Long Brothers Car Co.

10501 Lorain Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44111

Used 877-312-3556

A+++++

by from youngstown oh |

Verfy happy with buying experience. Sfaff went above and beyond to accomidate me in my purchase. Verfy friendly people. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!

March 28, 2014

Hey Jimmy thank you for the review, look forward to doing business with you in the future. Thanks, Jim.

2007 Jeep Compass

by from Cincinnati Ohio |

I have been looking for weeks for a low mileage jeep compass for my daughter. After basically a nationwide search, I found this compass at Long Brothers. I talked to Jim on the phone several times to get information about the car. He was very helpful and never seemed put out by my multiple calls. For the year and mileage on the car, it was priced very reasonably...more along the lines of a private owner price rather than a dealer price. After sending me the carfax and answering all of my questions, I made the decision to drive to Cleveland (4 hour trip) to check out and purchase the car. When I got there, Jim was there to greet me and the car was exactly as described. He allowed me to spend as much time as i needed to drive and completely evaluate the car.... Even though I am hoping to never have to use it, the 30 day limited warranty was appreciated and says something about them wanting to stand behind what they sell. I am hopeful that the car turns out to be a good one but I couldn't say one bad thing about the dealership and the transaction... Prices there are pretty firm so don't expect much in terms of negotiating, but like I said, I found the advertised price to be very fair and better than most other dealers! I wish they were closer to home!

February 19, 2014

thank you for the review, it was awesome doing business with you to, we look forward to doing business with you in the future. thanks Jim.

Jason & Roseann Vaughn 2007 Dodge Caliber

by from Cleveland Ohio |

My wife and I bought a 2007 Dodge Caliber from this dealer and my wife was very reluctant to spend so much money on a car. But Jim who helped us and was very tentative to our purchase helped ease her mind, we were able to take or time talk it over test drive the car and they even held the car for 24 hours while we made our mind up. My wife and I are very pleased with our little red car and as my wife said her father said you will always have problems with a used car and even new cars have mechanical errors...we did not have any problems with our car...it is a WONDERFUL CAR THANK YOU LONG BROTHRS

January 20, 2014

Thanks Jason, great doing business with you also, look forward to seeing you again. Thanks Jim.

2002 monte carlo

by from garfield hts, ohio |

My name is chelsea. i bought a 2002 monte carlo.... The guys at long brothers were very helpful and polite. They were patient and spent quality time helping me find my car. I got a great deal. I also recommend this place. Thank you for the great deal. ill be looking forward to come back for my next vehicle...

January 20, 2014

Thank you Chelasea, great doing business with you. Thanks Jim.

nice place

by from parma, ohio |

i bought a Honda civic. Good deals,professional service,nice cars, nice people, great place. Thank you long brothers for a great car. sincerely, Rudy

January 20, 2014

Thank you for the review, look forward to doing business with you in the future. Thanks Jim.

great place

by from parma ohio |

I bought a 99 Honda civic.good car,great people, friendly, honest and professional. Thanks. Rudy

January 18, 2014

Thanks for the review, we look forward to doing business in the future. Thanks Jim.

BUYER BEWARE

by from Cleveland ohio |

I took my daughter to long brothers to purchase a car for her graduation we couldn't decide between two the first car we chose and purchasedbefore we made it up there to get the AIMS test the check engine light came on I took it to autozone and put it on the diagnostic machine and 20 code showed upwithout them knowing that I knewthe check engine light came on I talked them into letting me cancel that purchase and purchase the other car I was interested in it costed more money so I told them that I found a way to make up the difference and I really wantedit.so he agreed to let me cancel the first deal and purchase the other car needless to say the second car I purchased there was a problem with the transmission within the 30 days of the warranty I took it up to them they checked it out and said everything was fine two months later my transmission is out and now he's saying they won't cover the warranty even though I brought it up there to begin with before the warranty was over I can't stress enough to tell anyone do not purchase a car from them they are very crooked and it is the worst experience I've ever experienced at a car lot and Jim told me he was the owner of the place when I was trying to resolve the problem which he lied he obviously isn't the ownerI check the reviews before I went up there and I ignored the ones that were negative so please do not ignore this reviewI would neve recommend anyone to go to that place and buy a car .they are terrible to deal with and a rip off.

January 14, 2014

Hi my name is Jim, I am Managing partner of Long Bros Car Co. I have been here 22 years, Please allow me to defend myself in regards to Tina Zingales complaint. The exact facts of the deal are as follows, Aug 13 2013 Tina purchased 2004 saturn , several hours later she came back and said she just didnt feel right in the car and engine lite came on, I could have said all sales are final, but I dont do business that way, it was 1 code by the way a evap and we fixed it. Tina purchased 2004 Sentra Aug 13 2013, a few weeks later she came in to pick up her title to the car and was happy. The next we heard from her was early Sept 2013, she asked if we can check out the shift in the transmission, so we sent the car to a transmission shop, they did a diagnostic test and it showed no codes and no problems, she picked the car up and everythings fine. Now 3 months later on Dec 11 2013 we get a call from her saying the transmission went out, I told her she was way out of warranty, but I would try to get her some help, after going to battle with the warranty company I got them to agree to help out so I called Tina with the good news but she told me she already fixed it for $2,000.00 and she wanted to be reimbursed $1,000.00. Her warranty contract clearly states any and all work must be done through the warranty company. No exceptions. Any work done elsewhere will void the contract, so simply put she was out of warranty by 3 months and done work elsewhere on her own therefor she was denied reimbursement. Its unfortunate but we really did try to help her out. Sincerely Jim.

Cars sold as-is

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I had looked online for a car for my son. Found a couple of cars in our price range @ Long Brothers. We drove 2 hours to get there. Jim was very nice, but did not mansion any problems with car. I found several small things wrong with the car. I estimated between $75 to $300. Ever with issues Jim would not move on the price. CARS are AS-IS, take it or leave it here. Just beware. I did buy the car even knowing of issues. Any car over $3000 comes with a warranty(30 days) on drive train, 50% on parts & labors at their site. Another thing they do not take checks, bring cash, debit card or take out a loan. Prices are reasonable here but again cars are AS-IS they are not fexible.

January 20, 2014

Thanks for the review, sorry for few small issues, hope to do business again in the future. Thanks Jim.

Vehicle Purchase

by from Syracuse, NY |

I HAD A VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH THE DEALERSHIP, I DID A LOT OF RESEARCH ON THE VEHICLE BEFOREHAND, KNEW WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR AND T HEY HAD THE BEST VALUE WITHIN A 500 MILE RADIUS.

August 28, 2013

Don, thank you for your review, we appreciate your business, If you have any other needs please call. sincerely Jim.

Very satisfied customer.

by from Brookpark, Ohio |

Am very happy with my purchase. Got to test drive my vehicle with no problems. The salesman was very helpful in explaining any questions I had about the car. Salesman was very personable which made me feel comfortable in buying my car from here. Just an overall good experience. Will definitely come back again. Thanks!!!!

May 7, 2013

Thank you for your business and your review, we look forward to doing business in the future.