Chuck Nicholson Auto Superstore

7190 State Route 39., Millersburg, OH 44654

New 888-904-9056 New 888-904-9056
Used 888-904-8673 Used 888-904-8673
Service 888-904-9210 Service 888-904-9210

"Big City Selection - Small Town Touch"

Great Service! Honest Dealership!

by from Millersburg, Ohio |

Went in today with issues I thought might cost me some big bucks. Turns out the service department was able to determine it was only some minor issue, and the issue was resolved within less than an hour. Service was excellent, friendly, and honest!

November 10, 2015

PATMe, Thank you so much for your positive review! We are very pleased to know that Service was able to identify and remedy your issue quickly and affordably! Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate the opportunity to assist you. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions!

GREAT PLACE TO BUY AND SERVICE

by from WOOSTER, OH |

I live in Wooster which is about 25-30 miles away. It is well worth the trip for all my buying and service needs. They take as much time as I needed to make my purchase and I wasnt pressured. GREAT PLACE TO BUY AND OR SERVICE.

by from DOVER OHIO |

WENT IN FOR SERVICEN ON MY CAR,THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT EXPLAINED EVERYTHING THEY WERE GOING TO DO , AND LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH IT WOULD COST BEFORE DOING ANYTHING,THAT MEANS ALOT TO ME. THEY WERE UP FRONT AND HONEST WITH ME. THATS WHAT MAKES A DEALERSHIP THAT OTHER PEOPLE WANT TO KEEP GOING BACK TO.

by from BOLIVAR OHIO |

WENT TO DEALERSHIP TO LOOK FOR A VEH,EVERYONE WAS SO NICE,VERY HELPFULL

EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from Millersburg,oh |

Stopped in with a running problem, Nicholsons Service Department was able to get me right in and took care of the problem right away. Excellent service. They really go above and beyond for their customers.

July 10, 2015

Amber A., your safety and satisfaction are very important to us. It was a pleasure to assist you and get you back on the road quickly. We appreciate your review. Thank you!

Great Service

by from Berlin, OH |

Friendly staff. Easy and fast. A very nice waiting area where I can bring my kids and they can keep busy when we are waiting.

July 8, 2015

Thank you for your review, KT! Positive feedback means a lot to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

by from Dover, Ohio |

Excellent service. stopped in for an oil change and they serviced it quickly and efficiently. Their staff does an awesome job !!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 8, 2015

Thank you for the 5-Star feedback, Ms. McCoury! Your complete satisfaction is important to us and we thank you for the opportunity!

Fantastic!

by from hillsboro ohio |

Bought a truck..3 hr drive away, 3 hr trip home...they had it ready to go soon as we got there..was smooth & fast..truck did great all the way home..no problems! thanks!

July 8, 2015

wshdlaey, thank you kindly for your generous review! We understand that time and distance can make a vehicle purchase stressful, so we do our best to make every experience casual, comfortable and easy no matter what! We certainly appreciate your business. Thank you!

R E S P E C T , ACCOMADATION

by from Berlin Ohio 44610 |

Just wanted to thank the service department for giving me a break in cost last Thursday evening on my car service . I have had so many problems with the car lately and have paid thousands of dollars in service/parts the last 8 months . The employees have really treated me with respect and not treated me as a woman who does not know anything . Thanks !!

R E S P E C T , ACCOMADATION