Acura of Las Vegas

7000 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89117

great car buying experience

by from stateline nv |

We bought a new MDX. Our salesperson was Thomas Forbes. He was outstanding, definitely an above and beyond salesperson. His product knowledge was rop drawer (both as to the MDX and the competitors cars we were considering). He took extended time with us to answer all our questions, madr helpful suggestions as to accessories and was a true professional at all times. We give him an enthusiastic five star rating!

Great Service, No Stress Experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Thomas Forbes our sales associate was excellent. No pressure, no hassle. Gave us all the info, answered all our questions, Got our business. We'll be back for the next car!! Thank u.

OUTSTANDING SERVICE!

by from LAS VEGAS NV |

OUTSTANDING, HIGH QUALITY SERVICE!! CONSUMMATE PROCESSIONALS...

Leased a Vehicle

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I would have to say lease from someone else. My after lease experience has been very disappoiting. I spoke with the angry guy (Mike Garcia) - my advice hang up and talk to anyone else. He really is a angry guy. He yelled at me for asking a question. I told him I was just looking for information and there was not reason to be angry. HIs response "your not getting to the point fast enough and I am busy" Wow that was unexpected. Acura has many dealers that I think would treat you like a customer. I guess just not this one For a a premium brand I was surprized, but I guess we all get surprized sometimes. My advice. Go (run) to another dealer.

mean dude on board

by from las vegas |

I bought a 2010 MDX 2 weeks ago,when i got home ,found out my wife was not happy with the car. that was my fault,so i tried to take it back to see if i can return or exchange for another one,and mike garcia(used car sales manager)came up to me and saying theres nothing he could do but he could take it as trade in - for the car i just got a day before,and he wouldn't negociate on the benz we were looking at.so i was disappointed,and left,and two days ago,i was informed that i could get the loan and i'll have to take the car back to the dealership,so i did yesterday. went in and look for manny(the finance guy who is nice),but he was out .so mike came up again and grab my paper,and went into office,and came out say there is nothing for me to sign,and but paycheck is cut on monday,and i asked for a receipt of the downpayment i had so i can showed it to them when i pick it up. and i said he doesnt have it,and we went into the office ,and all i wanted was a picture of that receipt to show that i have the down payment on that car,there is what happed next,he FREAKED OUT,and told me to get out of his dealership,telling me that he's gonna call the police,and gonna have someone escrow me out....AND HE'S GONNA CHARGE ME 15cents/mile .ohhh,,i can tell he was so mad...and told me to get out many times.but hey,,brother,i wasnt even mad,actually i thought was funny how he reacted only coz he couldnt get that part of the commission,and how a guy like that could make it to the sales manager.... THANK YOU ,TIM AND MANNY,YOU GUYS ARE VERY NICE AND PATIENCE... BUT GUYS,IF YOU WANNA GET YELLED AT WHEN YOU ARE ACTUALLY TRYING LOOKING FOR A CAR THAT SUIT YOU,GO AHEAD. MIKE GARCIA IS THE GUY

Don't Trust Them May Purchase

by from Las Vegas, NB |

They are a group who will tell you anything to sell you a car. I would be very wary of buying anything from them. I found the complete process to be somewhat slimy and things did not feel right. I think the experience really shows we why car dealers get a bad name. I have never experienced this type of experience from Lexus who really knows how to treat customers. I think looking at Acura was a huge mistake.

Great service!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

My husband and I had a short sale about 9 months ago which completely ruined our credit. I knew the exact vehicle I wanted and was on a mission to purchase it. I found a few TL models on the internet and called various dealers. I told them I did not have time to physically come in to the store and that I also knew we were going to be a little bit of a challenge due to our credit so I would rather try and do as much as we can over the phone/online so we don't waste anyone's time. The first dealership quoted us almost 12% and were also very difficult and rude so I said No thank you! On to the next one...I found a silver TL on the Acura of Las Vegas website. I called and got Thomas who was very nice and patient with my request to do most everything over the phone. He transfered me to Genieveve who was also very nice and walked me through the application process. Mentally, I was already preparing myself that I was going to have to move to the next dealer! Not 5 minutes later, she called me that everything was good and we wouldn't have a problem getting approved! She told us that our payment would be right around where we wanted to be! We rushed down there to meet Thomas and things could not have gone more smooth! We drove our new car home that night! We won't ever be going to another dealership!

May 30, 2013

Traci, You are so sweet! Thank you for this AWESOME review. This is what makes our jobs truly worth while. Thank you for putting your trust in us (told you we'd take care of you). I'm so glad that we were able to exceed your expectations. Thank you again for the opportunity. If you ever need anything else, just ask. Welcome to the Acura Family! Sincerely, Acura of Las Vegas :0)

Thoroughly Pleased

by from Alberta, Canada |

Flew down from Canada to purchase a vehicle and was thoroughly pleased with the service I received from both Chip and Gennieve. They made the purchase of the vehicle an enjoyable experience. Gennieve was very helpful and quick to reply to email and phone calls as I couldn?t just drive over and talk in person, I felt safe dealing with them without even meeting face to face. Chip picked me up from the airport and showed excellent customer service, he was very helpful as well when dealing from Canada. Overall I was very pleased and would recommend friends and family to this dealership. J

May 23, 2013

Jared and Krystal, Thank you so much for your business and this lovely review. We realize how scary it can be when making a car purchase especially when you can not be here in person. It is our job and pleasure to provide everything needed to make you feel comfortable and confident in your decision to purchase from us. We are glad we were able to exceed your expectations. Thank you for the opportunity. All of our best to you both. Sincerely, Your Acura of Las Vegas Family

Great customer service

Gennieve Richardson and Steve Weiss were wonderful to work with

March 29, 2013

Barbara, Thank you so much for expressing your satisfaction with your experience here. It is our pleasure to serve you. I'm sorry we didn't have the car in stock that you wanted but maybe in the future we can do business. Also, we happily compensate for referrals so if you know anyone please send them my way. We will take great care of them. Sincerely, Acura of Las Vegas :0)

Great experiance

by from Las vegas |

Our salesperson, Thomas, was very knowledgable of the product. The financing was quick and easy. I have recommended Acura to my friends.

February 13, 2013

Ted, We all thank you so very much for expressing your appreciation & complete satisfaction. This is always our ultimate goal. If there is anything else you need, please let us know... Enjoy your new Acura. We'll see you for service maintenance & your FREE car washes! Sincerely, Your Acura of Las Vegas Family :)