Capitol Motorsports

9151 Research Blvd., Austin, TX 78758

Used 512-318-2842

WOW. I am so impressed!!!

by from Austin, TX |

Wow. I am SO impressed!!!! I have nothing but praise for the sales and service team at Capitol Motorsports. My credit score isn't great, and I've always thought I'd have to work on that before I could even THINK about getting another car. For the past couple of years, I've been killing myself and spending WAY too much $ just trying to keep my old car running. Last weekend, I drove my '92 corolla to Capitol Motorsports at the suggestion of Ryan from Shreve Automotive (thanks again, Ryan, and Shreve Automotive!!!). I should have done this two years ago. Richard Amadin helped me through the application process, which took less than an hour. He talked to some people and pulled some strings and got me a GREAT deal on a car. They took my car as a trade-in, and I bought a 2007 Hyundai Accent that looks brand spanking new. Man, this is a clean car and I LOVE IT!!! My check engine light came on shortly after I signed and I panicked, of course. I called Richard, thinking that, since I'd bought the car as is, with no warranty, there was NO WAY that Capitol Motorsports would give me anything but the runaround. I was shocked when Richard told me, "No worries, just bring it to us so that we can take care of it for you." Jason, the service manager, was friendly, helpful, and willing to do whatever he could to help me out. They promised to cover the repair, which surprised the heck out of me. You don't find that brand of exceptional service at most regular automotive repair shops, and I certainly didn't expect to be treated so well by the shop that provides service for a used car dealership. EXCELLENT!!!! I don't know how these guys are doing it, but they are. They've taken the hassle, stress, frustration, and irritation out of buying a used car. They're repairing an issue on my vehicle that most used car dealers would never have offered to fix. They're working with people like me who are credit-score-challenged. They're helping me to rebuild my credit while I zip around town in style. And they've all been very friendly and helpful every step of the way. Oh yeah. And their referral program is awesome, as well. If you're looking to buy a car or truck, send me a message. I get $200 for each person that I refer to Capitol Motorsports. After you get your new car, you'll get the same deal :-) Thank you Jason! Thank you Richard! Thank you Ryan! Thank you Capitol Motorsports! You guys are awesome!!!!

THEY SAVED ME

by from AUSTIN, TX |

THIS BY FAR WAS THE EASIEST FUNNEST MOST WILLING COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH THEY MADE BUYING A CAR A SIMPLE PROCESS WHERE THEY WERE SOLELY THERE TO HELP ME AND MY NEEDS NOT THERE QUOTA FOR SALES AND IT SHOWED, BEING TO BUSY TO RUN BACK AND FORTH AND FILL OUT PAPERS AND LOOK AT CARS THE SALES MAN ROBERT BROUGHT THE DEALERSHIP TO ME, I NEVER LEFT MY WORK UNTIL THE DAY I SIGNED THE AGREEMENTS AND WAS HANDED KEYS TO THE CAR. I CHOOSE THE CAR THROUGH PICTURES AND ROBERTS ACTUALLY WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO BRING THE CAR I LIKED TO MY WORK SO I COULD CHECK IT OUT, THEY FINANCIALLY MADE IT MUCH EASIER ON ME THEN ANY OTHER PLACE OFFERED IT WAS THERE EFFORT THAT PUT ME IN MY CAR, NOT ONLY DID THEY GO ABOVE AND BEYOND FROM START TO FINISH I WAS IN MY CAR WITH ONLY A FEW BUSINESS DAYS WITH ONLY GOING IN ONE TIME ID SAY THAT IS FAST! THANK YOU ROBERT AND JOHN YOU BOTH WENT ABOVE THE STANDARD TO HELP SOMEONE IN NEED AND IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE. PS MY CAR IS GREAT RUNS GREAT LOOKS GREAT IT WAS OVER ALL GREAT

Out of state online purchase of Chrysler sebring

by from Franklin, TN |

We located the car online via Auto Trader. By way of Phone, I was introduced to Tommy and Robert. They took the time to answer all my questions and emailed/texted back answers to questions that needed "looking at". The deal was made over the phone and electronic deposit, flight to Austin was made and we were promptly met at the airport. We could see that the car was even better than indicated on the website, and after a check over and test drive, the paper work was professionally and easily completed in about 15-20 minutes. 600+ miles back home and the car preformed flawlessly. Needless to say, we are very happy! If you are buying from out of state or a distance, have no fear, Robert, Tommy and Ryan are professional, fast to reply, honest and fun to deal with. Happy motoring! Hoby & Rhonda Wood Franklin, TN

Great Experience!!!

by from Bishop, TX |

Everyone at the shop was extremely helpful and super friendly. This experience couldn't have been more enjoyable! I'm so excited to be a first time motorcycle owner and I love my Harley!!!

2013 Victory Judge

by from Cibolo, TX |

Easiest buying process ever. Will recommend these smalltown guys to everyone I know.

Those guys are awesome!

by from Austin, Tx |

Honestly.....a great experience both times I purchased my Harley and now my Honda. Ray really knows his bikes and John made the financing a breeze. Thanks to Tommy and all for the conversation, info, and great stories.

Best car buying experience EVER!!!!

by from Austin, TX |

I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful my experience with Capitol Motor Sports was! If you need a new vehicle this is where you need to go! I was pre-approved online, super easy financing, minimal downpayment, with low payment options, which I needed. Not only that, Dean came and picked me up at my work and brought me to the lot to pick up my new wheels free of charge. He provided the ultimate in customer service. There was no pressure to buy, but who wouldn't with deal I was offered! So now I'm stylin around town in a sexy little Chevy truck! The office atmosphere is very laid back and comfortable. I've even thought about stopping by just to hang out! While I was there a customers stopped by. She told Dean that she needed some gas. You know what?? He gave her some!! Now that's what you call customer service! So go see Dean and the guys at Capitol Motor Sports, you won't be sorry!!

My new Motorcycle!

by from Converse, TX |

If you are in the market for a used bike, this is the place to go. Ray Buford is an excellent person and honest guy, he took me thru the process, recommended the best bike for me and make sure everything was in excellent working condition before I took the bike home. They help you out with financing and the prices on bikes are reasonable. Plenty of good quality motorcycles. Thanks Ray and the rest of the staff at Capitol Motorsports.

Purchasing a motorcycle

by from Austin,tx |

These guys are awesome they have everything you want in every size of motorcycle. There is paperwork involved but its well worth it, when you waiting its just like being at home food, coffee and more to keep you comfortable. I recommend capital motorsports, if you want the bike your looking for they got it and that means they work with you, they help you out low down payment and great bargain to go with the whole package!. i couldn't have been more pleased with these guys, so once again you want a bike they got what you need.

Bike shopping with my bf

by from Austin, TX |

Our family outting to Capitol Motor Sports was quick and family friendly considering we had a toddler running all over the place. I enjoyed the atmosphere and would recommend this place in behalf of my husband, Marco Soler.