KDK Auto Brokers

Used 866-375-6126 Used866-375-6126

Family owned and operated

Bought and Shipped Site Unseen

by from Nashville, TN |

So I am not new to buying cars online but typically I fly to the dealership and inspect the car prior to purchasing. This was my first experience of buying a vehicle and having it shipped to me without seeing or test driving the vehicle. Needless to say I was very nervous, especially because the price was so much lower than other vehicles with the same year and mileage. I meticulously looked over the pictures and reviewed the CarFax. I also read many of the reviews listed on the cars.com site and this was the deciding factor to make me buy. I could not be happier with the purchase. This was the easiest most seamless purchase that I have had. All my questions where answered immediately and honestly. They worked extremely hard to find the cheapest shipping price for me (and quick). It was a great experience! The car was better than described, they tend to not over describe the car I am guessing to make sure that you are not disappointed. I do want to remind you that you are not purchasing a new car and you should expect some wear based on the year. With that being said, I feel my car was excellent for the year, miles, and price. It runs smoothly, does not have any lights on, and everything works as stated in the online description. Granted I have not put a lot of miles on it at this point but I could not be more pleased thus far. This was a big risk as you can imagine, but I asked a simple question and feel that I received an honest answer (would you purchase this car for your family site unseen). Without hesitation, I got a simple yes and that he had actually considered the car for his family but decided to wait another year to replace their current car. I encourage you to give the dealership a chance with an online purchase. They seem to display all the characteristics you would hope for in a family owned business; honesty, integrity, individualized customer service, and pride in the work they do. This will be the first website I check when I need another car because of the experience. The only negative I can list is my daughter is claiming the car as hers.....but nothing related to the car or the purchasing experience.

January 29, 2016

BH, We appreciate you taking the time to point out the great experience you had here with us being a remote buyer that flew in to pick up your vehicle. We sell over 200 cars, trucks and SUV'S all around the country and always love to hear that folks had a seamless, positive experience here with us! Thank you very much for the great review and thank you for your business! Please dont hesitate to call us again when you need another vehicle!

Great Experience...AGAIN

by from Wilmington, NC |

Purchased one car from KDK back in October of 15 and the experience could not have bette, especially coming from out of state. After the great experience, I decided to buy a second car for my daughter and the guys were plain awesome. If you want to be treated with respect, no hassle and a great deal with wonderful products you have to check out KDK.

No pressure. Great shopping experience

by from ashland ohio |

Friendly atmosphere. Absolutely no pressure. Great place to shop! Wide variety of inventory

May 28, 2016

Barb, Thank you for commenting on the large selection of inventory we carry. We strive to provide a NO PRESSURE environment for all of our customers to shop and make their choice and we appreciate you pointing that out as well. Thank you for your business. Please call us again if you ever need anything.

Great experience at KDK

by from Lambertville, Mi |

I found the KDK website easy to navigate. The free carfax reports on all the vehicles was very helpful. The staff was very polite and willing to work with us. Overall a great buying experience.

May 28, 2016

Charlie, Thanks for the great review! It was great working with you and we appreciate you making the long trip here to visit us and for putting your trust in KDK Auto Brokers four your vehicle purchase. We look forward to working with you again!

If I could rate them zero stars I would.

by from Parma Ohio |

They are unprofessional and rude. As soon as they found out I was going to finance and had no credit they treated me very poorly. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone.

May 28, 2016

Ashley, a fair portion of our business comes from folks that have credit issues and we offer some wonderful finance programs to help people reestablish their credit so for you to say we treated you poorly is nothing but false. We do what we can to help everyone who walks through our doors and if you weren't happy with what we had to offer then we are sorry but that certainly doesn't validate the review you left for us after we tried to help you. Good luck with your financing issues.

Truck was exactly as described

by from Monroe, MI |

Had been looking for a truck for months. Went to many places and the truck was never in the shape they said it was. We came to KDK from over 2 hours away and to our delight the truck was exactly as described online and when i called the dealership. We knew as soon as we saw it it was coming home with us. Thanks to John and Phil for such a fantastic experience, something we don't usually get when buying a car!!!

May 28, 2016

Chris, we work very hard to describe each and every vehicle as accurately as possible and post over 40 pictures to try to show you every angle we can so there are no surprises when you arrive as alot of our business is from people who travel long distances like yourselves due to our aggressive pricing structure and we appreciate you making the long trip and for giving us your business! Thank you!

FANTASTIC

by from Sandusky, Ohio |

So happy I found this place Great service, went above and beyond. Purchased a great car and couldn't be happier. I will definately spread the word!! Thanks again.

May 3, 2016

Thank you for the terrific review! We appreciate you shopping with us and giving KDK the chance to earn your business!

Great Dealership

by from Medina Ohio |

I was very impressed as soon as we pulled into lot. My wife and I were greeted right away and told walk around and look, and if we see something let them know. We were not rushed or pressured which is very nice for a change. I really liked the selection and pricing of their vehicles. The salesman was really great answer my questions and worked hard to get me approved. My wife and I will recommend and be repeated customers I think they are top notch here at KDK Auto. Mike and Rebecca

May 3, 2016

Mike and Rebecca, It was a pleasure working with you both from the time you walked through our doors. We work very hard to make each and every one of our customers comfortable with their purchase. We are not pushy and like to give our customers time to think about their decision. We are always pleased to hear that it shows. From John and the entire staff here at KDK, We thank you!

Great buying experience

by from Columbus, Ohio |

First time buying car, car looked just exactly how it was represented in the pictures. buying process was quick and easy. Glad to have bought my first car from KDK, well worth the 2 hour drive from Columbus.

May 3, 2016

We work very hard to represent and describe every vehicle we sell in great detail with the amount of quality photos we make available for each vehicle. We also work very hard to make the entire buying process as seamless as possible which is why we have people travel from all over the country to buy from us. Thank you for taking the time to point out your positive experience here with us! We really appreciate your business!

Great Deal

by from Wadsworth Ohio |

Great experience! Definitely know how to put the customer first!

April 22, 2016

John, Thank you very much for giving KDK Auto Brokers the opportunity to earn your business! Please visit us again when you need another vehicle!