Bill Haven Cars Inc

746 W. Garden St, Pensacola, FL 32502

Used 888-286-9580

Great Customer Service

by from Pensacola |

Having bought a couple of cars in the past, I find the car buying experiance a little daunting. They have made the over all experiance enjoyable. I have do say they helped me through the whole car buying process and was willing to accomidate my hectic work schedule. Thank you!!!

poor shop service

by from pensacola |

after buying used car found out front end was out of line. had a tire rotation and oil change at another shop, wire treads were showing on one tire. had to get alignment and 4 new tires $450.00 I encountered two other problems before tire deal,took car back to bill haven at least 5 times ,was told nothing was wrong ended up having both problems fixed elsewhere another$400.00 out of pocket. that's $850.00 . grandson had an attitude and mechanic doesn't know much about cars.real displeased with this transaction.

Awesome trustworthy company

by from Destin, Florida |

We purchased a car for our son that we found online and it was EXACTLY as represented. They gave us a great deal and even took some more off the price when they found out our 17 year old was having to pay part of it himself. We could not be happier with the entire experience. When prepping the car, the owner did not like the looks of the tires and put a new set on for us. Probably the biggest thing they did that made the greatest impression on us was to never tell us there were three other people seriously interested in the car until after we had made the deal and given them a deposit. We never felt pressured whatsoever. We drove all the way over from Destin and will definitely be back when we need another car.

Fantastic Experionce !!!

by from Pensacola Florida |

I just wanted to say what a wonderful experience this has been purchasing a my 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan from Bill Haven Cars! I live closer to car city and I have purchased a car before from one of the Big oversized Dealerships that treat you only as a number or a buyer's order. Let me just say, I was very disappointed with the Dealerships after purchase attitude! After having this experience I NEVER wanted to purchase another car! But as we all know time and mile are not kind to our vehicles and after many many years of needing a new vehicle, I started looking. I did go to some of those Dealerships again but it just made me uncomfortable. While looking on line at Vehicles, I came across the Bill Haven Cars Web site. I saw a Van on line, called, stopped by took a look at it then took it for a spin, I knew that this was the car for me. I was talking about it at work with a co-worker and another co-work said he bought a car from Bill Haven Cars and was extreamly happy with his purchase. So needless to say we worked up the deal greatest experience ever! I would recommend anyone to go see Bill Haven Cars, great cars, great deals, great prices, fantastic after the sales service! Let Bill Haven Cars be your Haven for a Great Car buying experience!

Poor customer service

by from Pensacola, FL. |

We showed up at the dealership just before 5pm, which is apparently closing time for this dealership. The salesman (who is the owners grandson) told us that it was closing time and that we could NOT test drive the vehicle we wanted to look at because his grandfather had "dinner plans." I felt as though they were uninterested in selling me a vehicle in which, unbeknownst to them, I was seriously interested in and prepared to write a check for at that time. The horrible customer service was such a disappointment that I was turned off to buying from Bill Haven, Inc. all together. I have been to other dealerships in which they kept their doors open hours past closing time in order to secure a sell. Their loss.

Bill Haven Cars Inc responded to this review

April 23, 2013

This was a rare circumstance.The business dinner was out of our control. We are always open to service our customers and new potential customers.We have stayed late a many of times past dark.We have been in business 58 years and have never had a negative report from anyone. I think this was blown out of proportion and does not reflect negatively on my business and my name in the car business.Sometimes things happen especially when you are a family owned business. We hope you found the vehicle you were looking for. All the best, Robin Haven

Wonderful company!

by from Hogansville Ga |

We bought a car from them a few years ago, they made everything easy and treated us right. We live over 250 miles away now and we always check their website first when we're looking to buy a car, I will gladly drive that far so I will know I am being treated right instead of being treated like a paycheck like we have by all other dealers we've dealt with. Ask for Robin or Bill they'll treat you right.