Xtreme Used Cars

Xtreme Used Cars

6125 L Street, Omaha, NE 68117

Used 877-468-9092

We Finance Your Future, Not Your Past!

Best Truck Dealer in Omaha

by from Omaha , NE |

Thanks for everything and I just want you to know I really mean it. I just wanted to wait until the deal was done before I wrote this and make sure that everything worked out. Thank you so much. This is the best truck dealer I have ever came across. They hold true to their word and they work with the best creditors imaginable. Everyone really truly cares about situations and any problems with credit that people may have. As hard as it is to find dealers and banks that have people's actual interest in mind. If you are looking for a truck here's the place you won't regret it!

Very Easy To Work With

by from Omaha,NE |

"2005 Mitsubishi Lancer" Tim provided great services for me. He spotted me with my old beat up car and gave me an opportunity to drive a better car. So I called Tim, gave me directions and helped me buy a better car. Thanks Tim!

FUN SERVICE ,GREAT SALES GUY, AWSOME MANAGER,

by from Omaha,NE |

Great car and Tim was easy to work with!"2008 Mazda 6I"

GREAT SERVICE , AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE.

by from OMAHA,NE |

"2012 Suzuki SX4 Sedan" I was referred by my sister. Both she and I were in desperate need of a vehicle. I came into the facility guarded and distrustful. Tim T. came and helped me and to my disbelief I am driving a new car. Wow. I was hoping for something to get me by and I was blessed and have a new vehicle. Thank you. - Mae M.

GREAT SERVICE , AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE.

by from OMAHA,NE |

2011 Hyundai Sonata

by from Omaha , NE |

Tim was very helpful with showing me the cars I was interested in. He made sure to explain the features of each car and also informed me of what could be added too. I would for sure recommend Tim and the folks at Xtreme Auto for any future vehicle purchases.

2011 Hyundai Sonata

My new 07 Chrysler Seabring

by from Omaha, NE |

I worked with Tim from the time I came in the door from the time I left. Tim Tolliver's friendly and confident customer service really helped me put my trust into getting a car with Xtreme. I am so happy i have an 07 Chrysler Seabring. He helped me with my car to the best of his ability to have me drive it the same day I signed papers. Xtreme is the best. I'm glad I chose them. Thanks Tim!

2001 Ford F-250

by from Omaha, NE |

Tim Tolliver was a very helpful in getting me into a 2001 F-250 on Jan 3, 2014. My credit was not so good, But with the help of Tim Tolliver doing what ever it took to help me get into the F-250 and did not give up on me. Tim was a confident and understanding salesman! If it wasn't for Tim I wouldn't have got the 2001 F-250 and on my way to rebuilding my credit! Thank you Tim Tolliver! A customer forever Randy Morse.

Great Service!

by from Omaha NE |

Great service! Very helpful and honest. Tim's a great guy. Worked hard to get me what I wanted and I'm one happy customer.

Great Guy

by from Omaha, NE |

Tim is a great guy he will work with you to get the car you want. Not many sales men will do what he does for a person. Very honest on what he tells you, Very helpful.