Southern California Auto Sales

1331 S. Euclid St., Fullerton, CA 92832

Used 714-870-6400

mr smith

by from il jhjuu |

I went to look at a Porsche 911 but it was already sold. A sales staff shot at a tyre on my escalade but missed and hit the rims ( he seemed quite drunk) I was blocking their car and they had a lunch a date so I guess was kinda my fault. I got a great deal on another Porsche and some new rims for my escalade for free.

Stay away from Fletcher Jones Mercedes Benz dealer

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Bad customer service, really inflated prices and very dishonest way of doing business. Never again...

Honda accord

by from Fullerton CA |

SHADY DEALER! We went to buy a first so many problems with the dealer after we left we found with the car so two years later we went to BUENA-PARK HONDA and they told us that car had been in a major accident that it wasn't even able to resell because it was dangerous IF I ever got in an accident I could've totally got seriously hurt. I don't recommend business with them and if so be VERY careful. Also another red flag the constantly change there name to avoid law suits.

Shoulda read the reviews

by from San Diego, CA |

Same story - called on Saturday afternoon about a car for sale and was told they had it. So first thing Sunday morning I drove up there (from San Diego) and was told the car was sold the night before. I initially believed them, but I have since seen that they renewed the ad for the same car on CL after I went up there. Now I see their reviews and obviously I'm not the only one. Having said that, two other similar cars that were advertised on their site were actually there, and when I told the salesman that I was looking for a specific car combination and was not interested in others they have, he was friendly and not pushy. Buyer beware.

Horrible facility and arrogant salesman

by from Rancho Cucamonga |

Very poor quality facility, vehicles need a lot of work sneaking suspicion that most were in accident and purchased for cheap at auctions, then prices are hyped up with sub par repairs. The salesman are very arrogant, once the vehicle is purchased they make no such effort with customer service. They take forever to service my car. To fix my radio under warranty it took a week and they installed a subpar unit most likely from Walmart. Don't purchase vehicle from here Better business buearu needs to take a better look at this business. My friend purchased a gti from here and it also had a ton of problems, coincidence I think not.

something fishy about this place!

by from 90631 |

These guys have ads up for cars that I asked about two weeks ago and was told had been sold. I do not know how cars.com allows this it is ridiculous!

The cars these people sell are in horrible shape.

by from Los Angeles , CA |

The s2000 that's currently up for sale right now has all the non original parts on it. The interior is from a 1999 civic SI. The seats, shift knob, steering wheel/airbag and the wheels are off of a 2000 to 2003 s2000. When trying to negotiate a better price these people just pushed me away. I hope they never sell that car and I hope everyone who's looking into the car knows that it's going to be very very costly to put it back to original shape. Horrible people to deal with.

These are people are liars

by from Orange |

Phoned up about a car ad we saw on the internet and they told us it was still available. We drove there straight away and when we showed them the advert they said they didn't have the car as it was sold a while ago. I explained that I was told it was available 15 minutes earlier and they just said it must have been someone new gave us the wrong information. However as can be seen by previous reviews this seems to be a habit of theirs. Beware these people are untrustworthy and lie and show fake ads to get you to visit them.

Saturn 2007 Hybrid

by from Anaheim, CA |

The staff was friendly and helpful, did not pressure me into anything I didn't want. However, my car wasn't running by the time I signed the contract and it took a week to be delivered.

Liars!

by from Oxnard, CA |

I called this dealer about a Nissan Altima Hybrid listed on the website because the drive there for me was 1hr 30min. They confirmed the car was in the lot so I drove all the way over there just so they could tell me "Oh, that car is long gone" My experience was awful, no apologies for the inconvenience, they just tag teamed to cover each other. That car is still listed on cars.com as available!