KDK Auto Brokers

Used 866-375-6126

Family owned and operated

Incredible Dealer

by from Buffalo, NY |

I've been searching for a quality used car for my mother and had several buying alerts attached to my saved searches on cars.com for a few different models and makes, with a sweet spot of price, mileage, and distance from my location in the northeast. When the notification that one was available outside of Cleveland at KDK, I looked at it with my usual skepticism, expecting no carfax, accident damage, title issues, or heavy wear and tear. What I found when I clicked the link was far from it? KDK has free carfaxes on every car they sell, and the one I was eying had an impeccable accident-free service history with a clean title in the south far from our salty northeast roads. They provided dozens of pictures of the car, including the drivers seat cushion which typically sees the most wear, and even that looked almost new. It all seemed to good to be true. I called Phil over the phone early in the morning and unlike so many other dealers, the call was answered promptly. I told him I was interested in trading in mom's one-owner car, and would send him pictures so he could possibly assess a value. After texting the pictures over, he asked if I could take some of the undercoat as well to make sure it had no rust issues, which actually gave me more confidence in KDK as a dealer so I was happy to provide them. After a five minute wait, he had given me a value which he was comfortable with which I thought was more than fair, and we put a $250 refundable deposit on the vehicle to hold it. Again, this sales process seemed to easy and good to be true. The next day we drove down in the trade-in to check out and buy the car. When we got in it was parked right next to the door, gleaming and polished. It honestly looked brand new, despite being several years old. We met with John and he allowed us to test drive the car around the suburban Brunswick area. The car not only looked new, it smelled new, and the engine compartment had to have been steam cleaned it was so dust free? all the plastics looked perfect. There were a couple tiny imperfections on the interior that gave away it wasn't absolutely brand new? a quarter inch tear in the leather on the door sill, a small coffee stain on the second row carpet, and some small maple seed pods in the sunroof rail. But nothing a good 20 minutes and some cleaning products couldn't fix, and seriously I could have done more damage to the car driving it home myself. This was a clean, clean car. As I learned later, those minor imperfections aren't of concern to KDK? they have such a huge volume of cars that their concern is more that they're getting good cars to begin with at auction or trade-in, and they sell them for such low margins, that their turn over is incredible. Most cars are there only a matter of days, and with the volume they have I'm amazed they're as clean as they are. Ours even had fresh wax build up on the interior door handles and the water beaded up immediately, not sure if that was KDK or the previous owner, but the paint looks showroom new. They agreed to the trade-in value established before we got there, and we signed the paperwork and paid for the car, easy. On our over 200 mile ride home, every system worked flawlessly. From the blind spot monitoring system to the four zone heating, everything functioned. We have told all of our friends about KDK and highly recommend them. It's the kind of dealer you drive by locally and see newer late model cars and always check to see if one catches your interest, but then you see the price and shake your head because it's too high, except KDK's prices aren't, and their cars are somehow in better condition. I seriously wish all dealers operated like them? only buy quality cars, buy them in huge quantities so that they can make their money on volume, and then have a legitimate no haggle buying process. Don't second guess these guys. Check everywhere else, and you will always come back to KDK. We'll be returning when we need our next vehicle.

March 26, 2015

JP, It was a refreshing experience working with you and your mother from every aspect on the sale of your vehicle. Being a buyer from out of state, we really appreciate you taking the time to articulate your positive experience here with us. You purchased a terrific suv and we are very happy that you and your mom are enjoying it! Please dont hesitate to call us if you need anything moving forward and thank you again for the terrific review, and for your business!

BMW Z4

by from Bowling Green Ohio |

As the old saying goes; "The best time to buy a convertible is in the winter" With that being said KDK proved that over and over. When my wife and I arrived at the dealership, they had both cars that I had called ahead about, pulled out and cleaned off (snow) and ready to drive. No questions on which one we could take first or how long we could drive them, just go and enjoy the test drives. It became very clear early on which car we wanted and it was time to talk to KDK. Before we even went to KDK, I had done my research and knew they had the lowest priced optioned cars that we looking for in 500 miles radius, that I was looking for. So I kind of knew the price was the price. However, where I was surprised. The electric top was not working and in BMW's that can be an expensive item. When I asked about the top, there was no song and dance other than, "we'll get that fix and there is no extra cost." That was a welcome relief, because in past with other dealerships it has been a fight to get tires on a car that are clearly worn out. Overall a very positive experience and when it's time for another car, we will be driving to Brunswick Ohio to KDK. Thanks guys....

KDK Auto Brokers is 5 Levels above the Rest

by from Louisville KY |

I was looking for a nice little Ranger Truck. Found it on the internet at KDK Auto Brokers. I flew into Cleveland from Louisville KY. Phil had one of his employee's pick me up at the airport. His employee was a great guy, drives likes he's from L.A. (smile). The truck was much better than was listed. Being from Kentucky I felt right at home at their place. John the owner is the Best of the Best. You will not ever buy a car or truck from a better person or Car Lot/Dealership. Honesty is the only way Phil and his staff works. I wish they would move on down here to Louisville cause they would have to stay open 24/7 to keep up with the demand down here. You will have to look hard and long to find a Auto Broker better than KDK Auto Brokers. Thank You! Robert

March 26, 2015

Robert, It was our pleasure working with you! From the time you walked through our door until the time you left with your Ranger it was a real pleasure. We enjoy hearing positive feedback from the folks we work with and work very hard to provide that experience for you. If you ever need anything please feel free to contact us and thank you again for your business and for taking the time to leave us a positive review of your experience with us.

potential buyer

by from Mentor Ohio |

Test drove 2002 Chevrolet Silverado. Very nice truck, clean. Minor problem with steering. Porter/mechanic? seemed concerned and said it would be checked. Meet with salesman, somewhat cold and seemed to busy to discuss the truck. Would not negotiate price at all, I didn't even have a chance to barter or make an offer. Very disappointed with not being able to make a deal. The truck has been there for over two months according to one of the employees. Thought they would deal, guess I was wrong.

March 3, 2015

John, Thank you for taking the time to view our truck and leaving us some feedback. I apologize that you were not happy with the pricing structure on the Chevy. Also I apologize that you were not pleased with your experience with our salesmen. Saturday's can sometimes get very busy and hectic but it's no excuse. I wish you luck in your search for a new truck!

A delaership that went above and beyond

by from Manassas, VA |

These guys worked with me over the phone from financing to having the paperwork in the desk ready when I arrived at the dealership. They offer airport pick up as well. I purchased a 2012 VW Passat TDI and the car was better than described. A car buying experience like no other so far. Thanks Phil and JR for working with me.

March 13, 2015

We work very hard at providing an excellent experience to folks traveling from out of town to purchase their vehicle from KDK. We are very happy that it shows. From RJ, Phil and everyone here at KDK, thank you for your business!!

Just bought a car from them!

by from Cuyahoga falls, OH |

I just bought an 08 Ford Focus ses today from them! They said they would work with me on the price over the phone! Then when I showed up the sales man told me the prices are pretty set! Im not upset though because he did cut 200$ of the price and the car seems great!! I guess you get what you pay for!!!

February 10, 2015

Nick, Thank you for coming in. You bought a great car. We appreciate your business. Please contact us if you need anything in the future.

a repeat customer no more

by from ashland, ohio |

I have purchased 2 cars from kdk in the past because of pricing. Both times customer service was average or below. I am i. The market again for another car. I found a few cars on their website so i emailed an inquiry as to if they were available. Big surprise. No response. So i drove to lot of which no where to park. Walked the lot a while. Sales people walking around and not one offered any assistance. Not impressed

March 3, 2015

We appreciate your feedback and apologize that you were not happy with our level of customer service. We answer emails daily from 10-7 and do our best to respond within 30 minutes of initial contact. Also, we take both calls and text's from 9-9 daily. Buying a used car can be a very stressful experience and we try to do our best to offer a lay back and relaxing experience. We never want to "chase" a customer down on the lot while browsing. At any rate, we do appreciate your feedback and wish you the best in your car buying experience going forward!

Great dealership!!!

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

First off...these folks are great people to deal with. They are kind...friendly...and are not your typical high pressure type car sales. Secondly...they have a packed...and I mean packed lot of cars. Their selection of used cars is awesome. Lastly...they give you a excellent deal. I am so pleased with my 2007 Lincoln MKZ. Thank you and I will be back for my next car purchase and I will definitely tell all of my family and friends to go to KDK.

March 10, 2015

Folks, We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback from your positive experience here with us. We work very hard to provide a great experience for all of our customers and we are very happy that it shows. Enjoy your Lincoln and please come and visit us again!

2003 f250 xlt

by from Belington wv |

I was in the market for a truck. Nothing brand new, not looking for a house payment. Just a good quality used truck for a good deal. Crazy thinking right? I started thinking that as well. I looked and looked and looked, and it seemed people wanting gold for junk. Trucks you could see were abused or high milaged. Vehicles that would have you in the shop on a normal basis. I am picky and many dealerships feel if you want to pay $10,000 for a truck that is fine but the truck will be worth $4,000 if your lucky. One day I stumbled across KDK. Started looking at what they had to offer, and what I had seen made made me do something I never thought I would, but one thing I do know is if you wait to long or play to many games, what you want will be gone. Right in front of me was a 2003 f250 xlt with 95,000 miles and pictures to cover every part of the truck showing no rust, or dents. Detailed pictures showing a truck that was taken care of. So, back to doing something I never thought I would do. I called KDK and spoke with Phil. After getting my questions answered with no problems I bought the truck online without even going in person to look at it. I do not live in Ohio. I am 5 he's from them and didn't have time so I took a chance. Something everyone has to do in their life. Then I spoke with John who kept me in the loop all the time. Like I said I am picky, so I can be a thorns in someone's side. Then I spoke with RJ who lined up the shipping of my truck. KDK went above and beyond. They even took money out of their own pockets to make sure I received the truck on Christmas eve. I had no idea it was coming and I get a call from the hauler saying its in route.. Try runs perfect, looks great and I have no problems buying without looking from KDK. I have 4 children. 3 are working on driving. KDKDK has my business. A big thanks to Phil, john and RJ.

January 19, 2015

Aaron, A large portion of our business is selling vehicles sight unseen to individuals all over the country. We work very hard to describe each and every vehicle as accurately as possible and work very hard to provide a great buying experience for each and every one of our customers and we are very happy that it shows! We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to earn your business and we thank you for putting your trust in KDK Auto Brokers. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

Excellent Experience-Great people, great service!

by from Pepper Pike, Ohio |

Recently purchased a BMW from KDK and am very pleased with the entire experience. The vehicle is very nice, but the people are better. There is no pressure here, just a pleasant and laid back approach to doing business. We were serious about buying and as soon as we decided on the particular car that we wanted the entire purchase took less than an hour. After we had done all the paperwork a warning light and message came on for the cooling system on the car. I was worried that we would have to leave empty handed-not knowing what the problem might be. Phil had the coolant filled up that night and told us not to be concerned that they had a very good BMW tech who would take care of it. He reassured us that they would fix whatever it was and that everything would be working properly. Best of all, he meant it! My son drove the car home and two weeks later, at a time that worked for us, they had him bring it in to their shop and they fixed it just like they said they would. It was a refreshingly simple, almost old fashioned way of doing things. It was also a good example of how nice it is to do business honestly, with a handshake and no games. We paid them their full asking price, which was the right thing to do as it was a fair price. They did the right thing and kept their word, making good on their commitment to take care of the problem and making sure we were happy and the car was working as promised. Many thanks to RJ, John, Phil (senior and junior) and to Tommy who fixed the car! It was a pleasure working with all of you.

January 11, 2015

We work very hard to provide all of our customers with wonderful customer service in all aspects of our business. From the sale of the vehicle to service and everything in between and we are very happy that it shows. From all of us at KDK, we thank you for your business!

Absolute Positive Experience

by from Avon Lake, OH |

I was in the car business for 25 years, and I've been intimate with many new and used dealerships. I have been nothing but impressed with every aspect of KDK. John Klima and John Cirner have happily met my every request. Buying a used vehicle is never bulletproof, but I can't think of a better place to go. Scott, Avon Lake, OH

December 27, 2014

Scott, It was a refreshing experience working with you. Thank you for giving KDK the opportunity to earn your business. Happy Holidays!