Wilsonville Toyota

9155 Sw Boeckman Rd, Wilsonville, OR 97070

Used 503-582-9040

Great Service, Helpful staff

by from Hillsboro, Oregon |

Toyota Wilsonville is the best dealer I've been so far. The overall staff is very friendly. I was very happy with my experience at Toyota. SEAN DAY is the best person to approach to. He made me feel like I'm home with the service he gave. He really helped me to get the car that I wanted with the best possible deal I could get. He walked me throughout the process with honesty. The experienced was hassle-free. I am just so thankful that I came across SEAN DAY because without his help I would never get the car of my dream. I highly recommend Wilsonville Toyota, they for real give you no bull price and service. Just try it, and if you can look for SEAN DAY, that would be awesome. Thumbs up to this guy. Thank you so much Sean, I love my new Toyota Tacoma, I named him Taco.

Great experience overall!!

by from Portland, OR |

This was my first car purchase; I was looking for a great price and a hassle free dealership. I started by exchanging emails with Savannah about the Scion XD I had been looking at online. She was great about getting back to me within the same day. Once at the dealership Boyce introduced my boyfriend and I to Wesley, who would be handling my visit from START TO FINISH. First he showed us around the show room and explained how they work over at Wilsonville Toyota. He was very friendly and personable. Then took us out to the car, explained all the features and we took her on a test drive. I loved how it drove and the interior was just what I was looking for. We then started the paperwork process back at the dealership. He was very thorough when explaining all the warranties and extras that you can purchase with a "new" car. I felt like this was the perfect car and place to purchase from. My visit was the best I have experience at any dealership I have been to in my process of searching for the right new-used car. I also missed a signature in my paperwork and Wesley met me on my side of town for the signature, I call that great customer service. I also and in the customer service industry and I really appreciated how they treated me at Wilsonville Toyota-Scion. I have already told my clients if they are in the market for a new car to check out this dealership and I will be handing them Wesley's card. Thank you for a great time and a great car.

They care

by from Portland, OR |

After some dissatisfaction over the initial buying experience, the management team has apologized and offered a remedy to the situation. Wilsonville Toyota takes it's customer satisfaction very seriously and I appreciate that. The prices are good and the staff is excellent.

STEVEN BAILEY ROCKS!

by from SHERWOOD OREGON |

Steven was knowledgable and thorough and I was surprised when I found out that hed only been part of the Wilsonville Toyota team for 7 months. He was respectful of my requests and wishes and didn't try to argue or talk me into something different. I came in because I didn't want to spend 6-7 hours haggling over price, interest rate, etc., only to end up with the deal I requested initially. I am fiscally responsible and had done a lot of research and the "no Bull" price was exceptional on this vehicle! I had no intention of haggling, however I was requesting a 6% interest rate to match what my credit union was offering. I also wanted 48 months, and a specific --yet fair-- amount on my trade in based on KBB. He took the info down, and the fact that he was "my person" and I didn't have to talk to multiple people or get the "I need to have this approved by our finance manager" was a bonus! I was referred to you by a friend of a friend, plus I have NEVER heard anything negative about the dealership and the BBB has nothing but great comments plus the dealership has won so many awards. I find the gentleman on the commercials with Mike Barrett very genuine and that also gave me peace of mind. Repeat customers speak volumes. Steven explained the warrranty options (I went with 36/30K) in detail that I could understand, the maintenance plan option, the sealants --which I ended up purchasing as this is a vehicle for my college age daughter who eats & drinks in the car and always manages to spill! I was impressed with the cloth in the coffee demonstration! Anyway, Steven is an asset to your team and biggest bonus---I have never bough a car and been driving out of the lot in just a little over 2 hours!!! Thanks Steven!! I'll be back!! And I'll refer!!

Great Experience

by from Salem, OR |

We are return customers to Wilsonville Toyota. This time we worked with Steven Bailey and he was great. We told him what we were looking for, which wasn't available on the lot, but he showed us similar vehicles, explained that the vehicle we were looking for was being delivered. My wife wanted a white Camry Hybrid, so Steven found exact car she wanted at another dealership and had it sent to Wilsonville Toyota for us to purchase. When we arrived to pick it up, he made sure to explain all the features, how to work them and synced our phones to Entune so she could fully enjoy her first ride in her new car. Thanks Steven.

Buying a new car

by from Canby, OR |

After getting the run around at other dealerships and/or financial institutions, I had almost settled on a car that wasn't what I really wanted, and the financing wasn't what I really wanted. At the last minute we stopped into Wilsonville Toyota, and I told Joey what I wanted in a car and how I wanted to finance it, and what I wanted to pay. He showed me a picture of a Prius and printed out five different financing options. While he went and got the car, my partner and I picked the financing which was exactly what I wanted at the price I wanted to pay. When Joey pulled up in the car, I took one look and was in love. It was the color I wanted, had more extras than I had hoped for and only had 3 miles on it when I got in to take a test drive. By stopping at Wilsonville Toyota, I not only didn't buy a car I didn't want, I also ended up buying a 2013 Prius with more extras than I expected for the same price (or close enough to) as I was going to pay of a used car that wasn't what I wanted. Joey made it so easy. I love my car. If I ever buy another car, Wilsonville Toyota will be my first stop.

Wilsonville Toyota Highly Recommended!

by from Salem, Oregon |

So glad we decided to try Wilsonville Toyota. We had a terrific experience purchasing our new 4Runner through Colin Thompson. He is very knowledgeable and really great to work with. He truly lives up to his job title of "customer advocate." Five stars! Two thumbs up!

used car purchase

by from Tualatin, Oregon |

Justin was great for the entire process. He was very friendly, knowledgeable and kept the process rolling. We even had a rental car while the Nissan Rogue we purchased was getting cleaned up for us. We would certainly seek out Justin again.

Wonderful experience buying a new Prius Hybrid

by from Hubbard, Oregon |

While having my car in for routine service, I decided to look at new cars. I met Greg McMillin who showed me the new Camry's and Corollas. He told me that the 2013 Prius Hybrid was the best deal on the lot at the time so I took a look at it. The more he talked the more impressed I was. We went for a test drive and I was sold. Greg knew the answers to all of my questions. There was no pressure, he simply stated the facts and let me make up my own mind. I drove home in a new Prius Hybrid and could not be happier with the car or with Greg. Greg was fun to deal with and made the whole experience a pleasure. Anyone who wants to buy a Toyota - new or used - should see Greg McMillin at Wilsonville Toyota!

Not a happy customer!!

by from Portland, Oregon |

I walked in with a blank check from my financing company to write in the amount of my purchase, however they insisted they could get me a better deal than what I already had. They wasted so much of my time trying to go through other companies that I was literally in tears by the time it was all said and done. I spent a good portion of a day trying to call and talk to a manager and was told one was not available and that someone would call me back and no one did! I had other finance companies trying to call my work to verify employment and calling my friends for references, it was horrible. I wondered why a place would do this and someone told me they make more money off deals if they finance you thru their people instead of using what you already have! Then it all made sense, but they lost an otherwise happy customer by doing business this way.

Wilsonville Toyota responded to this review

August 8, 2013

Thank you for taking your time to leave this review. We see that we didn't do a great job on your visit and we're sorry for using your time so poorly. There was no motive to our actions other than to get you the best financing deal you qualified for. Using the check from that particular finance company would have required a sizable cash down payment from you in addition. That wasn't your fault. It was purely due to the amount they were willing to loan you for that vehicle's purchase. We tried to find a solution that gave you the same - or better - rate without the large outlay from you. Obviously, we did a poor job of communicating that to you and you saw the time as wasted. We don't blame you for that and are looking for better ways to accomplish this in the future thanks to your comments. Again, we appreciate the opportunity you gave us and, on behalf of my team, I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. Ron Owens, Vehicle Operations Director, Wilsonville Toyota-Scion, 503-582-9040.