Walpole Mitsubishi

575 Providence Highway, Walpole, MA 02081

New 888-471-0508 New 888-471-0508
Used 888-485-9905 Used 888-485-9905
Service 866-981-2958 Service 866-981-2958

We offer the best vehicles at the best prices and back it up with quality service before and after the sale

Awesome place to buy a car!

by from Boston, MA |

I have not been in the market for a new car since 1997. Therefore, I took my time and did a lot of research, I also went to quite a few dealerships. Walpole Mitsubishi was by far the best. They were awesome and I was "very picky". They listened to what I was looking for, and to be honest, I didn't think they would actually have what I was looking for. Well,, they didn't at first, however they listened to me and found it,, "very fast". The price negotiation went even better. I would "highly" recommend this dealership to everyone. They didn't make the 5 star on "quality repairs" cause there was a small scratch above the back tire. They did however, make a very good attempt on repairing it, thus 4 stars.

Good service

by from West Roxbury, MA |

Brought my 06 Eclipse here for an oil change & have a rattle noise in the exhaust fixed. I left thinking they had fixed the rattle noise but it was still there. I figured I would call during the week to set up another appointment but the Service Manager Dave called me to see if I was happy with the service. I told him the rattle noise could still be heard & he set up an appointment for me to come in again. I returned on the Saturday & the rattle noise was fixed. Overall I'm happy with the service I received. The synthetic oil change I received here was $20 cheaper than Valvoline price & my MPG has increased also. Valvoline told me to have the oil changed every 3000 miles but Dave told me that Mitsubishi recommends every 7500 miles so I won't be wasting my time or money going to Valvoline anymore. The waiting facilities are pretty nice with cable TV & coffee machine. The chairs are super comfortable. I'll definitely be returning here for future service.

Walpole Mitsubishi responded to this review

May 14, 2015

Hi Gary. This is Derek from Walpole Mitsubishi. I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and I'm glad you had a good experience in our service department. Please let us know if we can ever be of service to you and we look forward to seeing you in the future for all your automotive needs. Thanks again.

2007 Ford Mustang

by from Sharon,Mass 02067 |

My experience with Walpole Mitsubishi/ SE was a great one. Adam Kesmetis was wonderful and I am very happy with my 2007 Ford Mustang. Adam was there to answer all my questions and concerns and has lived up to his promise to deliver me my car. Adam is an asset to the company. The team at Walpole /SE are all helpful and very nice. It was a pleasure doing business with Adam and team. Thank you all. L. Rozelle

Pre-Owed Car Buying made Simple

by from Hudson, MA |

Just bought a pre-owed 2013 VW Passat and had a wonderful experience dealing with Adam. He was very attentive and knowledgeable but never high pressure or pushy. I know it sounds like a cliche but this dealership and Adam took the stress out of purchasing my vehicle. My brother, who has been purchasing vehicles from the dealership for years (8 vehicles over the years) recommended S & E Auto/Walpole Mitubishi and I'm glad I finally heeded his advise.

The First Stop For Our Next Car!

by from Walpole, Ma |

I wasn't planning to replace my car but when the exhaust system of my vehicle unexpectedly broke down and the repair estimate was much higher than I anticipated, it was time to explore the repair vs.replace and new vs. used options. I live in Walpole and had heard some positive comments from friends and neighbors about Walpole Mitsubishi. My wife and I visited this dealership and were surprised by the friendly, hassle-free experience. The Sales Manager Adam directed us to the cars that met our criteria and set us up for a test drive of the used vehicle we liked. Great ride, no hassle, no pressure. We did our research and found that no other local dealer came close to the price that Adam quoted. We also received a fair price for our trade-in. So it was an easy decision. When I picked up the car it looked and smelled brand new. Adam took all the time I needed to guide me through the technology that was new to me. Overall great experience!

Purchase of a 2012 VBolkswagen Routan

by from Walpole, MA |

Our experience in dealing with S& E Auto was simple and very pleasant. Their priciing is very good and Adam treated us in a very professional manner.

Best place to buy a car on the automile!

by from Providence RI |

I've purchased two cars from Walpole Mitsubishi so far, my sister bought hers here as well, and I intend to continue to buy from them in the future. The "no pressure' sales allow you to walk about the lot and look at every car in your time. You aren't just showed the models they want to move you browse new, used, Mitsubishi's, and other makes as well. Adam, the general manager, is beyond friendly and helpful. He showed me all the numbers ranging from a lease v. purchase option as well as how different down payments would affect my monthly payment. In the end he got me into my ideal car right within my budget and a couple of days later I had the keys to my new car. Definitely stop by Walpole Mitsubishi if you're in the market for a new car, you will not be disappointed!

Outstanding

by from Canton, MA |

I bought a car from Walpole Mitsubishi and had the best experience. The whole process was simple. I dealt with Adam and he made everything easy and believe it or not, fun! I've had bad experiences in the past buying cars but with Adam and Walpole Mitsubishi I was so pleased I needed to write this review and share my experience with anyone looking to buy either a Mitsubishi or a great used car from S & E Auto (same people). I am still smiling and so very happy about my new car.

Great second hand car buying experience

by from Carlisle, MA |

No-nonsense, no pressure buying experience. Got new tires on the car for their initial web price. All good.

Great Buying Experience!

by from Walpole, MA |

The car buying experience is a daunting one, but I was lucky enough to find Walpole Mitsubishi and with the help of a wonderful salesman, Adam, my car buying experience was nothing short of fantastic! I was nervous going in there of the typical sleazy salesman trying to squeeze every last penny I owned out of me (while simultaneously putting me in a car I can't afford or want!) Unfortunately this was not my first stop on my car buying adventure, so I had dealt with a number of creeps along the way! I was relieved to see upon arriving the signs around the lot stating they are a 'no hassle' dealership, so I was free to wander around and look at all the cars without anyone bothering me. I did my research before heading there and after browsing a bit I went in to see about buying a Mitsubishi Outlander Sport. Adam was great, not only was he incredibly knowledge about the vehicle, but he was upfront and honest about some of my concerns. Not only did I walk out of there with the car I wanted and could afford, I walked out of there with peace of mind! I will definitely be recommending Walpole Mitsubishi to all my friends and family!