Best Buy Auto

Best Buy Auto

2109 W. Division, Arlington, TX 76012

Used 888-773-7262

We offer financing to suit a variety of needs!

The Lexus SC 450

by from Dallas,Texas |

Hi my name is Wanda Samuels, and l had a wonderful experience the guys were just great the facility was very nice and clean, l thank the guys very much

Stop Dont Go

by from Dallas, TX |

My application was never submitted to the Loan Agency and my refund of $2000 was kept by this Dealer. Don't recommend anyone going here. I have been asked to get my application approved for a car loan and to pick up the car I was suppose to purchase. This a good way to take advantage of someone and keep their money. Poor customer satisfaction and will never recommend anyone to go here. Save yourself the trouble and go to a real Dealership where they are not in it to just take your money.

I'll take the smokey smell.

by from Amarillo,TX |

Yes sir...the owner smokes. I'm not a health care professional. I'm not the one in charge of car dealer social etiquette. What I am is a very satisfied customer who purchased a great car from great people for a very fair price. Yes sir...light up and keep up the good work as a CAR DEALER.

Everything seems a little shady

by from Arlington, TX |

1st - the car i bought, had been driven by the owner and he smoked in the car. They promised to get the smell out, and on the day I picked up the car, they did. However 2 days later, the smell is back and its been almost a month. Everytime I get in the car, I smell smoke. 2nd. The owner smokes in the office, and i left the dealership feeling a little nauseated. 3rd. They REFUSED to fill the car up with gas. Never heard of that before. 4th - it has been a month and they still have not paid off my trade - I called today as my payment is due next week, and they said it will be taken care of today. I am EXTREMELY concerned at this point. 5th - The sales person constantly was answering his phone and texting while I was going through the process with him. Finally, the car was cheap, I got a good deal on price, so I was willing to put up with the above. Hopefully they pay off the car as promised.