Walpole Mitsubishi

575 Providence Highway, Walpole, MA 02081

New 888-471-0508
Used 888-485-9905
Service 866-981-2958

We offer the best vehicles at the best prices and back it up with quality service before and after the sale

Great Buying Experience!

by from Walpole, MA |

The car buying experience is a daunting one, but I was lucky enough to find Walpole Mitsubishi and with the help of a wonderful salesman, Adam, my car buying experience was nothing short of fantastic! I was nervous going in there of the typical sleazy salesman trying to squeeze every last penny I owned out of me (while simultaneously putting me in a car I can't afford or want!) Unfortunately this was not my first stop on my car buying adventure, so I had dealt with a number of creeps along the way! I was relieved to see upon arriving the signs around the lot stating they are a 'no hassle' dealership, so I was free to wander around and look at all the cars without anyone bothering me. I did my research before heading there and after browsing a bit I went in to see about buying a Mitsubishi Outlander Sport. Adam was great, not only was he incredibly knowledge about the vehicle, but he was upfront and honest about some of my concerns. Not only did I walk out of there with the car I wanted and could afford, I walked out of there with peace of mind! I will definitely be recommending Walpole Mitsubishi to all my friends and family!

The First Stop For Our Next Car!

by from Walpole, Ma |

I wasn't planning to replace my car but when the exhaust system of my vehicle unexpectedly broke down and the repair estimate was much higher than I anticipated, it was time to explore the repair vs.replace and new vs. used options. I live in Walpole and had heard some positive comments from friends and neighbors about Walpole Mitsubishi. My wife and I visited this dealership and were surprised by the friendly, hassle-free experience. The Sales Manager Adam directed us to the cars that met our criteria and set us up for a test drive of the used vehicle we liked. Great ride, no hassle, no pressure. We did our research and found that no other local dealer came close to the price that Adam quoted. We also received a fair price for our trade-in. So it was an easy decision. When I picked up the car it looked and smelled brand new. Adam took all the time I needed to guide me through the technology that was new to me. Overall great experience!

Purchase of a 2012 VBolkswagen Routan

by from Walpole, MA |

Our experience in dealing with S& E Auto was simple and very pleasant. Their priciing is very good and Adam treated us in a very professional manner.

Best place to buy a car on the automile!

by from Providence RI |

I've purchased two cars from Walpole Mitsubishi so far, my sister bought hers here as well, and I intend to continue to buy from them in the future. The "no pressure' sales allow you to walk about the lot and look at every car in your time. You aren't just showed the models they want to move you browse new, used, Mitsubishi's, and other makes as well. Adam, the general manager, is beyond friendly and helpful. He showed me all the numbers ranging from a lease v. purchase option as well as how different down payments would affect my monthly payment. In the end he got me into my ideal car right within my budget and a couple of days later I had the keys to my new car. Definitely stop by Walpole Mitsubishi if you're in the market for a new car, you will not be disappointed!

Outstanding

by from Canton, MA |

I bought a car from Walpole Mitsubishi and had the best experience. The whole process was simple. I dealt with Adam and he made everything easy and believe it or not, fun! I've had bad experiences in the past buying cars but with Adam and Walpole Mitsubishi I was so pleased I needed to write this review and share my experience with anyone looking to buy either a Mitsubishi or a great used car from S & E Auto (same people). I am still smiling and so very happy about my new car.

Great second hand car buying experience

by from Carlisle, MA |

No-nonsense, no pressure buying experience. Got new tires on the car for their initial web price. All good.

Best Buying Experience!

by from Medfield, MA |

Very Dissapointed

by from Billerica, MA |

My husband and I went to check out a vehicle. We met with Adam and once we decided this was the vehicle for us, started the negotiation process. Adam seemed uninterested in a counter offer after he told us the price would be full ask less our trade so we left. After walking out we decided we should at least let him know where we stood and why incase they decided it was a good enough deal for them. After that my husband had a discussion with Eddie, the owner regarding the negotiation and unfortunately the deal did not work out for us. We followed up a week later, we were only off $500 but still unable to make the deal work. After another 2 weeks had passed and they now had this used vehicle for about 5 months we followed up again to see if we could make this deal happen. The car buying process can be lengthy and frustrating and we had heard such great things about S & E, all saying they were a very reputable dealer so we were eager to purchase from a dealer like that. Unfortunately when my husband called, Adam was quick to cut him off and not even hear what we had to say. He almost seemed uninterested in selling us the vehicle at all. My husband then asked to talk to Eddie and Adam proceeded to tell him that Eddie was on vacation this week. Due to Adam's rudeness and abruptness my husband was completely uninterested in purchasing the vehicle. 2 days later after further discussion with my husband, he tried to call one last time so that we could purchase this vehicle at the offer they gave us. We were then told that the vehicle "had sold a couple days ago" and that Eddie was at the auction and could call us later that afternoon. The whole situation seemed so strange and it was quite disappointing that we were unable to purchase the vehicle we wanted because of such poor communication. I sure hope to find another reputable dealer, but this situation has us questioning the recommendations we were given. We really wouldn't want to work with a dealership that seems so shady or out right lie's for whatever the reason.

Walpole Mitsubishi responded to this review

August 4, 2013

I'm sorry to hear that you are disappointed with our dealership. We take great pride in the reputation we've earned being in business since 1985. We explained to the customer we could not negotiate further because we had recently discounted the Expedition and was selling it for near our cost and went as far as showing them what we owned the vehicle for. One other note that was not mentioned is that when the customer originally called on the Expedition, I (Adam) informed them that the Expedition was being driven by the owner's (Eddie) wife and that she was on vacation in the Cape. The customer indicated that he was purchasing a vehicle that day, therefor could he could not wait a week to see our Expedition. After several calls to Eddie, we made arrangements to meet Eddie's wife at the Borne Bridge and get the Expedition to be shown to the customer that very evening. We also agreed on service requests such as the 30k Service, new tires and gave them a very fair allowance for their trade-in. The owner (Eddie) personally explained the numbers we were offering are the absolute best. The customer called several times over the next 2 weeks to negotiate the price and I had to reiterate that Eddie had given them our absolute best price the day they were here. Unfortunately, there are times when sellers and buyers cannot agree on a final price and this was one of those cases. We at Walpole Mitsubishi wish them the best in their search and hope we can earn their business in the future.

I take it all back.

by from Boston, MA |

I really appreciated Eddie's call to clear this whole thing up. The used-car buying process can be so stressful. Buyers go into it with negative feelings, expecting to be taken advantage of by the smooth-talking car guy. As a woman who knows a lot about cars, I've had some pretty bad encounters with patronizing men and that definitely colors how I approach car buying. My guard is up and I feel like I have to constantly protect my cash. I walked out last week genuinely disappointed by how it went down. I think there may have been two wrongs: (1) I overreacted because I felt like I was being lied to and (2) Adam may not have had all the facts about the car's damage. Eddie called to apologize, compliment my chutzpah, and reassure me that everything was on the up and up. He was even willing to discount the price a bit more for the trouble. I really appreciate that he was willing to take responsibility for the deal and, after looking at a few other cars, we went back to Walpole to buy. Thank you!

Not what I'd call honest

by from Boston, MA |

Found what looked like a great used car through cars.com. The online listing said it had a clean Carfax and was still under factory protection. Went on a near-perfect test drive where I specifically asked if it was covered under the factory warranty and if it had been in an accident. Adam smiled and said yes on the warranty and no on any accidents. Great. After a too much back and forth on the price we came to an agreement. When it was time to sign on the line, I asked to see the Carfax. Oh, they don't use it because it's "too expensive." He provided an AutoCheck report instead. Lo and behold, the car HAD been in an accident. "It probably wasn't major," he said. I take another look at the car and the front bumper had been replaced, repainted and improperly installed so it doesn't line up flush with the rest of the body. On top of that, the factory warranty expired a few months ago. Two strikes. That's shady false advertising and stereotypical "used car salesman" behavior. The upstanding thing to do would have been to reduce the price AND offer to fix the shoddy bumper work. He didn't offer either. I walked away.

Walpole Mitsubishi responded to this review

June 12, 2013

First I want to apologize for what sounds like a less than perfect experience. I would like to address each item of concern. 1. We disclosed the accident which was extremely minor and only a painted not replaced bumper, we also suggested that the vehicle get an independent inspection for the customers peace of mind. 2. We use Auto Check along with most major auctions and many other Dealer groups because we feel the information is more accurate, both Carfax and Auto Check are only information sources and only contain basic information which is not always accurate. The only sure way to buy a quality vehicle is to buy from a reputable dealership and or have the vehicle inspected by a repair/body shop. 3. Our Internet sale price was significantly lower than all competitors but we discounted the vehicle an additional $1,200. We have been in business since 1985 and have among the highest ratings in customer satisfaction in all of New England winning many awards over the years. We have an A+ BBB rating. I personally buy all the vehicles we sell and have been doing so since 1985, I only buy the highest quality low mile vehicles available, most have clean Auto Checks but in some cases I will purchase a vehicle that shows an accident only if I am certain it was very minor. It should be noted that many vehicles with clean reports are not accident free and these reports are only general guides. I think consumers need to be better educated in the accuracy of the car reports and remember they are purchasing the vehicle not the report. The best way to be sure your getting a quality vehicle is to have it inspected by a trusted repair facility. I hope Disappointed finds a great deal on a vehicle and I intend on calling her to address her concerns directly now.