Xtreme Used Cars

6125 L Street, Omaha, NE 68117

Best Truck Dealer in Omaha

by from Omaha , NE |

Thanks for everything and I just want you to know I really mean it. I just wanted to wait until the deal was done before I wrote this and make sure that everything worked out. Thank you so much. This is the best truck dealer I have ever came across. They hold true to their word and they work with the best creditors imaginable. Everyone really truly cares about situations and any problems with credit that people may have. As hard as it is to find dealers and banks that have people's actual interest in mind. If you are looking for a truck here's the place you won't regret it!

Contacting potential buyers?

by from Omaha |

I was not shopping for a car. Rik Ryan admitted to buying my "lead information"! Apparently Xtreme doesn't want negative reviews to perhaps improve upon their sales tactics. I received a group "spam" sms text from "Joselyn" which was unsolicited. I asked for the spam to stop as I did not appreciate my ph# in a group text. I have never applied for a vehicle at this establishment and now I never will due to the aggressive nature of this salesperson who blamed me for the multiple texts after I requested her to STOP. I spoke to the head manager Rik Ryan who assured me this situation would be taken care of however I was left with a very bad feeling that it was not going to be dealt with in an effective manner. Good luck to those of you that appreciate aggressive sales tactics.

Xtreme Used Cars

by from Omaha, Ne |

Its been over 10 yrs since we have had a decent car. These guys really know how to help people with less than perfect credit! Friendly, customer service is NO. 1 explaining in details all that's what I really liked! I was very impressed and I will definitely recommend this place to everyone I know!!!

Great place to buy a car!!

by from Omaha NE |

i recommend xtreme used cars to all my family and friends!

Awesome Customer Service

by from Lincoln, NE |

I didn't think that I was going to be able to buy a car for a very long time but Ric made sure that I got into a good vehicle at a price that I could afford without any worries. Thanks to them wonderful people here I get to drive home in a car thats new to me!

Great vehicles!! Great Service!!

by from Omaha, NE |

Joselyn Hatcher was and excellent sales lady, helped me out and found me a vehicle that really fits my needs. Rick Netz was a huge help as well. and Rik Ryan was an awesome Manager he got me in and out of there with no wait time! Def referring more business their way!!

Awesome Customer Service

by from Omaha, NE |

I was very worried about the process and the amounts i would have to pay for a car. I stated what i could afford and they made it work for me, Rick and Joselyn were extremely helpful and made this process easy.

Michelle Buist

by from Omaha, NE |

I came to Xtreme to talk with Rik in regards to purchase of a vehicle, I have poor credit and was afraid i wouldnt be able to find something for me and my children, he made the process so easy and stress free. Ric and Rik are two awesome guys and did a great job taking my woes away. I would totally recommend them!

great deal on Chrysler Sebring

by from Omaha NE |

Zak Ryan provided us with a great experience and would highly recommend him to others. Completely honest about the vehicle and worked hard on getting us a good price. Rik Ryan has a great place here for anyone to get a well priced vehicle.

Great Service

by from Omaha, Ne |

I needed a SUV that fit a family of six and Zak Ryan and Rik Ryan was very helpful and got me in a nice SUV that fit my family and another thing I liked I didn't have to stay all day for approval. Now me and my family have a safe ride to get to work and school.