McGee Chevrolet

1455 New State Highway, Raynham, MA 02767

New 888-291-3917
Used 877-205-4402
Service 888-903-3347

McGee Chevrolet is your local Chevy dealer, located at 1455 New State Hwy. Raynham, MA

Knowledgeable and polite

by from Fall River, MA |

Sales person was very accommodating. Very knowledgeable and polite. Thank you.

Easy to work with and very pleasant

by from Norwell, MA |

Great Job! Very professional, did a great job with everything. Very easy to work with and very pleasant. Would refer him (Kyle) to anyone in the market for new car.

Amazing Experience!

by from Massachusetts |

We bought our used suburban at McGee and our experience was wonderful! We have yet to have any experience with the maintenance services, however the buying process was amazing. We called a week before inquiring about a certain vehicle that had just come in, and then called back several days later to see if it was still there. Not only did Mike remember us, but remembered which vehicle we were interested in and was very accommodating around our work schedules. He even called me back later to warn me that they had a big promotion going on and to just ask for him so that we didn't waste any time getting caught up with a sales person who didn't know we were there for a specific vehicle! Ahmed was great and knew everything we asked about the Suburban. He even stayed very late, along with some of the service department to detail it (since it was new to the lot, they hadn't had time to detail and clean the car) and the finance officer so that we could settle all of the loan process and paperwork and so that we could take the vehicle with us that night! So helpful and accommodating to our circumstances and schedule!!!!

Enjoyable experience

by from Lowell, MA |

Had an enjoyable experience with Elder and the dealership. Very friendly. Thanks!

Steve & Ray were wonderful throughout the process

by from Attleboro, MA |

I was looking for a good old used Honda Accord and found one in McGee. I liked the car, but price was beyond my range. They made it work for me. Promised all minor wear and tear repairs and free two years service maintenance. Steve and Ray were wonderful throughout the process. I would definitely recommend McGee if you are looking for new or used car.

We are very happy. Thank you.

by from N. Easton, MA |

Coming into shop McGee for a used vehicle Sam came and welcomed us into the dealership. He fully described the new Tahoe and was very informative on the vehicle and got us to lease the vehicle. We are very happy. Thank you.

Sam, my salesperson, was extremely helpful

by from Norton, MA |

I went to McGee with little expectations of finding a car that I would be willing to purchase that day. Sam, my salesperson, was extremely helpful and worked within the confines of both my demands and budget. I drove off the lot a very happy customer. Thanks Sam!

Elder and the McGee crew made things run smoothly

by from Bellingham, MA |

Buying a car, new or used, is very stressful. Working with Elder and the "McGee" crew made things run smoothly. Extremely pleased that they worked with us to make the sale. Would recommend Elder and McGee Chevrolet to family and friends! Thank you.

Aaron had nothing but patience and understanding

by from Dartmouth, MA |

I was a very picky customer to deal with and Aaron had nothing but patience and understanding when it came to helping me with my vehicle purchase.

It was a great experience

by from Abington, MA |

We bought a car from Aaron Soleymanloo. It was a great experience and he is a great salesman - Aaron even stayed late on our first visit to help us!

Better than expected

by from Bridgewater, MA |

My experience at McGee Chevrolet, salesman Aaron, was better than expected. You don't buy a new car that often and many people, including myself, start out the process of perhaps being a little anxious. But this experience with Aaron was not like that. He was very cut and dry to the point and I leave here with a new vehicle feeling Aaron did the best job he could for me.