVER called! This went on for over two weeks! I called them numerous times, but they didn't seem to care. I needed a vehicle because my vehicle was totaled and the rental was costing me money. I decided if they were this unprofessional and evasive about the vehicle, it didn't want to deal with this in unprofessional bunch. I ended up buying another Acura TL from another dealership. I wouldn't recommend this dealership to anyone. I would stay clear from this dealer!!!

Good Cars- Good Service- Fast Response

by from Atlanta, GA |

Nice cars, low pressure sales, bought a car 3 months ago and well satisfied with car, service, sales personnel. Will definitely consider for my next purchase.. Have already recommended to freinds and associates.