KDK Auto Brokers

Used 866-375-6126

Family owned and operated

How dare they think Customer Service is Important

by from Broadview Heights, Ohio |

I waited about a month before I wrote this review. Wow is all I can say. I looked for a vehicle for two years for my 16 year old now 17 year old son. I had a budget and it was hard. I was almost scammed twice online, went to horrible dealers, shady car salesmen and just overall dream crushers. I was beginning to give up. I then stumbled across KDK and decided I should at least try one more. I went in thinking the worst even after reading all these glowing reviews. I could not have been more happy with the entire process. I keep telling myself that something bad has to happen I swear. From John in sales (who has my same sense of humor), to Mike in Financing to Phil (who answers the phone himself at all hours!) and his Dad the Patriarch, the whole place is like an extended family. Weird I know. Whenever I had an issue, it was immediately fixed. No argument, no debate, no hassle. Just great people honestly. If I am ever looking at another used vehicle I will always start here. I will always refer people to them first as well. Oh, he ended up with a sick F150 with tons of muscle...things happen for a reason!

October 17, 2013

Jason, Thank you for the kind words! We really are an extended family here and Im glad that is transparent to our customers. We work very hard to make each and every vehicle purchase a great experience for our customers. It was a pleasure meeting you and your son and we are happy you love your new truck! Please come and visit us again in the future!

Quality Car Dealership

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Nothing short of quality customer service. The moment I walked in I was greeted very nicely and an employee took me directly to the car I saw online. All the vehicles in the lot are quality cars (BMW, Lexus, Audi, Honda etc) with very reasonable prices. I purchased a Honda Odyssey EX-L and took it for a couple of test drives. The employees were very patient with me as I wanted to make sure I wanted to make that purchase. I am happy I bought my vehicle at KDK. They are friendly, easy to work with, and will go the extra mile to help and make sure you are comfortable with your purchase. I was even allowed to take my vehicle to a dealer for an inspection. Thank you KDK!

August 8, 2014

Joe, We enjoyed working with you through the entire process of the purchase of your Honda. We will always go the "extra mile" to help our customers any way we can to ensure they have a great experience here. We are very pleased that it shows! Thank you for your business!

A wonderful aggregate of people, and ethos.

by from North Royalton, OH |

We three--mother, daughter, father--endured several months slewing through the muck of dealerships existent in Northeast Ohio, searching for a dependable, well-maintained full-size truck. May I be allowed a moment to say that aforementioned search, why was it not commenced and ended with a visit to KDK Auto Brokers. We bought last night a 2001 Ford F-150 Triton V8 SuperCrew Cab and it is a phenomenal vehicle. The owner(s) previous to my family sought and gained regular maintenance for the truck; nary a scratch to be found on the body and not a scintilla of rust. The price agreed upon is equitable and there was no haggling. What we perceived to be a fair price for the truck is the price John offered us. The staff is otherworldly in their knowledge and humanity--thank you John and R.J.; I may sound superfluous; but rest assured, my words are not hyperbolic. This independent dealer is the best in the area. Absolutely. I am laconic in surrendering my Jeep Cherokee Sport I've owned for 15 years; but to gain this Ford F-150 as replacement from KDK ameliorates my sadness completely. I cannot recommend KDK any more fervently than do I already.

August 6, 2014

Paul, Thank you again for taking the time to write us such a kind review. We are very happy that you are enjoying your F150 and we hope you come back to visit us again soon!

Paragon of Service and Quality

by from North Royalton, OH |

Tonight, we three--mother, daughter, father--ended our truck search quite pleasantly at KDK Auto Brokers. I drive a 1999 Jeep Cheeroke Sport, 6 cylinder, 4-L engine that has traversed this country from Provincetown, Massachusetts to Death Valley. The moment arrived though when it was ripe to find a new vehicle as with a 2-year old daughter I wanted a safer, dependable, rouged truck that was maintained with great perspicacity and resolve by its previous owner(s). Many dealerships, many vehicles identified, than dismissed for myriad reasons: price, quality, etc. as a result. We found KBK via an online search, spoke with R.J.--a great gentleman--then went to the lot where they had both trucks that piqued our intereset pulled out for us to inspect. Both trucks are well-maintained, not a fleck of rust anywhere on the bodies. We decided on the Ford F-150 Triton V8 Lariat after a test-drive; and the price, the customer service--thank you R.J. and John--were and are impeccable. The folks at KDK are hospitable, knowledgeable, absent any affronting disposition that spoils many dealerships. The process is cut-and-dry, equitable, and pleasant. I cannot recommend this independent dealer with any more fervor than this recommendation intimates. A top-notch organization. Than you, folks.

August 6, 2014

Paul, We work very hard to provide the same quality experience to each and every one of our customers but when dealing with folks like yourself it comes easy. Thank you very much for the unparalleled review and for your business. Enjoy your F150!

Great sales and customer service

by from Medina, Oh |

After visiting other dealers with high pressure sales it was very refreshing to find that I could walk around and look at vehicles at my leisure without being pressured by a salesman the whole time. I was able to open vehicles and compartments without needing to get a key. I was even able to look under hoods and undercarriages. When I was ready all I had to do was tell John Cirner my salesman what vehicle I was interested in and he let me take it for a test drive by myself. Very friendly and laid back. Thank you John for making me feel comfortable.

August 6, 2014

Todd, we dont believe in the high pressure sales approach here at KDK and we are very pleased that it shows. We want each and every one of our customers to be comfortable and pleased with their purchase. From John and our entire staff, thank you very much for choosing KDK!

Great Service and Prices

by from Wellington, Ohio |

Went looking for a good used car. KDK has many great makes and models at very reasonable prices. The salesman are very professional and pay attention to detail. I bought a 2003 Jaguar on Monday. When preparing the car.....they found it needed front brakes and went ahead and installed them at no charge. I went back on Thursday to buy a car for my daughter......same experience. They are doing work on this car for parts only cost so I can rest easier knowing my daughter and grandchildren are driving in a safe car. Thanks for taking care of me.......I'll be back!

August 6, 2014

Jeff, John and the rest of the staff here at KDK want to tell you how much we appreciate all of your business. If there is anything else we can do for you please dont hesitate to come in and see us.

5-STAR DEALERSHIP

by from N.CANTON OHIO |

Drove from North Canton, was not disappointed. John our salesman and the rest of the gentlemen were very helpful, and made our buying experience easy.

August 6, 2014

JRE, We appreciate you choosing KDK for your vehicle purchase. From all of us here, thank you for your business! Please come and see us again if you need anything.

should've gone here first

by from painesville ohio |

Great family owned business. No high pressure salesman. Straightforward. Fair priced. Accommodating, even pulled truck inside, out of the rain for inspection. Recommend them to anyone.

July 13, 2014

We try very hard to accommodate our customers in any way we can to make your buying experience a great one! We are happy you enjoyed your experience with us and hope to see you again for your next vehicle purchase!

Great customer service

by from Copley OH |

Sales manager John was easy to work with. I had some concerns about how much credit I could get based on my history but he talked me through the process and got me into the vehicle I wanted, keeping me apprised each step of the way. Easy process!

July 10, 2014

We have several different finance programs to fit most everyone's needs. We are very happy we were able to assist you with your financing and help you find a vehicle that exceeded all of your needs! From John and everyone here at KDK, we thank you for your business!

Simply The Best

by from cleveland |

This was a great exprience. No hadsel no pressure My son (8) wacthed cable tv while mom and I talked with our salesman we went over all issues and he worked with us to get us all in a comfort some and everything work out for all involved. Had 2 issues and was told bring it back Monday That is Great service. Not to mention they syayed after work a few houts to help us. Mike even recalled me from a car I bought here years ago..Wow....THIS IS MY LOT...next. AUDI A6 ..........

June 27, 2014

Thank you very much for your business. We enjoyed working with all of you equally as much. From all of us here at KDK, thank you again for your repeat business and for choosing KDK!

GREAT JOB!!!!

by from Hartville Ohio |

I went to buy my son his first car and thought oh this is going to be a train wreck but I was very suprised that it was not a train wreck. I met the sales manager John Cirner and told him what car I wanted to get and we sat down and talked about the car and basebal he did not try to sell me something else or tell me that someone else is looking at as other dealers have done. He there was dent in the side and he said he would have it taken care of. I picked up the car and WOW he kept his word and the car looked great and my son was so happy. This a special minute in our lifes and that all of you at KDK for making this happen. Being a Marine I can say SEMPER FI and God Bless Ron Milam

June 6, 2014

Ron, Everyone including John Cirner enjoyed working with you equally as much! We are very happy we were able to find a car that met all of your needs and that John was able to work with you on fixing the small dent on your new car! That "special minute" is what its all about here at KDK. I'm glad you gave us the opportunity to share it with you! Please come see us again!