624 N Great SW Pkwy, Arlington, TX 76011

Used 888-212-1038

Great Service, Clean Facilities

by from Dallas, TX |

I purchased an 2008 Chevrolet Cobalt in 2010 and recently purchased an 2010 Honda Accord from Ray and his wife. Both times I was treated with great respect and friendliness. He worked so hard to get me the best deal he could. Ray walked me throught the whole transaction. I feel I got a good deal on both cars. The two cars were in great shape and low mileage. I told a coworker about Champion Motors and she went and spoke to Ray and ended up buying an SUV from him and is very pleased with the car. I will return and buy another car from him. I will tell anyone who is interested in buying a used car to check out Champion Motors first. This dealership is the best!!!

June 30, 2015

Miss. Monica N., we appreciate you taking the time to leave this kind review and giving us a 5 star rating. It has always been a pleasure dealing with you. We are grateful you kept us in mind and purchased your second vehicle from us. We are also thankful you referred us to one of your friends that came out and purchased a vehicle. We are confident that the Accord you purchased will last you a long time. Also, thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to come back by and giving us that wonderful and tasty gift.

so far so good

by from Bakersfield California |

I've communicated with Ray a couple of times via email so far. We haven't come to a mutual agreement on purchase price yet however he has not given up. Besides, he knows I live in California and the vehicle I am seeking that he has, is in Texas. I'll let you know if we decide to do the deal soon. I am headed to Texas this week to check out a few vehicles. Good luck Ray.

Bad Business

by from Dallas,Tx |

I beg anyone that is looking for a new or used vehicle to pleas stay away from this dealership. The salesman will try to sell you a car that works for only a duration of a week then refer you to a company that he takes money under the table from in order to help the other dealership make money from the repairs. Please go elsewhere he is a very bad person and i wish nothing but the best for whomever is reading this. Go to another place of business to purchase a vehicle because your car will work when you purchase it but will not work after a week or two. God Bless.

May 5, 2015

Batman, we don't know who you are, what vehicle you are taking about, or what person you're referring to. This is a corporate owned business and it seems like your review is an attempt to tarnish our good name. Our real reviews speak for themselves along with our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Management

Excellent experience!

by from Frisco, TX |

We were very happy with our experience at Champion Motors. We found a used Honda online that we like and when we test drove it we found it was everything Ray had posted on the website. The car was clean and in great condition. There was a repair that was going to be made (by Champion Motors) for warranty covered seatbeat issue but we didn't want to wait so we will take it to the Honda dealership ourselves. We feel that Ray was completely transparant about the entire transaction. There was no squabbling on the price and we both felt it was a fair deal. Thank you Ray! We'll be back for the next car we need!

July 1, 2015

Mrs. E., We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review and giving us a 5.0 star rating It was a pleasure dealing with you and your husband. We hope the Honda Civic you purchased will last you and your family for many years to come. Please feel free to let us know if there is anything you need in the future. Also, please keep us in mind for any of your future vehicle needs. Thanks Ray

The 4 hour Car

by from DeQueen, AR |

I went to this dealer in good faith and we had talked over the phone. The listing said and I quote, "Fully serviced and multipoint inspection at NEW CAR DEALERSHIP". Started having problems on the way home and called dealer, he showed no remorse asked if I hit bumps, really? The car didn't make it home, had to have it towed. When I got home I opened the air intake to find the air filter had been in there long enough to be black. Now the car is at a garage motor being rebuilt. What dealership mechanic leaves a visibly filthy air filter in a car during a multipoint inspection. False advertising is just the tip of the iceberg with this dealer. Called the dealer over the next couple of days and when I got a return call all I got was a, "Keep me updated". I am sorry I didn't take it to a mechanic when I got it, guess I am too trusting. This has been the worse experience I have had at buying ANYTHING. This dealer is no on the up and up and no matter what is written on his page, stay far far away.

May 31, 2014

We would love to be able to respond to this review. However, after going through our database we saw no one with the name Gillette from DeQueen, AR that we have sold a car to. Also without giving us a date of when you bought the vehicle or letting us know what car you are referring to makes it impossible for us to address this review. We hope this is not an attempt for someone perhaps a competitor to tarnish our reputation or good name.

Awesome Experience at Champion Motors

by from Twin Falls, Idaho |

We purchased a used 2002 Toyota Sequoia from Ray at Champion Motors. We live in Idaho and saw the listing on cars.com. We were a little nervous buying sight unseen but we did as much checking as we could on the vehicles maintenance and Ray was such a help. We would recommend this dealer to anyone. Very reliable and great service. Do note that they do not accept Paypal..... we made our deposit directly to his bank account and yes we got the car :) No worries!!

October 5, 2013

Miss. IdahoGal, we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to earn your business and for trusting us to purchase the Sequoia while living in Idaho. We hope all is well and that you and your family are loving the vehicle. Thank you for time and in leaving this review.

The way car buying should be!

by from bedford |

Smooth easy sale! The owners were great, the car was in great shape, and we didn't have to haggle. The salesman were honest and didn't play games. I left with the car that my daughter wanted and for a price that was suitable.

July 30, 2012

We appreciate your business and highly value your opinion. We hope you enjoy your new pre-owned vehicle for a long time to come. Please let us know if you or anyone you know is looking for a vehicle in the future. Thanks Ray.

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

I was looking for a used car, and i ran across champion motors. I visited the facility and i was greated as i walked into the lot. I told them my price range and they showed me the car that were in my price range. I got to test drive the tC and it was just what i was looking for. I told them i was interested and looked around other places for a car, and at champion motors the vehicles were for the most part the best deals you can come across. So the next day i purchased the tC and the transaction was smooth. I Recommend champion motors if you're looking for a good car at a good price.

Happy Toyota Driver

by from Grapevine, TX |

Ray and his wife are wonderful people to work with. They made this process a great experience for me. I have always dread going to car dealers. Normal dealerships are vultures waiting to pounce, full of games and wasting my time. Champion had a no haggle price and was never pushy only helpful. The back and forth game that dealers play were not there at all! They were very straight forward with me and worked to get my unusual credit situation an approved loan. I would recommend them to all of my friends and family! I got the best price possible without the headache! Thanks Ray for all your help you were a true Blessing!

Absolutely seamless process!

by from Corsicana, Tx |

I personally believe you will not find a better deal on a vehicle in the metroplex than at Champion. Look at there prices and give me another dealer that can beat them because I looked for 2 weeks. Not only that, the entire process was so laid back, no pressure, just as straightforward as it gets. There's no secretive talks behind glass doors you see in the larger dealerships, just you and Ray, face to face, with him explaining in detail why and what he's typing or filling out. And it's just Ray and his wife there in the office, so there's no overhead, they don't have to kill you on prices. They're not trying to pay half the mortgage on a couple deals. They're just trying to make a living like you and me. You leave there knowing you got a good deal and I would park my 06 Ford Truck right next to a brand new one and get out as proud as that guy with that big payment, it's that nice. I was waiting for the catch the whole time I was there...some fee, some hidden cost, something. Sorry, it's just not there. Easily the best vehicle buying experience I've had! Thanks Ray!

great buying process

by from lone oak, TX |

my husband and I were very pleased with champion motors. A very easy, no pressure buying process and very friendly owners.We believe we got a great deal on the used Camry we purchased.

December 13, 2011

Dear Camry driver, we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to earn your business and work with you in making such a sizable purchase. It was a pleasure meeting you and your husband. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle for years to come and think of us when you are in the market for another vehicle. Thanks Ray