Wilsonville Toyota

9155 Sw Boeckman Rd, Wilsonville, OR 97070

Used 503-582-9040

"NO BULL"

by from Hermiston, Oregon |

This is the second Toyota that we have bought from Colin. My wife and I drove three hours from home to purchase our 4Runner because we know Colin is fair, honest, straightforward and easy to work. Colin exemplifies "NO BULL". Thanks again Colin! Tim & Shelly Key

Oustanding Service

by from portland, OR |

This is the second car I have purchased from Wilsonville Toyota. I have purchased 5 total cars in my lifetime, the last two being from Wilsonville Toyota. There is a reason for this. It is a luxury to go through their sales process compared to the traditional process. One person helped me the whole time (Mike Lissman), there was no going back and forth between people, there was no "wheeling and dealing". Everything was up front and they delivered on all of their promises. Mike was very easy to work with. He was very knowledgeable and informative. He handled all the paperwork from start to finish. I was in and out of the dealership in less than two hours. I would recommend Wilsonville Toyota to anyone who is looking to purchase a car. I have recommended the dealership to friends in the past and I will continue to do so. Thanks again Mike for your help. -JD

Great Service

by from Colton, OR |

My experience was outstanding. When people ask me about my car I talk more about the service I received than the car. Isaac was the BEST!!!!! I wouldn?t even call him a salesman he went above and beyond his job. This was the best car experience I?ve ever had.

Excellent car buying experience.

by from Vancouver, WA |

I feel completely comfortable and confident of my decision to lease my new Toyota at Wilsonville Toyota. Colin Thompson walked me through the process from beginning to end, and I recommend him to anyone in the market for a car. He was friendly, respectful, very knowledgable, and professional. I will absolutely return when the time comes for me to choose another car.

Happy Mom!

by from Portland, OR |

From start to finish, Jenn & Josh made the daunting experience of buying a new car as pleasant and easy as could be. I also knew I was getting a great price, without a minute of haggling or responding to a million calls/emails over the internet with people I don?t know. My car was totaled in a car accident, and I needed to find a car over the weekend, fast. I knew I wanted a Rav4, not sure about leasing or loan. I was referred to Josh Von Ruden, who is the sales manager at Wilsoville Toyota, by a dear friend. Both she and another friend had a great car buying experience with Josh. After visiting the Wilsonville Toyota website, I REALLY liked the ?no bull? format of just knowing the lowest price, whether you were a dealer or customer or the President! I also so great reviews on this website so I knew I had more than just my friends? word. Over the phone, Josh was so helpful, responsive, patient and kind in helping me determine if I should lease or buy, and in my situation, it turned out leasing is the best option, and I can always end up buying the car at the end, paying about $650 more than if I would have bought in on loan. I like the flexibility that allows! Anyway, we went to dealership on a Saturday. I loved feeling like we could walk in without being attacked by ?wolves? - an experience I have had at other dealerships. The Wilsonville dealership was clean, fresh, friendly & lots of options to choose from and we LOVED our ?Customer Advocate? Jenn Stevick, who helped our family of four test drive the different models of Rav4. I can honestly say she was truly the best advocate & along with Josh, she had the best customer service! Jenn answered every single question we had, and also never pressured us in any way to add something or buy up. Honestly, Jenn has the perfect personality for me to feel comfortable with (she sat in the back with the kids and answered my husband?s tough questions!). She was so patient, honest, helpful - I can?t say enough good things! Jenn went above and beyond in so many ways -- even meeting me at my son?s basektball tournament the next day (30 min away from the dealership) so I could sign the papers and get my new car then next day, without missing one game! I am very happy with my 2014 Rav4 and also very happy the price, and my monthly payments. Both Josh and Jenn were so patient and knowledgable in helping me figuring out payments vs. cash down, and responded to me by text when I needed it by text, and phone when I needed it by phone. Thumbs up to both of you - a great experience - thank you!

Ideal shopping experience!

by from Portland, OR |

From start to finish, Jenn & Josh made the daunting experience of buying a new car as pleasant and easy as could be. I also knew I was getting a great price, without a minute of haggling or responding to a million calls/emails over the internet with people I don?t know. My car was totaled in a car accident, and I needed to find a car over the weekend, fast. I knew I wanted a Rav4, not sure about leasing or loan. I was referred to Josh Von Ruden by a dear friend, who is the sales manager at Wilsoville Toyota. Both she and another friend had a great car buying experience with Josh. After visiting the Wilsonville Toyota website, I REALLY liked the ?no bull? format of just knowing the lowest price, whether you were a dealer or customer or the President! I also so great reviews on this website so I knew I had more than just my friends? word. Over the phone, Josh was so helpful in helping me determine if I should lease or buy, and in my situation, it turned out leasing is the best option, and I can always end up buying the car at the end, paying about $650 more than if I would have bought in on loan. I like the flexibility that allows! Anyway, we went to dealership on a Saturday. The dealership was clean, fresh, friendly & lots of options to choose from and we LOVED our ?Customer Advocate? Jenn Stevick, who helped our family of four test drive the different models of Rav4. I can honestly say she was my advocate & along with Josh, she had the best customer service! She answered every single question we had, and also never pressured us in any way to add something or buy up. Honestly, Jenn has the perfect personality for me to feel comfortable with (she sat in the back with the kids and answered my husband?s tough questions!). Jenn went above and beyond in so many ways -- even meeting me at my son?s basektball tournament the next day (30 min away from the dealership) so I could sign the papers and get my new car then next day, without missing one game! I am very happy with my 2014 Rav4 and also very happy the price, and my monthly payments. Both Josh and Jenn were so patient with me in figuring out payments vs. cash down, and responded to me by text when I needed it by text, and phone when I needed it by phone. Thumbs up to both of you - thank you!

Awesome dealership

by from Auburn, WA |

From the minute we entered the lot we were told exactly what to expect. And the did not hide anything, everything was upfront with no hidden meetings. They told us what the best price for the rig was and they gave us an honest and fair price for our trade. The whole sale was done in a very timely manner and we loved not having to go through multiple sales people to make the sale. I would HIGHLY recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle!!

Great people is sales and service

by from West Linn, Or |

Excellent dealership experience. Have now purchased 5 Toyotas from them and will go back for the next. Saleman (Sean) and service concierge (Ali) appropriate, approachable and thorough. Well done, Wilsonville Toyota!!

THE BEST DEALERSHIP EVER!

by from Hillsboro, OR |

THE BEST SALES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM EVER!!! Thank you to Savannah, Wesley, and Ali!!! This is our 3rd purchase with Wilsonville Toyota since 2008. We continue to have "top shelf" service PERIOD. I only wish you sold every type of vehicle on the planet then we wouldn't have to deal with anyone else. This was a rough go for us. Timing (recent refi on house, other new car purchase) Wesley. Savannah and Ali were able to work with us from start to finish. Savannah helped us find and point out all vehicles (FJ's in this case) of interest and even sent individual video walk-through of each (unrequested) and went above and beyond her call of duty. Wesley was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. He listened to all of our concerns and worked to help us meet the financing we requested (TFS), get the vehicle we wanted, with payments we wanted, as well as order all of the custom parts we wanted to add as well. Our relationship with Ali and her customer first attitude has always been a huge help in scheduling and service (She is the anchor of the team for sure) I look forward to being a part of the Wilsonville family again. Thank you all for your hard work and extraordinary efforts. YOU HAVE A CUSTOMER FOR LIFE! (FYI - I AM BRINGING MY MOTHER IN TO BUY A CAR!)

Best Toyota dealership around

by from Sherwood, OR |

Best dealership I have been to by far! Their "No Bull" pricing makes car shopping enjoyable, and you will not get a bad deal. I traded in a 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX, and Wilsonville Toyota was able to give me more for my trade-in than the Subaru dealerships! Also i got a new Toyota Camry SE Sport for over $5,000 off MSRP! As it turns out they had an incorrect discount applied to the car on the website, but because it was their mistake they ended up honoring the internet price. Amazing service by all involved. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone who wants to purchase a Toyota or Scion. Hassle free, and great service. Thanks!