Prince Frederick Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

(5.0) 8 Reviews

265 Solomons Island Road South, Prince Frederick, MD 20678

Orchid Letter

by from St. Leonard, MD |

We bought a RAM 3 years ago from PF Auto. We have been completely happy with the quality of the truck, the honest, fairness, friendliness, and special courtesy and caring of the entire team of employees. The service manager recently helped my wife with a tire sensor problem. He went beyond the call of duty and had her back on the road in less than 2 hours. We have always been treated as though we were the only customer with an issue. My wife and I both highly recommend PF Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, RAM as your next and final choice for purchasing a vehicle.

Overall, Good Sales and service experience

by from Prince Frederick, Md |

Overall the experience was wonderful! I am very happy with the friendliness and service of your dealership. I would highly recommend to other potential customers...

Great service

by from Lyndonville, New York |

I was seven hours from home, hit a pothole, and broke down on a friday. I went to the dealership figuring they would have to schedule me for the following week. Without any delay the service department got me right in and replaced the rear axle seal and had me out the door four hours later. No problems driving home. Great people to take care of an out of state traveller. A big thank you!!!!!

THE BEST Chrylser dealer PERIOD, Customer Service+

by from Prince Frederick, MD |

Friendly Service, Excellent Price, Easy Transaction! From the Sales Person (Mike), to the Manager (Jesse), to Finance (Rob) all were great people! We drove all the way from Charleston WV (7hrs) and they made it worth the trip!

Great experience!

by from Chesapeake Beach, Md |

They Were Professional, To The Point, And Honest. They Really Went The Extra Mile To Get Me In The Car I Wanted.

Great Buying Experience!

by from Huntingtown, MD |

Both Rob and Jesse provided outstanding customer service. The entire experience from the initial price negotiation to signing the final paperwork was pleasant and painless!

Repair Service Appointment

by from Prince Frederick, MD |

Service Manager Dave made sure my problem was fixed to my satisfaction. He test drove my Jeep with me and when he found the problem wasn't fixed, he told me "We're going to find out what the problem is and fix it". He then took me back to the service department and continued to work on my Jeep until it was fixed. He then took the time to test drive it with me again and the problem was definitely fixed that time. He never once made me feel like I wasn't important. My vehicle is the 2014 Jeep Cherokee.

Buy a New Jeep

by from Huntingtown, Maryland |

The salesman and Manager did not wast my time, I told them what I wanted and they made it happen!