Bill Haven Cars Inc

by from poughkeepsie ny |

contacted dealer 5 times never responded to me I give a big zero to this dealer

Would you buy????

by from Pace, FL. |

Made an appointment to see a specific car. Drove in the rain from Pace to their lot and was told the car was not there! His wife had the car at a beauty shop back across town. They never bothered to call and tell us not to come to the lot. Claimed they did not have my phone number but I called and spoke to them in making the appointment the day before at least 3 times. So, they must have the only phones that don't show caller ID. Also they knew who sent us to see the car but never bothered to call them to get my phone number. That all being said, I asked the day I called was this a NON SMOKING CAR? Bill Haven said "absolutely, you can get the smell out of a car for a short time but tobacco smell always comes back." This is the only truth he told because when we opened the car doors you could gag from the tobacco smell!!! Now, you decide if you would buy from this dealer???????????????????????

Bill Haven Cars Inc responded to this review

January 9, 2016

First off in response to this fabricated and dramatic written review, this car has NEVER been smoked in. We have never mislead customers and we are not going to start now. The owners ( Bill Haven ) wife was driving the car that day. There was a miss communication with Bills wife as to when the car was to be at the lot. No big deal !!!! We made the car available right away. In closing we do not appreciate false statements made upon us. We have been in business over 57 years with 80% repeat. Bottom line these were very difficult ladies to deal with and I am sure if I put a 2016 Jaguar in front of them they would find something wrong with it. Shaking our heads !

Class Act pre-owned Car Dealership

by from Pensacola Florida |

Robin Haven, Bill Haven and Will did a wonderful job. Robin sold me the vehicle and did all the paperwork. She was informative and her knowledge of the vehicle was outstanding. Her father Bill had me in his office to review the CARFAX with me. Will, Robin's son serviced my vehicle and made sure it was ready to go out of town before I took delivery of it. This family owned business goes far and above for there customers. I will refer friends and family to them. Thank you Bill Haven Cars for selling me such a nice Toyota.

No one, no service and no sell.

by from Pensacola, Fl |

I had no experience. I sent my son by to look at a vehicle and the place was locked up tight. I called and no one has contacted me.

Honesty and Value!

by from Pensacola, Florida. |

Robin and Bill treat everyone like family! I was so pleased not to feel the least bit pressured, I looked at several vehicles before I found my beauty! Keep up the good work!

Great Deals

by from Pensacola, FL |

I've had the Opportunity to purchase several vehicles from Bill Haven Cars and each time was a fabulous business transaction. Bill and a great Gentleman and his Daughter Robin, well I'm speechless.. All the transactions were done in a timely, professional and courteous manner. I would recommend anyone to go see Bill or Robin and purchase a vehicle from them.

Awesome experience!

by from Grand Bay, AL |

Called Bill about a car I saw online he told me all about the car and since I was in Mobile and worked all week he held car until I could get there on Saturday. Him and Robin are great folks and made the buying experience a pleasure. I felt at home with them and felt like I was talking to my best friend! The car is awesome with low miles and I feel comfortable knowing my son and new grandson are in a dependable vehicle! I would buy from again. Thanks Bill and Robin for being such great folks to work with!

Great Customer Service

by from Pensacola |

Having bought a couple of cars in the past, I find the car buying experiance a little daunting. They have made the over all experiance enjoyable. I have do say they helped me through the whole car buying process and was willing to accomidate my hectic work schedule. Thank you!!!

poor shop service

by from pensacola |

after buying used car found out front end was out of line. had a tire rotation and oil change at another shop, wire treads were showing on one tire. had to get alignment and 4 new tires $450.00 I encountered two other problems before tire deal,took car back to bill haven at least 5 times ,was told nothing was wrong ended up having both problems fixed elsewhere another$400.00 out of pocket. that's $850.00 . grandson had an attitude and mechanic doesn't know much about cars.real displeased with this transaction.

Awesome trustworthy company

by from Destin, Florida |

We purchased a car for our son that we found online and it was EXACTLY as represented. They gave us a great deal and even took some more off the price when they found out our 17 year old was having to pay part of it himself. We could not be happier with the entire experience. When prepping the car, the owner did not like the looks of the tires and put a new set on for us. Probably the biggest thing they did that made the greatest impression on us was to never tell us there were three other people seriously interested in the car until after we had made the deal and given them a deposit. We never felt pressured whatsoever. We drove all the way over from Destin and will definitely be back when we need another car.