Lee's Summit Subaru

Service 888-363-9546

Always Ready!

WOW...these are Used cars? NOPE...Preowned

by from Lees Summit |

I never really understood the difference in Used cars vs Pre-owned....I thought it was just a fancy way of saying "Used". Well, the Pre-owned cars at Lees Summit Subaru are just like new! They do not have a huge inventory, but if it is on their lot....I am telling you they are like new cars! Staff was very laid back and easy to work with...I will never buy a car anywhere else. Customer for life!

Quick Internet Reply

by from Blue Springs, MO |

I contacted the dealership by internet with a quote that I received from a previous dealership and had my reply within minutes. It wasn't what I wanted to hear since the dealership could not match my quote, but nevertheless they were quick.

Service Department Fail

by from Pleasant Hill, MO |

Whatever you do, do NOT have your vehicle services at this dishonest, unethical business. Not only will they do an incomplete job, but they will also charge you more than they initially tell you. Service at dealerships may be more expensive than other mechanics, but consumers should never be lied to by any business expecting to retain customers. We will never be returning to this store, but will instead visit a location that demonstrates its value of customers by being honest and straightforward. YOU SHOULD TOO. Everyone deserves better than this.

Not very helpful and TERRIBLE sale staff

by from Lee's Summit |

I was looking for a new car a year ago, and was debating between the XV and the Impreza. I test drove the Impreza first, and did not like the ride much. The sale person told me that if I did not like the Impreza, I would not like the XV either. I did not even argue and walked out. They also refused to go below MSRP. The XV was quoted to be about $2k above MSRP. I ended up going to another dealership to buy a XV for $300 above invoice. I have my two cars serviced at Lee's Summit Subaru regularly, and I love the service folks. I wanted to give them the business, but the sales guy BLEW IT BIG TIME. I am now looking for a BRZ now, and I am very hesitant to go back to them even though they are just 5 miles down the road. There is a Toyota/Scion dealership across the street. I might just buy a FR-S from them and save myself my emotional turmoil. Buying a car is supposed to be fun. It was the opposite experience at Lee's Summit.

Disappointed

by from St. Joseph, Mo. |

I have dealt with a great many car salespeople over the years and the two here I talked with were arrogant and defensive about the high price they were asking. They were 2,500 over Kelly Blue Book and $2,100 over NADA. They would only back off $100. I felt embarrassed for them by the greed on they're part.